- Read-through May 9 (11 a.m.-1 p.m.); rehearses June 6 (scenes 1-4), June 13 (scenes 1-5), June 27 (scenes 4-8), July 11 (scenes 8-11), July 25 (scenes 1-6), Aug. 1 (scenes 6-11), and Aug. 8 & 22 (all scenes); performance dates TBD between Aug. 29-Sept. 19, in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Under the Same Moon," a comedic, limited-run, non-union showcase. Synopsis: The time is the late 1940s in the North Carolinas and Burt's barbershop has always been the pride of the community--that is, until Rita and Thelma Lou want to open a beauty parlor right next door to the barber ...
- Runs June 12-July 19 (Fri. & Sat. 8 p.m., Sun. matinees 2 p.m.) at the Pierson Playhouse in Pacific Palisades, CA. Note: No performance July 4.
- Auditions: Apr 11, 16 in Pacific Palisades, CA
Casting "The World Goes 'Round." Enter the world of distinguished and celebrated writing team Kander and Ebb. "The World Goes 'Round" is a stunning revue of the songbook from the multi-Tony-award-winning team with the original production winning three Drama Desk awards. This musical is filled with humor and romance
- Rehearses and shoots May 2015 in Richmond, VA.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Richmond, VA
Casting an actor to portray a successful, but ruthless businessman in "Money Project."
- Rehearses Tues., Wed., and Thurs. (6:30-9 p.m.). Must attend outside workouts two-three times/wk. Upcoming mandatory events include RibFest/Draft Day practices Apr. 28 & 29 (6:30-8:30 p.m.) and performance Apr. 30 (4-7:30 p.m.), and mini camp and photo shoot on dates TBD. This is a yearlong commitment through May 2016; team is based in the Phoenix metropolitan area, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Phoenix, AZ
Seeking cheerleaders for the 2015 Arizona Cardinals. Casting personnel state: "Imagine cheering and dancing in front of 65,000 fans, being a role model for young children, and supporting hundreds of charity/community groups in the valley! This group of beautiful, sophisticated, and talented women does it all and you have a ...
- Rehearsals begin the week of April 26. Production runs June 4-27, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 11, 12 in Plano, TX
Casting for the production "Suite Surrender." Project description: "It's 1942, and two of Hollywood's biggest divas have descended upon the luxurious Palm Beach Royale Hotel with assistants, luggage… and legendary feud in tow. Mistaken identities, overblown egos, double entendres, and a lap dog named Mr. Boodles round out this riotous ...
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 3 (Wed., 7-9 p.m. and Sat., 10 a.m.-2 p.m.); dress rehearsal Sept. 10; performs Sept. 11 (two shows) and Sept. 12 (two shows) at Indian Creek Community Theatre, Olathe, KS.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Kansas City, MO
Seeking dancers for "Dethroning the Prince," a full-length ballet following the stories of four characters--an actress, a doctor, a pastor, and a young teen--as they journey through life and deal with the consequences of poor choices. Untangling the web of deceit and showcasing God’s grace, the characters are ultimately led ...
- Runs in Hamptons, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in New York, NY
Seeking trainers for full-time and part-time positions as well as seasonal positions in the Hamptons this summer for the Tracy Anderson Method.
- Performances July 25, in San Leandro, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in San Leandro, CA
Casting the musical "Chapters." Production description: "A musical featuring music by Jason Prefontaine as well as music from the new up and coming musical Pope Joan."
- Shoots Apr. 25-26, May 9-10, and May 16-17 (all day on these days; May 16-17 is possible pick-up week). Locations include the Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA areas.
- Auditions: Apr 12 in West Chester, PA
Casting "The Final Hurrah," a student thesis film. Synopsis: A sexually bored couple decides to spice things up by doing something they've never done before, but when confronted with an unexpected surprise, they must make a decision before the opportunity is gone. Producer states: "While this will be in production ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 10 in Tampa, FL; run begins Oct. 2 in France and ends Apr. 7, 2016 in Barcelona.
- Auditions: Apr 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Priscilla Queen of the Desert," a musical on the Norwegian Cruise Line Theatre. Based on the Oscar-winning film, "Priscilla Queen of the Desert, The Musical" tells the story of three drag performers who set off from Sydney across the Australian desert in a battered old bus, christened Priscilla. The ...
- Rehearses Apr.–May/June with a summer break in July & part of August; next season’s rehearsals beginning in the last half of August in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 12 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking company members for Benita Bike’s DanceArt. Director states: "We’re auditioning now so that departing dancers can teach roles to new incoming dancers before the end of this season."