- Performances run May 17-July 5 at the Glendale Centre Theatre in Glendale.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in Glendale, CA
Casting "The Music Man."
- Rehearsals begin May 10; runs June 26-Aug. 3 in Davis, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in San Francisco, CA and Mar 24 in Davis, CA
Casting actors for the 2014 Davis Shakespeare Festival, featuring "Much Ado About Nothing" and "She Loves Me."
- Performances run May 23-June 14 in Glen Ellyn, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in Glen Ellyn, IL
Casting "Now, Then, Again," a play by Penny Penniston. Project description: "Set at Fermilab in Batavia, Illinois, this is the story of Ginny and Henry, two scientists who find a future together despite her husband, his neuroses, and their firm belief that there is no such thing as destiny. This ...
- Production runs May 15-June 1, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 23, 24 in Pearland, TX
Casting actors and a pianist for the musical "All I Really Need to Know, I Learned in Kindergarten."
- Rehearsals begin March 31. Performances run May 16-June 1 in Martinez, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 23, 24 in Martinez, CA
Casting the play "Shipwrecked! An Entertainment, The Amazing Adventures Of Louis De Rougemont (As Told By Himself)." Project description: "The breathless story of a Victorian gentleman whose colorful past as a seafaring wanderer springs to life like a theatrical pop-up book; a late 19th century story about storytelling and the ...
- The show runs in mid-July, 2014 in Newark, DE.
- Auditions: Mar 23, 24 in Newark, DE
Casting Noah Haidle's 'Mr Marmalade.' Project Description: " 'Mr Marmalade' is a dark comedy dealing with a 5 year old girl and her less than appropriate imaginary friend. The show deals with adult situations and language."
- Rehearses May 12-29; runs May 30-June 22 in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in New York City, NY
Casting "Unnecessary Farce."
- Position start date is TBD.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in Bergen County, NJ
Casting "Fabulous Follies." Company states: "Our company produces shows for the purpose of assisting organizations with fund raising."
- Rehearsals begin July 22; runs Aug. 19-approx. Oct. 12 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in New York, NY
Casting "The Fatal Weakness." Synopsis: "George Kelly’s last produced play is a wise and witty adult comedy about the complications of married life. Even after 28 years of marriage, Mrs Espenshade is an incurable romantic (her fatal weakness). Perhaps discovering that her husband is a lying cheat will cure her?"