- First music rehearsal Dec. 12; first rehearsal Dec. 17. Tech rehearsals run Jan 7-11; previews begin Jan. 16, 2015. Runs Jan. 23-Feb. 15, 2015 in Saint Paul, MN.
- Auditions: Mar 22, Apr 5, 14 in Saint Paul, MN
Casting "The Color Purple."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin April 19. Performances run June 7-29 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Half-Life of Memory," a musical by Jason Lindner, about Salek, an octogenarian physicist is working on a new kind of bomb: one made out of radioactive memories.Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin June 23. Performances run August 7-17 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Urinetown," a musical by Greg Kotis and Mark Hollmann, satirizing the legal system, capitalism, social irresponsibility, populism, bureaucracy, corporate mismanagement, and municipal politics.Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin April 28 in Downers Grove; runs June 13-29 in Naperville, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Naperville, IL
Casting the 1998 revival version of "Cabaret," a musical. Project description: "A female girlie club entertainer in Weimar Republic era Berlin romances two men while the Nazi Party rises to power around them."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin late April. Performances run four weeks in June, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Dark of the Moon," a musical set in the Appalachian Mountains, about John, a witch boy who seeks to become human after falling in love with a human girl, Barbara Allen. Originally written by Howard Richardson in 1939 as a dramatization of the centuries old European folk song "The ...Tuesday