- Non-Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 6; Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 14-23 (nine performances) at the Kavli Theatre, Bank of America Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting Bobby and all Dance Ensemble roles in "Memphis." Casting personnel state: "Although we encourage all ethnicities to attend the auditions, be advised we are looking for actors who can convincingly play the ethnicities called for in the role descriptions. Cast age limited to age 16 and up. "
- Rehearsals begin March 17, 2015; runs April 9-26 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 11, in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Storefront Church." Synopsis: The final part of Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright John Patrick Shanley’s "Doubt" trilogy, this dramatic comedy follows 2005’s "Doubt: A Parable" and 2006’s "Defiance." When the mortgage crisis forces a Bronx Borough President to confront an unorthodox minister, the question they face is one common to us ...
- Rehearsals begin late-Aug. 2014, evenings and some weekends; performs Oct. 4 & 5, 10-12, 17 & 18 at the Cahill Theater in Riverdale, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12 in Bronx, NY
Casting "Sherlock Holmes: The Adventure of the Speckled Band" for Red Monkey Theater Group's "Season Among Friends." Theater states: "This is an original dramatic adaptation of one of Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson’s strangest and most thrilling adventures."
- Rehearses and performs throughout 2014-15, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in Portland, OR
Vitality Dance Collective is casting its 2014-15 Season. Producers state: "Vitality Dance Collective is a community of dancers that love to dance and share choreography with each other. Vitality Dance supports the choreographic vision of all dancers. As a result, our style of dance does not fit under any specific ...
- Rehearses Sept. 15–Oct. 2 in Greene, NY (outside of Binghamton); performs Oct. 3-19 (Thurs.–Sun.) in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 12, 13 in New York, NY
Casting two roles for men, one Equity and one non-Equity, in "Mr. Hart and Mr. Brown," the second-ever production of this new play by Bruce Graham, author of "The Outgoing Tide." Synopsis: The play is based loosely on real historical figures and set in Nebraska near the end of the ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 19 at The Lion Theatre on Theater Row in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Money Grubbin' Whores," a dark comedy centered around a backroom divorce negotiation. In order to save money and avoid lawyers, Matt, a NYC union plumber, and Aviva, his gorgeous Israeli wife, meet in the downstairs party room of an old pizza restaurant in northern NJ. Mediated by Matt’s best ...
- Rehearsals begin October 2014; open-ended contract runs at the Wynn in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in Las Vegas, NV and Aug 12 in Van Nuys, CA
Seeking technically-trained dancers for Wynn Las Vegas.
- Currently running on Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 12, in New York, NY
Casting singers for future replacements in the currently running Broadway production of "Pippin" with music and lyrics by Stephen Schwartz and book by Roger O. Hirson.
- Rehearsals begin April 7, 2015. Previews run April 29-May 1; performances run May 2-17, 2015 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Where's Charley?," based on the comedy "Charley's Aunt."