- Production runs summer 2014.
- Auditions: Jan 18, 19 in Houston, TX and Jan 25, 26 in Indianapolis, IN and Feb 8, 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting season nine of NBC's number-one summer reality series "America’s Got Talent" - the only talent competition show open to any age and any talent. The auditions are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for performers across the country to showcase their talent in 90 seconds to the series' producers, in the hopes ...
- Rehearsals begin May 20; last performance Aug. 16, 2014 in Boulder, CO.
- Auditions: Jan 18 in Boulder, CO
Seeking actors with strong classical skills for a 5-play repertory season of the Colorado Shakespeare Festival. Note: All actors will be cast in either two or three productions.
- Practice begins February 2014 in NYC; season runs late April-late August 2014 in Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 18 in New York, NY
Seeking talented, versatile, attractive, athletic, personable, and poised dancers to represent the New York Lizards this season. The dance will be under the direction of Paula Sanders for the second season: Paula is a former Knicks City Dancer, professional dancer, and choreographer.
- Rehearses and shoots in Feb. at the Skylight Diner in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 18 in New York, NY
Casting "The Dinner Date," the third episode in an ongoing webseries for the School of Visual Arts. Synopsis: A young college student named Charlie has given up on finding someone special. That all changes when his two friends secretly set him up on a date--with unexpected results.
- Rehearsals begin March 17, 2014; runs Apr. 9-May 4, 2014 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Jan 20 in Souderton, PA
Casting "Musical of Musicals, the Musical," with music & book by Eric Rockwell and lyrics & book by Joanne Bogart.
- Performs 72 shows from November 2013-June 2014 around the country.
- Auditions: Jan 22 in NY and Jan 27 in CA
Seeking evaluators and technicians for a national talent competition.
- Performances will be April 4-13 in Sandia Park, NM.
- Auditions: Jan 25, 26 in Sandia Park, NM
Casting "The Gin Game," a touching Pulizer Prize-winning classic in which two nursing home residents play cards and reflect on life.
- Runs Aug. 2014-April 2015 in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Feb 3, 4, 5, 6 in New York, NY and Jan 27 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for a 9-month resident training company. The company produces a 5-show season, focusing entirely on new works, and culminating in a commissioned work that is a fully-produced part of the Humana Festival of New American Plays. Small roles and understudies in the theater's mainstage season are possible but ...
- Rehearses Mar. 11-23; tech begins Mar. 24; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 13, 2014 in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 28 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Floyd Collins."
- For a complete list of audition dates, see below.
- Auditions: Feb 3, 4, 5 in Chicago, IL and Feb 8, 9 in San Francisco, CA and Mar 6, 7, 8 in Mobile, AL and Mar 15, 16, 17 in Boston, MA
The Stella Adler Studio of Acting in New York and Art of Acting Studio in Los Angeles has announced the 2014 Audition Tour. Prospective applicants may audition for programs including the 3-Year Conservatory, 2-Year Evening Conservatory, Summer Conservatory, Shakespeare Intensive, Chekhov Intensive, Physical Theatre Intensive, Musical Theatre Intensive, and Teen ...
- Runs March-September, 2014 nationwide. Dates vary by company.
- Auditions: Mar 6, 7, 8 in Mobile, AL
Seeking actors, singers and dancers for the SETC Spring Professional Combined Regional Auditions. Personnel states: "Stock, repertory, summer, dinner, outdoor theatres, cruise lines and theme parks will hire spring, summer and early fall casts for their 2014 seasons. In addition to auditions, multiple opportunities to network with theatre representatives abound!"
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9 in St. Paul, MN
Seeking actors & actresses for the 2014 Twin Cities Unified Theatre Auditions. Coordinator states: "300 acting professionals looking to audition, and over 50 professional theatre producers looking to hire! Theatre producers will be looking for union, nonunion, summer stock, touring, and intern positions."