- Currently runs on tour.
- Auditions: Jul 21, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity dancers who sing for possible replacements in the ensemble in currently running Tour Production of "Pippin," a musical. Note: The world of "Pippin" we are trying to create involves the use of multi-disciplined circus arts. For our actors, singers and dancers, we are really interested to see what ...
- Shoot begins mid-October in the L.A. & Orange County.
- Auditions: Jul 21, 22 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Touring." Synopsis: Reluctant to help move into his new home with his single mom, 16-year-old Brian befriends the kid across the street and joins him on his sledgehammer spree around the neighborhood. At first, Brian is hesitant to join, but soon finds motivation once they encounter his father and ...
- Rehearsals start about one month before each show runs at FTF's rehearsal studio; shows run all around Florida, focusing more in South Florida.
- Auditions: Jul 22 in Miami, FL
Seeking energetic male and female actors, all ethnicities, 18-40 years old, for Fantasy Theatre Factory’s season of shows. Strong comedic skills preferred. Production manager states: "Fantasy Theatre Factory values diversity and practices non-traditional casting; all races and ethnicities are encouraged to audition. Fantasy Theatre Factory is a professional non-Equity company ...
- Shoot dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: Jul 22 in Irvine, CA
Casting for "The Hunt", a short film that takes place in a "futuristic" Americam where a popular reality show exists that pits "People against People, against Dinosaurs." Company States: "The Entertainment Company that airs the reality show is partnered with a Bio Engineering company, both of who are involved in ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; run begins on/about Nov. 6 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 23, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers who move well for the ensemble in "Elf The Musical," a Tiered Tour Production.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 15; previews begin Nov. 5; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 6 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 24, 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "A Servant of Two Masters." Note: This will be a modern-dress version of Goldoni's classic Italian comedy, set in Venice.
- Rehearsals begin on or about Feb. 8, 2016; previews begin Mar. 23, 2016; opens Apr. 17, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 24, in New York, NY
Casting dancers for "Tuck Everlasting," a musical coming to Broadway.
- Fashion show will be held Sept. 17 at the Twelve Hotel Atlantic Station in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Jul 24, Aug 21, Sep 4 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking runway models for the Essence of Belly Dance, an annual dance intensive convention produced by Faaridah and Team Essence. Director states: "This is our 5th year showcasing a fusion of world dance styles, workshops and the all-star gala fashion show."
- Rehearsals begin January 31, 2016, at Theatre Puget Sound, in Seattle, WA. Performances run in March 2016, at 12th Avenue Arts, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in Seattle, WA
Casting the musical, "Parade." Project description: "The heart-wrenching, true story of Leo Frank, a Brooklyn-raised Jewish man living in Atlanta who was wrongfully convicted of the rape and murder of his thirteen-year-old employee, Mary Phagan."
- Runs September 18-October 18, in Lake Forest, IL (where the 1980 Oscar-winning film of the same name was shot).
- Auditions: Jul 25 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "Ordinary People," a play. Project description: "The accidental death of the older son of an affluent family deeply strains the relationships among the bitter mother, the good-natured father, and the guilt-ridden younger son."
- Shoots August or September in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Water" and "The New Kingdom," two short films. "Water" Synopsis: Sloan Stevenson's best friend's bed can talk. Join Stevenson as he tries to convince his best friend's bed to help its owner fall in love with him. "The New Kingdom" Synopsis: Join Prince Amenophis IV as he attempts to ...