- Runs May 7-Sept. 5, 2015 in Auburn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Auburn, NY
Seeking an assistant stage manager for the 2015 summer season of the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse/Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival. Season includes "West Side Story" (Rehearsal begins May 14; runs May 27-June 17); "Light in the Piazza" (Rehearsal begins June 11; runs June 24-July 15); "Saturday Night Fever" (Rehearsal begins July 7; ...Friday
- Rehearses last two or three weeks of October; Performance nights, Nov 5-9, 12-16, and 19-23 at Theatre For The New City, 155 First Ave in NY.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in NYC, NY
Open Casting Call, "The Inside Job," a dramatic play about two hit men who go out on a job with only a character description, no photo, and can't agree that the man they have targeted is the contract. They return to the hotel and realize that a man they had ...Friday
- Shoots Oct. 5 in West Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: West Hollywood, CA
Seeking four children for "Firehouse Kids," a commercial for a children's book about a fire department. Coordinator states: "There will be a real fire engine in the shoot, and the kids will have an opportunity to hold the firehose and/or squirt water. It will be a lot of fun."Friday
- Rehearsals begin December 2014 in NYC; one-year contract begins Jan. 16, 2015. Note: Guaranteed minimum of 35-40 performances from January thru July.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Casting the national touring one man show, "Men are from Mars - Women are from Venus Live!" This one-man fusion of theatre and stand-up is based on the New York Times #1 best-selling book of the last decade by John Gray. Moving swiftly through a series of vignettes, the show ...Friday
- Shoots Oct. 5 in Anaheim, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Redstone," a film about a mother who is dying.Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 18-Mar. 22 in New Haven, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Bad Jews" by Joshua Harmon. Synopsis: When Daphna arrived at the funeral of her beloved grandfather, she thought it was obvious that she would get the necklace her Poppy carried throughout the Holocaust. After all, she’s the one on the way to rabbinical school in Israel. Her cousin Liam ...Thursday
- Workshops take place in the fall, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
On the Spot Theatre Company is casting their next round of new play workshops.Friday
- Rehearses October-November; shoots Nov. 1-9 (three-four days) at California State University Northridge in Northridge, CA. Producer states: "Pick-up days may be needed after set shoot dates. Final cuts/wrap will be by the end of this year. We will need actors who are available for rehearsals and can transport themselves to Northridge."
- Auditions: Oct 1 in Northridge, CA
Casting "Teachers Lounge," a student film. Synopsis: We've heard it time and time again: a show about high schoolers and the drama that ensues between them struggling with popularity, puberty, and sometimes even schoolwork. However, this show brings new perspective on the life and drama that ensues between what all ...Friday
- Rehearsals outside of class TBD based on actor availability; must be available Tuesdays (2-5 p.m.) for the in-class rehearsal, NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 8 in New York, NY
Casting a scene from "The Departed" for the NYU class "Directing the Actor." The scene is the one in which Billy comes to ask Madolyn for pills. Student states: "We won't record the scene, but only try to work on it professional and thoroughly. This is also a great opportunity ...Friday
- Rehearses Winter 2014/Spring 2015 in Hamburg, Germany; runs seven months in Spring 2015.
- Auditions: Oct 14, in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking versatile singers (rock, pop, modern musical) for entertainment productions on AIDA Cruises' eleven cruise liners, including ship AIDA Prima sailing on voyages from America to Europe and from Asia to the Caribbean.Friday
- Shooting in September and October, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Chicago Fire," an NBC TV drama. Project description: "The story of firefighters in Chicago."Friday
- Rehearses and runs Nov. 9-Dec. 22 in Huntington, IN.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in New York, NY
Casting all roles for Different Stages' production of "Les Miserables." Different Stages is the resident company of The New Huntington Theater, an award-winning, newly-renovated, arena-style performance venue seating 300.Friday
- Rehearsals TBD; shoots weekends of Oct. 18 & 19 and Nov. 8 & 9 in Middletown, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: Middletown, CT; New York, NY; RI; PA; NJ; MA
Casting "After Flowers," a 10-minute senior thesis film that explores the relationship between a young boy and his grandmother.Friday
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 11-22 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Romeo and Juliet," an exploration of Shakespeare's classic utilizing diverse multi-media, live action video, live music, a full film-like score, dance as a form of primal expression, and live-action theater. Will take place in a post-apocalyptic world, delving into feelings of sexuality, lust and desire - and the roots ...Friday