- Season runs in Creede, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Arvada, CO
Casting the Creede Reperatory 2016 season. Season includes: "The (Curious Case Of The) Watson Intelligence" (Christy Montour-Larson, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10, 2016; runs May 27-Aug. 14, 2016 with possible extension), "Kind of Red" (Michael Perlman, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10, 2016; runs Jun. 3-Aug. 28, 2016 with possible extension), ...
- Season runs August 2016 through June 2017 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Chicago, IL
Casting the upcoming 2016 season. Season shows under consideration are Pirandello's "Six Characters in Search of an Author" or "The Rules of the Game;" Shaw's "Misalliance" or "Pygmalion;" a Dickens' adaptation; and "State of the Union" (by Lindsay & Crouse) or "Voice of the Turtle" by Van Druten.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 22, 2016; runs Apr. 14-May 8 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Souderton, PA
Seeking two Equity actor/singers to be cast among the four available roles in "Plaid Tidings."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 8, 2016; runs Feb. 17-Mar. 20, 2016 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting versatile performers who sing and dance for "Big River."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016 (generally Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) at Costa Mesa Playhouse, 661 Hamilton St., Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting the first musical production of Costa Mesa Playhouse's 2015-2016 season, “Nine." Synopsis: "Nine," based on the Federico Fellini film “8 ½,” is about an Italian film director plagued by a creative block and a web of romantic difficulties. All roles are open. All ethnicities welcome.
- Production runs February 19-20 and 26-282016 in Gainesville, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Gainesville, TX
Casting the production "Farce of Nature."
- Production runs March 4-20, 2016 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 16 in Houston, TX
Casting a production of the drama, "A Streetcar Named Desire."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Chicago," which is seeking Equity actor/singer/dancers as possible future principal replacements in currently-running production.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016 (weekday evenings and weekend days); runs Feb. 25-Mar. 6, 2016 (Thurs. 7 p.m.; Sat. and Sun. at 11 a.m. 2 p.m. & 6 p.m.) in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 15, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "Stinky Cheese Man," a play for young audiences.
- Great Lakes Theater rehearsals begin Mar. 8, 2016; runs Apr. 9-24, 2016 in Cleveland, OH. Idaho Shakespeare Festival rehearsals begin May 20, 2016; runs Jun. 4-26, 2016.
- Auditions: Dec 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Love's Labour's Lost" which will be a production shared between Great Lakes Theater and the Idaho Shakespeare Festival.
- Project dates are TBD in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in Dallas, TX
Seeking models for the Melanated Project. CEO states: "African-Americans have been treated as inferior for over 300 years (treated as such all in an attempt to prevent us from uniting). Over the past 50 years we have been separated by skin tone, killed by those who sworn to protect and ...
- Rehearses Dec.-Jan.; shoots mid-Feb./early March on Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Winter’s Deer," a student thesis short film exploring a chilling tale of domestic violence and traumatic bonding in a Boston setting.