- Rehearsals begin Aug. 17 (Mon. & Wed. evenings starting approx. 7pm. & Sat. 10a.m.-1 p.m.); performs Sept. 26 in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Cherish Every Precious Moment," a play about the choices we make as adults and how the youth are impacted by our decisions.Friday
- Shoots Aug. 8 & 9 in Glendale and Sylmar, CA. Note: Actors only need to be available for one of the days, although they are welcome to participate in both shoot days if interested. Each shoot will last two hours max.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting two spec commercials, "Blurred Vision," for a national optical/eyewear company. Spots will show people humorously coming to the realization that it's time for them to get their eyes checked.Friday
- Shoots Aug. 2, 7 a.m. for two to three hours near Grand Army Plaza, Prospect Park, Brooklyn, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Tide of Love," a music video for a ballad of the same name.Friday
- Shoots in October in Boston, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA; Providence, RI
Casting "Winter Vacation," an Emerson College BA film that tells the story of a young couple, Adam and Amy, who run away from home and must endure the consequences that follow.Friday
- Shoots Aug. 13-15, evenings, on the North Shore of Staten Island.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in New York, NY
Casting a selection of scenes for a film adaptation of William Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet" set in Brooklyn and Staten Island. Company states: "We are shooting select scenes from the play with the hopes of using them as a jumping-off-point to create a fully realized feature film. The specific scene ...Friday
- Rehearses Oct. 19-Nov. 2 in NYC; runs Nov. 6-15 at the American Theatre for Actors in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Lilliput Troupe," a play that tells the incredible true story of the Ovitz family, seven vaudeville-performing siblings with dwarfism who survived a year in Josef Mengele's laboratory. Structured as a post-war vaudeville retelling of "Snow White," the play follows the Lilliputs on their unlikely journey from their home ...Friday
- Runs Aug. 5, 6:30-10 p.m., Aug. 9, 4:30-11 p.m., and Aug. 13, 4:30-11 p.m. in Whistler, BC (Canada).
- Seeking submissions from: Whistler, BC; Vancouver, BC
Seeking energetic, fun, and outgoing promotional models ages 18-28 for a VIP party taking place during Crankworx Whistler (freeride mountain biking).Friday
- Shoots September in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Obsessed," a documentary series that explores social media and people who are obsessed with those they follow online.Friday
- Shoots July-August. Each role necessitates a single shoot, none lasting more than a few hours. Specific dates and times to be worked out on an individual basis. All locations in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; New Jersey, NJ; Commuting Distance, NY
Casting "Mr. Comedy," a free-form, feature-length comedy film titled that charts the adventures of a simpleton as he travels to America to learn the art of cinema from the ground up. His name is Gonrad Broth, and he hails from an island in the middle of the English channel where ...Friday