- Rehearses every Sat. until production for four hours (excluding Thanksgiving weekend) in Woodbridge, VA.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in Woodbridge, VA
Casting "An Urban Christmas Carol," a new spin on an old classic. Seeking actors, dancers, and singers of all ages.
- Rehearses mid-October through December; runs Dec. 4-8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Going to Market," which deals with ex-cons and an immigrant community struggling to manage their lives at home and as part of a working class work force out of the Bronx. Devin, a young father from the South is faced with more than he bargained for when he moves ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 13; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 30 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 28 in Washington, DC
Casting "Little Dancer," with music by Stephen Flaherty, book & lyrics by Lynn Ahrens. Synopsis: Part fact, part fiction, this musical is inspired by the obscure fourteen-year-old ballerina who posed for the famed Degas sculpture, "Little Dancer, Aged Fourteen." The show is set in the glamorous and lurid world of ...
- Shows run throughout 2014-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 28, in Chicago, IL
The pH Comedy Theater is casting its 2014-15 improv season.
- Rehearsal begins Mar. 17; runs Apr. 16-26 in Oakland, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 28 in Oakland, CA
Seeking actors for "Max Understood," a musical.
- Rehearsals and performances will be from October 6-November 23, in Las Vegas, NV
- Auditions: Sep 28 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Foxfinder" by Dawn King. Project Description: "A gripping, unsettling and darkly comic exploration of belief, desire and responsibility. William Bloor, a Foxfinder, arrives at Sam and Judith Covey’s farm to investigate a suspected contamination. What follows will change the course of all their lives, forever."
- Rehearses Tuesday and Thursday mornings, and occasional Sunday afternoons. Shows are ongoing in Chicago and on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 28 in Chicago, IL
Winifred Haun & Dancers is casting its 2014-15 season. Producers state: "Winifred Haun & Dancers is a Chicago & Oak Park based modern dance company led by award winning dancer and choreographer, Winifred Haun. Featured in the Chicago Reader, the Chicago Tribune, Huffington Post and WBEZ Radio, the Company has ...
- Rehearsals begin November. Performances run December 12th-20th, in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 28, 29 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the play "Madame Gufay's Lovelutionaries." Production description: "Madame Gufay goes back to school to get her degree late in life, and her antics overcome language challenges, academic arrogance, uncontrollable urges, public drunkenness, and lascivious behavior... all to the fulfillment of innocent, wacky dreams."
- Rehearses October and November. Performances run November 5-22, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 28, 29 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The San Francisco Olympians Festival," a short play festival featuring a collection of 28 new plays written by 30 local writers, each one focusing on (or inspired by) a different monster from Greek mythology.
- Shoots in November in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Drama," a new video project from artist Geof Oppenheimer commissioned by The Block Museum at Northwestern University about the exchange of capital as social communication.
- Rehearsals begin in late February 2015. Show runs April 21-June 6, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Beast on the Moon," a play. Project description: "Inspired by harrowing true events about the lives of an immigrant refugee and his teenage, mail-order bride. Seta and Aram are polar opposites who have one tragic experience in common. The play, set in early 1920's Milwaukee, unfolds around the effort ...
- Rehearses Dec. 15; runs Jan. 9-24, 2015 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 29, 30 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Alabama Story."