- Rehearses Mar. 2 & 9 (3-5 p.m.); shoots Mar. 25, 26, and Apr. 1 & 2 (11:30 a.m.-7 p.m.). Cast will meet in front of Catalina Hall at Vanguard University (55 Fair Dr., Costa Mesa, CA) before heading to the locations. Dates and times subject to change.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "The Hero's Journey," a short, eight- to nine-minute film for Vanguard University. Synopsis: "The Hero's Journey" is about a girl named Ally who loves writing about a character she created named Brooke. who is like a friend to her. Her dad convinces her to give up writing to pursue ...
- Shoot dates TBD at Vanguard University in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Unseen," a horror/thriller murder mystery student film that takes place on a college campus about a girl who follows clues given by the ghost of a college student to figure out how the student was murdered.
- Season runs in Leonx, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in New York, NY and Feb 19 in Lenox, MA
Casting the 2016 Season for the Tina Packer Playhouse. Season includes: "Merchant of Venice" (Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin May 31; runs July 1-Aug. 21); "Or" (Liz Duffy Adams, writer. Rehearsals begin June 28; runs July 22-Sept. 4); and "Two Gentlemen of Verona" (Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin July 12; runs Aug. ...
- Shoots late February-May around various locations in Michigan and the U.P.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in MI
Casting "Ruthless Blood." Company states: "In the American migration of the mid-1800’s Ruth and Daniel Wallace travel westward for new opportunities when a great snowstorm stops them dead in their tracks. Daniel has fallen ill and can no longer go onward leaving young Ruth to fend for herself in the ...
- PA contract for next season will likely be from Sept. 2016-June 2017 Children's Theatre Company, 2400 3rd Ave. South, Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Washington, DC and Feb 19 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors to audition for Children’s Theatre Company (CTC)'s Performing Apprentice (PA) Program for the 2016-2017 season. Company manager states: "CTC’s PA Program is one of the most intensive in the nation. It offers a comprehensive opportunity for gifted young actors ages 19 and older. PAs have the unique opportunity ...
- Shoots April 7-11 in Chicago, IL. Note: Rehearsals will be scheduled around actors' availability.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Chicago, IL and Feb 20 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Social Hour," a Columbia College Chicago practicum film. Synopsis: In protest of her caretaker’s dictatorship over her nursing home, Nora escapes for a night of freedom. Enlisting the help of her friend Rose, the two septuagenarians go on a quest to find pot in order to be liberated from ...
- Work dates TBD in the Fayetteville, GA area.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Fayetteville, GA
Seeking dance instructors interested in long-term work to teach R&B, Latin, and hip-hop dance.
- Shoots Feb. 27-28 in Cupertino, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Cupertino, CA
Casting "Escape," in which an office worker gets fed up with their boring life and attempts to walk away from civilization, but it doesn't work out as planned.
- Shoots late February to mid-March in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 19 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Be Mime," an LUC student short about a mischievous mime whose attempt to do good is thwarted by a farcical misunderstanding. Producer states: "We’re looking for Four Adult Actors (A woman, A mime, A Security Guard and a Pregnant Woman) and One Child Star to make this whimsical, 4-8 ...
- Rehearses Feb. 23-April 23 (weeknights, 7-10 p.m. and weekends, 2-8 p.m.); runs April 27-May 1 at the IATI Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Chasing Light," a new play from Shout Alone Theater Company. Synopsis: The play uses devised movement, song, and lyric text to tell the story of a young girl born in the depths of New York City's abandoned subway tunnels who's never seen the light of day. "Chasing Light" follows ...
- Rehearses Wednesday nights in West L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking singers for Lolas, Los Angeles’ premiere all-female vocal pop group comprised of dynamic women performing innovative and edgy arrangements of contemporary pop, rock, alternative and ballads including renditions of songs from artists Beyonce, Kimbra, Alt-J, Band of Horses, Fergie, Iron & Wine, Florence + the Machine, and many others. ...
- Rehearses in the spring in California; shoots in the summer in Jackson Hole, WY.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "The Last Crow," a short film that takes place in a surrealistic Western land where crows have been hung up and left to die. Corvus, the last of his kind, faces looming extinction after his peacock-ish lover has betrayed him.
- Events and parties are all around the Chicago land area. Character research is up to the performer. Rehearsals may be called for large events.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors to portray fairy tale characters and heroes. Royal Princess Parties provides professional and fun entertainment for birthday parties and events all over the Chicago land area. This is a paid job with tips. Seeking young men who can play ages 17-30 for princes, heroes and more. Previous experience ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Cape May Stage's upcoming 2016 season. Season includes: "The Whipping Man" (Matthew Lopez, writer; Gregg Daniel, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10, 2016; previews begin May 25; runs May 26-June 24); "Sex With Strangers" (Laura Eason, writer; Roy Steinberg, dir. Rehearsals begin June 14; ...