- Shoots August or September in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Water" and "The New Kingdom," two short films. "Water" Synopsis: Sloan Stevenson's best friend's bed can talk. Join Stevenson as he tries to convince his best friend's bed to help its owner fall in love with him. "The New Kingdom" Synopsis: Join Prince Amenophis IV as he attempts to ...
- Production runs October 1-3, in Owasso, OK.
- Auditions: Aug 15, 17 in Owasso, OK
Casting for the production "How the West Was Dun." Project description: "Slick and wealthy Richard Coldheart ('Oh, that’s Rich!') must marry Polly Wanda Cracker to control the Cracker property. However, it’s Polly’s homely sister, Prunella, who wants to marry him!"
- Rehearses October 2015; performs Nov. 07, 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "The Ballad of Sweet Auburn," a play from the mind of Altrazo H. Tiller. Synopsis: Dreams: a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep; reliving days of the past, altering sown seeds to ease the pain of reality reaped; resurrected ancestors, warnings of ...
- REHEARSALS BEGIN MONDAY OCTOBER 5, 2015 MONDAY-THURSDAY 7-11 AND SAT/SUN 10-5 LANDIS PERFORMING ARTS ( ON THE CAMPUS OF RIVERSIDE CITY COLLEGE) SHOW DATE: Nov 6, 7, 13 & 14, 2015 @ 7 pm Nov 7, 8, 14 & 15, 2015 @ 2 pm
- Auditions: Aug 16, 17 in Riverside, CA
An electrifying adaptation of Mel Brooks’ monstrously funny film! Grandson of the infamous Dr. Frankenstein, Frederick inherits his family’s estate in Transylvania. With the help of a hunchbacked side-kick and a leggy lab assistant, he finds himself in the mad scientist shoes of his ancestors as he brings to life ...
- Performances are not yet set but are scheduled for the fall, in Shrub Oak, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 16, 19 in Shrub Oak, NY
Casting "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" for YCP TheaterWorks’ 56th season. The original Broadway production of this play was a shattering and memorable experience and proclaimed the author as a major American playwright. Synopsis: The story finds George, a professor at a small college, and his wife, Martha, just returned ...
- Rehearses Sept. 5-Oct. 14 (tentatively Tues. & Wed. eves. and Sun., Thurs., Fri., and Sat. afternoons); runs Oct. 15-Nov. 1 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Aug 16, in Las Vegas, NV
Casting the world premier of an original play by Joseph Kucan based upon the 1931 Fritz Lang film "M." All production events (auditions, rehearsals, & performances) will take place in Las Vegas, NV.
- Rehearsals begin August 24 in Scottsdale, AZ
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting the musical "Annie, Jr.," with music by Charles Strouse, lyrics by Martin Charnin, and book by Thomas Meehan. Project description: "Little orphan Annie is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of an NYC Orphanage run by the cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. With ...
- Rehearsals begin September 7. Production runs October 16-November 1, in Weatherford, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18, 19 in Weatherford, TX
Casting for the production "Scandal Point." Project description: "A paroled convict returns home to his unfaithful wife who has plotted his death with her lover, so they can continue their tryst without him but with his fortune. The plan, however, goes awry."
- Season rehearses and runs in Montgomery, AL.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Montgomery, AL
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for various roles and ensemble in Alabama Shakespeare Festival's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A Christmas Carol" (Geoffrey Sherman, adaptation-dir.; Charles Dickens, novel. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 24); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Murray Horwitz and Richard Maltby, Jr., writers; James Bowen, dir. ...
- Locations vary depending on work booked, but it will be in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in New York City, NY
Seeking union and nonunion new talent in the NYC theatre division of Across The Board (ATB) Talent Agency, a bi-coastal, licensed, SAG-AFTRA and AEA franchised agency.