- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16, 2016; previews begin Mar. 17; closes Apr. 24 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in "Nathan The Wise."
- Runs in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Dec 10, in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking seeking male and female dancers who sing extremely well for future replacements to comprise the ensemble and understudy the principals for all companies of "Jersey Boys."
- Open call on Dec. 10 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10 in New York, NY
Seeking children ages six to thirteen of all ethnicities who sing and are interested in pursuing a musical theatre career for representation by Take 3 Talent Agency.
- Performances run February 26-March 13, 2016, as a tour through schools and senior centers in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 13 in San Rafael, CA
Casting "Two Gentleman From Verona," a play directed by Jackson Currier and Luisa Frasconi, for the Marin Shakespeare Company's Teen Touring Company.
- Rehearses Jan. 7-April 21 (Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; not March 24); physical theater class meets Jan. 26-April 19 (Tues., 7-10 p.m.; not March 22), plus other select weekend dates for performances in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for part-time, unpaid apprenticeship positions for rehearsal and performance, including the upcoming workshop of "The Lysistrata Project." Producing Artistic Director states: "Now in its 5th year, The Ume Group is a New York-based dance/physical theater ensemble dedicated to sharing traditions and developing new work. We believe that a ...
- Rehearsals begin January 06, 2016, in Wilsonville, OR. Performances begin February 18, 2016, at Wilsonville Theatre Company, and will also tour the community.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 11, 12 in Wilsonville, OR
Casting the play, "A View from the Bridge." Project description: "A journey of lust, love and honour, the play charts the events of two immigrant cousins moving from Sicily into the Carbone household."
- Shoots in early January (two-day shoot) in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Glamourish," a hybrid scripted/unscripted half-hour comedy pilot centered on an unusual family in Astoria, Queens.
- All shows performed live at Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 11, in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking dancers for Walt Disney World Entertainment.
- Season runs in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Dec 11 in Atlanta, GA
Casting Equity actors for various roles in the five remaining shows of Atlanta Shakespeare Company's 2015-16 Season. Currently casting: "Much Ado About Nothing (William Shakespeare, playwright; Laura Cole, dir.); "Equivocation" (Bill Cain, playwright; Jaclyn Hoffman, dir.); "Two Noble Kinsmen" (William Shakespeare, playwright; Troy Willis, dir. Rehearsals begin March 8, 2016; ...
- Rehearses late April-late May 2016; runs late May (with a special performance on Memorial Day) throughout the summer in Philadelphia and NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in Philadelphia, PA and Dec 19 in New York, NY
Casting Elephant Room Productions upcoming 2016 season. Season includes the spring production of "Beautiful American Soldier" by New York City based playwright Dano Madden, and the summer production of "Suicide Stories," a devised theater piece developed over several months one-on-one with the production and playwrighting teams using true stories and ...
- Rehearsals and performances in Salinas, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in Salinas, CA
The Western Stage is casting its 2016 season. Producers state: "Titles to be announced soon."
- Currently running on Broadway and touring.
- Auditions: Dec 12, 13, in Atlanta, GA and Jan 16, 17, in Toronto, ON and Mar 12, 13, in DC and Apr 9, 10, in Orlando, FL and Apr 12, 13, in Miami, FL and Apr 30, May 1 in Frisco, TX and May 7, in New Orleans, LA
Casting performers for the Broadway, touring and international productions of Disney's "Aladdin" and "The Lion King."
- Events will be throughout 2016, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in Seattle, WA
Casting for Seattle Fashion Week. Project description: "Seattle Fashion Week is hosting an open call to find models for all of our 2016 events."
- Season runs in Santa Maria, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Pacific Conservatory Theatre's 2016 Summer season. Season includes: "Shrek" (Brad Carroll, dir.; Michael Jenkinson, choreo. Rehearses May 24- Jun. 23, 2016; runs Jun. 24-Jul. 31, 2016), "Sense and Sensibility" (Roger DeLaurier, dir. Rehearses Jun. 21-Jul. 22, 2016, runs Jul. 23-Aug. 21, 2016), and "In the Heights" (Michael Jenkinson, dir.; ...