- Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 11-Aug. 3 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York City, NY
- Performances are ongoing in Chicago, Boston, Orlando, and Las Vegas.
- Auditions: May 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Blue Man Group." Company states: "Best known for multimedia performances that feature three bald and blue characters, 'Blue Man Group' is theater, ritual, comedy, rock music, and dance party all rolled into one. The character has strong roots of the downtown New York performance art scene as well as ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 2; runs Oct. 22, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 5 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The King and I."
- Season runs Aug. 5, 2014-Apr. 26, 2015 in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: May 5 in Denver, CO
Casting the Denver Center Theatre Company's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "The Unsinkable Molly Brown" (Kathleen Marshall, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Aug. 5; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 26); "Lord of the Flies" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 26-Nov. 2); "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. ...
- Development/workshop June 22-July 15 in Gainesville, Florida. Tech rehearsal Aug. 25-Sept. 7 in Tempe, AZ; runs Sept. 8-13 in Austin, TX, then tours nationally Sept. 15-Nov. 22 (premieres Nov. 10-16 in NYC; New York dates may be staffed by a different cast & crew than the national tour), with additional tour dates in March 2015.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
En Garde Arts, a not-for-profit organization (formerly called En Garde Productions), is casting "Basetrack," a multi-media theatrical event depicting the stories of Marines who served in the war in Afghanistan.
- Season runs in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 5, in Phoenix, AZ
Casting the 2014-15 season for the Phoenix Theatre. Season includes "Memphis" (runs Aug. 24-Oct. 12), "Mary Poppins" (runs Oct. 28-Dec. 21, with possible extension through Jan. 4, 2015), "Two Pianos 4 Hands" (runs Dec. 23-Feb. 1, 2015, with possible extension through Feb. 8), "Anything Goes" (runs Feb. 3-March 22, 2015, ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 16; runs Oct. 9-26; possible extension through Nov. 9 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "My Children! My Africa!" Synopsis: "A three-character thriller in which a humane black teacher in segregated South Africa tries to convince a favorite student that education, not violence, is the answer to the nation’s problems."
- Rehearsals begin June 9 and will run Mondays-Fridays, 6:30-10:30 p.m. (no rehearsal July 4); runs July 11-20 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 7, 8 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "The Wizard of Oz," based on the book by L. Frank Baum, with music and lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Little Dorothy Gale of Kansas – like so many girls her age – dreams of what lies over ...