- Initial prep & rehearsals commitment is a minimum of four hours/week for six- to eight weeks, in Albuquerque, NM.
- Seeking submissions from: Albuquerque, NM
Dawa Theatre Group is casting their 2015 autumn/winter season. Project description: “This international theatre ensemble trains and rehearses in a conservatory setting that is ideal for both experienced and amateur actors/performers. Ensemble players are to be multigenerational and multicultural and will be committed to extensive film work and potential for ...Apr 20
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14 in Connecticut; national tour runs from Sept. 19-Nov. 24.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking a lighting/technical director for Aquila Theatre's 2015 National Fall tour of "Romeo and Juliet" and "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes."Apr 16
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs June 7 (4 p.m.) at Asylum Space and June 13 (7 p.m.), June 15 (10 p.m.), June 19 (7 p.m.), June 21 (7 p.m.), June 25 (12 a.m.), and June 28 (2:30 p.m.) at Elephant Space, L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting the Greek Chorus for "F**k You Jason or Medea by Euripides," the BLJ Production/Poor-Man Theatre Company entry into the 2015 Hollywood Fringe Festival. Seeking performers to be dancers, movers/actors, and singers to carry the spectacle of the show. Artistic director states: "May be on stage more than the principals."Apr 15
- Performances run weekday mornings and weekends during the school year throughout 2015-16, at the Newmark and Winningstad Theatres, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5, 6, 7 in Portland, OR
Oregon Children's Theatre is casting its 2015-2016 season, comprised of five mainstage productions, including three musicals and two new works: "Junie B Jones," "Geronimo Stilton: Mouse in Space," "Bad Kitty," "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane," and "James & the Giant Peach."Apr 15
- Season runs outside in the Blueridge Mountains at The Devils Backbone Brewing Company in Roseland, VA and at Thoresen Theatre in Lynchburg, VA.
- Auditions: May 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting Wolfbane Productions' 2015 Summer/Fall season. Season includes a 90's pop adaptation of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Rehearsals begin August 10; runs Aug. 27-Sept 12); "The Pillowman" (Martin McDonagh, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs through Sept. 26).Apr 14
- Rehearses May 23 and 25. Production runs May 26, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 25 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the production "The Damned Balkans (The Cursed)." Project description: "Based on the recent history of Albania, the drama is a confrontation between desperate-for-freedom subversives and the wily defender of the corrupt and all-controlling government."Apr 14
- Production runs July 17-August 1, in Boerne, TX.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Boerne, TX
Casting for the production "Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged)." Project description: "Can three guys really cover thirty-seven Shakespeare plays in less than two hours? This fast-firing comedy does just that as it parodies all of the Shakespeare plays (plus the sonnets!) with only three performers in two acts."Apr 14
- Note: The rehearsals and performances are in Suffern, Rockland County, NY. All actors must be able to commute to the rehearsals and performances. Rehearsals begin after Memorial Day (typically twice a week plus occasional weekends); runs July 31, Aug. 1, 2, 6, 7, & 8 in two different parks, Suffern, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Suffern, NY
Casting a summer production of Shakespeare in the park.Apr 13
- Production dates TBD in the Chicagoland, IL area, and/or New York City + Los Angeles
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY
Casting a play based on the new novel "Lots of Love, Gelato." Company states: "The novel is up-and-coming in many teen communities, as it pertains to many pressing topics in the world of adolescence. There will be a companion book to go with this, so supporting characters will soon have ...Apr 11