- Rehearses July 6-Aug. 13 (primarily Sat. mornings and Mon.-Wed. eves., depending on role and involvement) in various locations local to Long Beach, CA; runs Aug. 14 (8 p.m.), Aug. 15 (2:30 p.m.), Aug. 16 (2:30 p.m.), Aug. 21 (8 p.m.), Aug. 22 (8 p.m.), and Aug. 23 (2:30 p.m.) at at the Ernest Borgnine Theatre inside the Scottish Rite of Long Beach at 855 Elm Ave., Long Beach, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Long Beach, CA
Casting "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat," the musical. Synopsis: The Biblical saga of Joseph and his coat of many colors comes to vibrant life in this delightful musical parable. Joseph, his father’s favorite son, is a boy blessed with prophetic dreams. When he is sold into slavery by his ...Friday
- Shoots late June and/or beginning of July in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "Barge" a short film which is a character study, a social critique, and a subjective take on loneliness, social anxiety, and love. Logline: An anxious and self-deprecating millennial goes to a party to assess the damages of his doomed relationship with love as a substitute for a life meaning.Friday
- Runs in NY.
- Auditions: May 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Pearl," by CB Murray.Friday
- Rehearsals begin in late June in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 7 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "In My Life," a musical retelling of the Beatles' history. Company states: "The musical, which plays in regional theatres, has toured since 2008 with 95 runs and features the live music of one of the world's leading Beatles tribute groups. With two additional Beatles productions, the cast works 125-150 ...Friday
- Rehearses and shoots Summer 2016 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Isolated Event," a short film series of five vignettes, all thematically related and to be woven together into a feature narrative sequence based on the following recent social and political issues, events, and developments: police brutality, use of aggressive force (shootings), racial profiling, student loan indebtedness & financial ruin ...Friday
- Rehearses approx. June 23 to mid-Aug. 2015 (Tues. & Thurs., 6-9 p.m.); performs Aug. 14 & 15 or Aug. 21 & 22 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Dead End," a two-act stage play that takes place in post-apocalyptic North America after an unknown viral outbreak decimates the country. Within a month, the infected have begun turning into cannibals and leaving the survivors to fend for themselves as the government and military collapses all around them. The ...Friday
- Hiring ASAP for two to four shifts weekly.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking experienced bartenders, servers, and host/hostesses for hire at a luxury hotel in Manhattan. Great opportunity for actors and models.Friday
- Positions are short-term and long-term temp work and temp-to-perm, in NYC and NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking actors, singers, dancers, and performers interested in temporary work for busy, state-of-the-art staffing agency TalentHub Worldwide. Seeking top-of-the-line candidates who are interested in short-term temp work, long-term temp work, and temp-to-perm. Agency works with industries that include entertainment, media, publishing, sports entertainment, fashion, beauty, banking, finance, legal, medical education, ...Friday
- Rehearsals TBD; shoots May 31 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Quarter Life Crisis," a dramedy series about a couple of broke baristas and artists who are coming out of their 20s and into real adulthood. Both are looking at what they want in their lives, ditching some old habits, and facing the fears of striving towards success.Friday
- Rehearses July 8, 9, 10, 14 at 9 a.m. July shows run July 15 and 31, all in Brooklyn. Future show dates TBA for the NYC-area 2015-16 school year.
- Auditions: Jun 14, 15 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Sparkle the Fairy Princess," an educational musical for the kindie set that incorporates audience participation and themes of empowerment into a 45-minute production. Show is performed at schools, camps, and other venues across the NYC area.Friday
- Rehearses and shoots May 31 in Baltimore, MD.
- Seeking submissions from: Elkridge, MD; Baltimore, MD; Trenton, NJ; Philadelphia, PA
Casting "This Used To Be Our Dream," a short film based on a young woman's decision of how to deal with her terminal illness.Friday
- Shoots May 27 & 28 in San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Diego, CA
Casting a photoshoot for Raleigh Bicycle in San Diego featuring city bikes, beach cruisers, and urban commuters.Friday