- Rehearsals beginning January. Performance January 27, in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the staged reading "The Wife Of Bath/Marriage Of Sir Gawain." Production description: "A new musical based on stories from the Canterbury Tales; the Wife of Bath, a woman of middle age (she has had 5 husbands) is feisty, forthright, humorous and tells it like it is."
- Performances run February 12-March 8, 2015, in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 15, 16 in San Jose, CA
Casting "Fix Me Jesus." Synopsis: "Annabell Armstrong, a rising star in the Texas Democratic Party, frantically searches for the perfect dress at Neiman Marcus in Dallas. Trapped in the Reagan-era 1980s, her career, love life, finances, and family relations are a train wreck. As people from her past invade the ...
- Shoots January in L.A.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Western in Noir."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 10, 2015; previews begin March 5; runs March 11-April 26 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 15, 16 in New York, NY
Casting role of Macduff for "Macbeth."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 17, 2015; runs Apr. 9-May 3 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in Souderton, PA
Casting "Marry Me a Little." Seeking Equity actors who sing--one woman and one man--for the two roles under Equity contracts.
- Rehearsals begin March 2015. Performances run April 17-May 3, 2015 in Danville, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in Danville, CA
Casting the play "Of Mice And Men." Production description: "Two drifters, one a gentle but slow giant, try to make money working the fields during the Depression so they can fulfill their dreams."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors who sing as possible future replacements in currently-running Broadway production of "Chicago."
- Rehearses Mar. 30, 2015; runs Apr. 9-July 5, 2015 in Elmsford, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 17, in New York, NY
Casting Equity male and female singers who dance and dancers who sing for the ensemble of "West Side Story."
- Currently running Off Broadway at New World Stages in NY.
- Auditions: Dec 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Avenue Q," a musical.