- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Sept. 27-Dec. 28 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "At Last: A Tribute to Etta James."Friday
- Rehearsals in August and September in NYC; shoots Sept. 17-22 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Alex, King of the Thieves," a NYFA student project. Synopsis: An urban breakdancer and Robin Hood-style thief steals stolen objects from evil people and returns them to their rightful owners. One of the owners confronts the thief and challenges him to a battle.Thursday
- Shoots are ongoing.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in San Francisco, CA
Seeking contestants for "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire."Thursday
- Rehearsals are ongoing until material is perfected in L.A./Thousand Oaks area; performances dates & locations are TBD.
- Seeking submissions from: Agoura Hills, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Peter Paul and Mary Alive." Coordinator states: "We perform across the country and tribute Peter Paul and Mary with our tight harmonies and perfectly replicated instrumentals."Thursday
- Shoots Aug. 1, 3-9 p.m. at Big Wangs in North Hollywood.
- Seeking submissions from: North Hollywood, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting scripted three-minute mini-videos of talent, "A Gathering of Tribes." Director states: "These videos will be featured on the SpotliteTV website launching this fall."Thursday
- Rehearses Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 1, 2015 with possible extension weeks through Mar. 15 in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the role of Curtis in "The Lyons," a play by Nicky Silver.Thursday
- Shoots Aug. 7 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting an adaptation of a scene from "Pineapple Express" for Sight & Sound Studio class for Tisch at New York University. Director states: "IMDB describes the film - 'A process server and his marijuana dealer wind up on the run from hitmen and a corrupt police officer after he witness ...Thursday
- Rehearses Aug. 15; runs Sept. 12–Oct. 11 in NY. Note: Performances include Sun. matinees/wk., plus three Wed. matinees and two Sat. matinees in the later weeks.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting for 1992 Pulitzer prize-winning play, "Icebound."Thursday
- Rehearses December 2014; runs January 2015- May 2015.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting dancers for two touring dance shows: "Dancing with YOUR Stars" and "Hollywood: A Ballroom Dancing Tribute to the Silver Screen."Thursday
- Rehearses Aug. 21-Sept. 22; performs Sept. 22, playing for two performances, with extension planned if show is successful.
- Auditions: Aug 18, 19, 20 in New York, NY
Casting a live, staged presentation of original musical version of Washington Irving's classic tale and Catskills' "Rip Van Winkle."Thursday
- Shoot dates are TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting the lead in a documentary feature film. Casting Director states: "We want to hear your story, and better yet, star in our feature film! You hear the hardship stories on 'E True Hollywood Story' all the time. What about the people who aren't famous but still overcame horrible situations ...Thursday
- Rehearses Jan. 5-Feb. 3; runs Feb. 3-Mar. 1, 2015 (possible extension to Mar. 8, 2015) in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY
Casting a contemporary drama, "Tribes," which centers on Billy, the only deaf member of a competitively comedic and intellectual family. Unsupported by his parents and siblings, he reaches out to the deaf community and learns sign language, creating funny but fierce tensions at home. Billy finally confronts his childhood resentments, ...Thursday
- Rehearses Aug. 11; performance dates & locations are TBA.
- Seeking submissions from: Springfield, MA
Casting actors, singers, and dancers for a new musical, "Children in the Playground," set in modern times and dealing with current situations. Executive Director states: "The story starts with the aftermath of the September 11th tragedies and moves forward with the hope of obtaining world peace."Thursday