- Rehearsals begin Mar. 16 at Phantom Projects' Rehearsal Hall, 15517 Phoebe Ave., La Mirada, CA; opens Apr. 8 and performs during the day at various locations in L.A. and Orange Counties, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10 in La Mirada, CA
Casting a production of E. B. White's "Charlotte's Web" for Phantom Projects Theatre Group. The story, based on the classic book, features all of the the classic characters, coming to life for young audiences.Tuesday
- Shooting March 6, in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting for the independent feature film, "Chasing Moksha."Tuesday
- Rehearsals are held twice/wk. on an ongoing basis, in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Seeking male and female vocalists for a national, touring, 12-piece private event party band based in Atlanta. Seeking vocalists for subbing opportunities that could lead to full-time duties as a member of the band's five-person frontline. Must be versatile and well-versed in pop music from '60s and '70s through today's ...Tuesday
- Shoots Mar. 20-22 in CT and/or NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Vëlla," a short film for Fairfield University about a malpractice suit. Synopsis: Skander is suing Dr. Petrofsky over his brother's wrongful death. Through flashbacks with Skander and his brother, Skander finds his inner strength to make sure his brother's legacy is maintained.Monday
- Rehearses and shoots Mar. 6-30 (exact dates TBD; one-two days of rehearsal and one-day shoot) in L.A. or Long Beach, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Long Beach, CA
Casting "Love Lessons," a student film for California State University Long Beach. Synopsis: A murderous thug receives a lesson in love after asking his best friend to help torture and kill his cheating girlfriend. "Love Lessons" is a suspense-thriller that explores the effects of love on all walks of life: ...Monday
- Rehearsals begin in July 2015; performs Aug. 20-30 at Chapman University, Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Orange, CA
Casting "Fabulous Monsters" by Diana Burbano, "Grace Note" by Robert Riemer, "Spoken Allowed" by David Scaglione, "Love's Lost Words" by Leonard Joseph Dunham, "Corrupt Impressions" by Joni Ravenna, and "HamlEt," a new devised theatre piece directed by Tamiko Washington for "OC-centric," a festival uniting experienced actors and directors from across ...Monday