- Rehearses weeknights beginning November 19. No rehearsals on Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years Day. Show runs April 11-12, in Chicago, IL. Rehearsals will be held in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Broadway Debut," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 22, 2015 at the Fireside Theatre in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Nov 9 in New York, NY
Casting singers who move well for an original musical revue, "The Sensational 70s" featuring 1970s music of many styles including rock and roll, country, and pop standards.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015; runs Feb. 4-22, 2014 in Wilmington, DE.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in New York City, NY
Casting "Nora," Ingmar Berman's adaptation of Ibsen's "A Doll House."
- Rehearses weeknights, December 1-18, 2014 and January 5-February 5, 2015. Runs February 13-22, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Tragedy of Lear," a play. Project description: "A fully gender-swapped adaptation of Shakespeare's 'King Lear,' exploring jealousy, loyalty, dementia, violence, and gender representation in 'classical' theater.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Mar. 22 in Portland, OR. Syracuse rehearsals begin Apr. 3; runs Apr. 10-25 in NY.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11, 12 in New York City, NY
Casting "Other Desert Cities" by Jon Robin Baitz.
- Runs in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for Center Theatre Group's monthly Equity Auditions for Equity Actors only.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 11-Mar. 8, 2015, in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who are strong singer/dancers for "Once On This Island." All characters are African-American, and all must sing and dance.
- Shoots in Norway.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Great Norway Adventure," Norway's #1 reality TV show. Project description: "The series follows 12 Norwegian-Americans who fly to Norway and immerse themselves in the culture and compete in a series of adventurous and fun challenges."
- Shows are ongoing in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting for "Blue Man Group," a theatrical performance. Project description: "Best known for multimedia performances that feature three bald and blue characters, 'Blue Man Group' is theater, ritual, performance art, comedy, rock music and dance party all rolled into one."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; runs Feb. 6-22, with possible holdover through Mar. 1, in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in New York, NY
Casting a production of the Christopher Durang comedy "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike," winner of the 2013 Tony Award for Best Play. The play will be directed by David Alpert (Broadway Associate Director for "IF/THEN," "Trip to Bountiful," and "The Best Man") The role of Sonia has already ...
- National and International tours run May 15, 2015-May 3, 2016, with potential to start sooner.
- Auditions: Nov 11, in Seattle, WA
Casting the national tour for, "Marvel Universe Live." Project description: "This arena stunt spectacular features dozens of the Marvel superheroes and villains."
- Shooting November 14-December 31, in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in San Antonio, TX
Casting for the independent web series "Divine Power" Project description: Peace on earth, save for a few minor crimes, the royals have had order for years now. Prince Elemi has been missing but they stopped looking long ago when he suddenly reappears in his kingdom. Princess Philomena is overjoyed, because ...