- Rehearsals begin May 24; runs June 27-Aug. 17 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in New York, NY
Casting Equity men and women actors who sing for five roles in "Les Miserables."Feb 12
- Each show is a three week commitment. Multiple show contracts available. Season runs May 31-Aug. 17 in Naples, NY (one hour south of Rochester).
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Bristol Valley Theater, a professional non-Equity summer theater in central New York, is casting its 2014 summer season. Season includes: "Oh Coward," "Next Fall," "Deathtrap," "Les Miserables," and "What the Butler Saw."Feb 12
- Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July 24-Aug. 31 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 18 in New York, NY
Casting actors/singers for "Smokey Joe's Café." Seeking a cast of 9 versatile performers who can sing '50s and '60s rock music and can move extremely well.Feb 11
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 26 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for "Les Miserables."Feb 10
- Show has just started rehearsals and needs to complete casting; performances run April 4 through 19, with additional benefit performances scheduled, in Buckingham, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Buckingham, PA; Philadelphia, PA
Casting a principal role for "The Scarlet Pimpernel," with music by Frank Wildhorn; book and lyrics by Nan Knighton. Project Description: "Based on the novel of the same name by Baroness Orczy, the show is set in England and France during the Reign of Terror of the French Revolution, where ...Feb 10
- Season runs May 21-October 26 in Ogunquit, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA
Casting "Witches of Eastwick" for the 2014 season of the Ogunquit Playhouse. All roles require strong acting and singing ability.Feb 10
- Rehearses nights & weekends, beginning April 13; opens June 27 in Wallingford, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting the musical, "Urinetown" with music and lyrics by Mark Hollman and book and lyrics by Greg Kotis. Project Description: "The Broadway hit, satirizing the legal system, capitalism, social irresponsibility, populism, bureaucracy, corporate mismanagement, and municipal politics. The show also parodies musicals such as "The Cradle Will Rock" and "Les ...Feb 10