- Rehearses in March at Champion Studios in NYC; performances begin around May-June in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Port Jefferson, NY; New York, NY
Casting "John's Sketch Show," an hour-long sketch comedy show to be performed at The Peoples Improv Theater in NYC. Director states: "Performers will get exposure in a great sketch comedy theater."Jan 14
- Rehearses Feb. 2-Mar. 2, 2-8 p.m.; runs Mar. 2, 3-10 p.m. at the Promenade Theater in Santa Monica.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting for "Frankie Wilde," a new play based on the movie "It’s All Gone Pete Tong" and the former musician Frankie Wilde; a legend within the Ibiza club scene for being the most inspiring DJ around.Jan 14
- Rehearses May 16-June 8; runs June 9-12 in Vermillion, SD.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking non-Equity performers for its fourth outdoor season of free Shakespeare in Vermillion’s Prentis Park, featuring Shakespeare's Romance, "The Winter's Tale". The Festival seeks professional actors, actor/musicians, and teaching artists from the Great Plains region and nationally to form an ensemble-based Shakespeare company for a four-week contract in Vermillion, South ...Jan 14
- Rehearses Feb.20 -Apr. 15; runs Apr. 16 in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting "Un-Shame On You." This is a NONUNION Production.Jan 14
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 8, 2016 (weekday evenings and weekend days); runs April 21-May 22, 2016 (Thurs. 7:30 p.m.; Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 3 p.m. and Wed May 4 at 7:30p) in Anaheim, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Anaheim, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA; Irvine, CA; Orange, CA; Brea, CA; Orange, CA; Anaheim Hills, CA; Costa Mesa, CA; Corona, CA; Yorba Linda, CA; Tustin, CA; Whittier, CA; Covina, CA
Casting "The Big Meal," Company states: In this hilarious and poignant Southern California premiere, you are invited on a time-bending odyssey of birth, death, divorce and dinner. When a man meets a young waitress in a local diner, neither of them knows the nearly 80 years of history that will ...Jan 14
- Rehearsals begin May 24; runs June 16- July 10 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Souderton, PA
Casting "Chapter Two."Jan 13
- Season runs in Springfield, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Springfield, MO
Casting the 54th Season Of Tent Theatre. Season includes "All Shook Up" (Rehearsals begin May 23; runs June 8-18), "Unnecessary Farce" (Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 23-July 1), and "My Fair Lady" (Rehearsals begin June 20; runs July 6-17).Jan 13
- Rehearses Mar. 14-Apr. 14, 2016 (Mon.-Fri., 7-10 p.m.; and Sat., 11 a.m.-2 p.m. & 3-6 p.m. when called; possible releases depending on circumstances); runs Apr. 16, 17, 21, 24, 29, and May 1 at the California Theatre in downtown San Jose, CA. Note: Must be available for all tech rehearsals, designer runs (Mar. 30 & Apr. 2), and performances;
- Seeking submissions from: San Jose, CA; San Francisco, CA; Bay Area, CA
Casting Andre Previn's famous opera, "Streetcar Named Desire," for Opera San Jose. Artistic administrator states: "This is a world-renowned production, and we're putting on a reduced version. For this production, we need seven hunky guys, similar to that of Marlon Brando's age and physique in the 1951 Academy Award-winning film."Jan 13
- Season runs in Rockford, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Rockford, IL and Feb 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2016-17 Season for Artists' Ensemble. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, playwright. Rehearsals begin Aug. 9; runs Sept. 9-25); "Talley's Folly" (Lanford Wilson, playwright. Rehearsals begin Nov. 1; runs Dec. 2-18); and two TBA productions (one begins rehearsals Feb. 7 and runs March ...Jan 13
- Move-in, May 30; rehearsals begin May 31; runs in repertory through Aug. 14 with a possible extension to Aug. 21 in Jackson, MI.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Detroit, MI
Casting the Michigan Shakespeare Festival's 2016 season. Season includes Shakespeare's "As You Like It" (Robert Kauzlaric, dir. Previews begin July 7) "Richard II" (Janice L Blixt, dir. Previews begin July 9) and "The Killer Angels" (Karen Tarjan, writer; based on the novel by Michael Shaara; Janice L Blixt; dir. Previews ...Jan 12
- Rehearsals from February-June.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "MacDeth!" - an outrageous verse comedy, with modern political undertones, that gently mocks Shakespeare's "MacBeth."Jan 12