- Rehearsals begin Oct. 1 (Monday to Thursday evenings, Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sunday TBA); runs Nov. 7-23 at the Box Theater in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Assassins," Stephen Sondheim's Tony-Award winning musical that toys with space and time as it gathers characters from different stages of American history that have assassinated, or attempted to assassinate, presidents of the United States. A study of history and musical styles mixed with levity, suspense and beautiful songs.
- Rehearses Feb 3, 2015; runs Feb 26-March 22, 2015 (Thu.-Sun. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting play "Time Stands Still."
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Boulder, CO and Sep 13, in Minneapolis, MN
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Performances will be the last Friday and Saturday of November, and the first two weeks of December, at the Midvale Performing Arts Center in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Midvale, UT
Casting “JingleJacks,” a one-act Christmas musical comedy written by Jim Christian of the Musical Theatre Department at Weber State University.
- Performance nights are every Fri., Sat., and Sun. from Oct. 3-Nov. 2 at Camp Saginaw, Oxford, PA, near Longwood Gardens.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Oxford, PA
Seeking high-energy actors and technical crew for Camp Spookynaw's 16-day season. Owner states: "Camp Spookynaw is a high-tech, high-thrill, haunted attraction featuring ten buildings of chilling fun. Guests become immersed in an enchanted tale that unfolds as the wizards and witches of Camp Spookynaw practice their spells."
- Rehearsals begin in mid-late September and are four-five nights a week with the occasional weekend; tech rehearsals Oct. 27 & 28; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 9 at CAP21 Blackbox in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, in New York, NY
Underling Productions LLC is casting "Measure for Measure." Seeking non-union actors with Shakespearean experience. All ethnicities and ages are encouraged to apply. Underling Productions is open to non-traditional casting and all actors will play multiple roles. Underling Productions is a NYC-based theater company committed to producing accessible and contemporarily-themed classic ...
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York City, NY
Casting the 2014-15 season of Bottoms Dream. Now in their second season, Bottoms Dream is a NYC-based theater company that reinvents Shakespeare and other classic texts. Season includes: "12 Hour Reinvention" (actors will have 12 hours to reinvent, rehearse and perform a Shakespeare scene. As this is a one-day commitment, ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 5, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Addison, TX
Casting "The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical."
- Auditions on September 6th will be from 12:15 to 2:15pm and on September 7th from 3pm to 5pm. Callbacks will be by invitation only on Monday, September 8th from 7:30 to 9:30pm. All auditions will be held at Northland Community Center on Jefferson Court in Livingston, NJ. Performances will be held at 11:30am and 2:30pm on both Saturday, November 15 and Sunday, November 16, 2014.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Livingston, NJ
***PRESS RELEASE*** LIVINGSTON COMMUNITY PLAYERS AUDITIONS FOR A YEAR WITH FROG AND TOAD (THEATER FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES) Livingston Community Players will be holding auditions for its upcoming production of A Year With Frog and Toad (Theater for Young Audience)s on both Saturday, September 6 and Sunday, September 7, 2014. Auditions ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-September. Production runs November 14-23, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 9 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "Bhopal." Project description: "Set amid the events that conspired to create the 1984 Union Carbide disaster, Varma’s timely drama reveals the human stories within the complex political and economic webs that led to one of the worst industrial catastrophes in history."