- Flexible shoot dates from late March-June; will shoot on location and in private residences for "talking head" interviews, in Houston, TX. Shoots scenes at ComicPalooza in May and a Japanese festival in April.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Houston, TX
Casting "Melting Pot," a mockumentary (a fictional parody told documentary-style). Note that the mockumentary will be playing with stereotypes and ideas of political correctness by assigning each character a food that metaphorically represents him or her and discussing how s/he fits into the "melting pot." Synopsis: "Melting Pot" will feature ...
- Rehearses May 15-31; principal photography begins June 13 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 12 in Phoenix, AZ and Apr 4, 12 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "The Sunset Tapes," a feature film. Synopsis: Three lives unravel and blur together as their waking reality is irrevocably interrupted by what lays beneath the thin veneer.
- Season runs in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 6 in Pawtucket, RI and Apr 4, 6 in Pawtucket, RI
Seeking actors for The Gamm Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 18); "The Rant" (Tyler Dobrowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 13); "Grizzly Mama" (Rachel Walshe, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 7-Feb. ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11, 2015; runs Sept. 5, 2015-June 12, 2016 in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting actors of all types and ethnicities for Cincinnati Playhouse In The Park's 2015-16 season.
- Rehearsals beginning June. Performances run July 24th to August 15th, in Half Moon Bay, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Half Moon Bay, CA
Casting the musical "Jesus Christ Superstar." Production description: "A musical presenting the last few weeks of Christ's life, told in an anachronistic manner."
- Rehearses April 6-29. Performances run April 30-June 6, at Funhouse Lounge in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical "Buffy the Parody Musical." Project description: "A musical stage version of the cult classic film, 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer.'"
- Rehearses in April; shoot begins the weekend of May 15 (tentatively) in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "The Junkie," a short film. Synopsis: "The Junkie" is a powerful love story set in 1960s Los Angeles. Based on a true story, a young couple, against all odds, must fight to save a marriage overpowered by heroin addiction in hopes of rebuilding their broken lives.
- Shoots April to early-June 2015 in weekends in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in San Antonio, TX
Casting "Running Home." Synopsis: After winning the World Series, Taylor Jensen is pulled back into his past when he receives a message that his abusive father has become ill. Leaving his new life of money, fame, and his girlfriend in California, Taylor returns to his childhood home. Upon his return, ...
- Rehearses Wednesdays and Thursdays, and every other Saturday as scheduled. Rehearsals take place at Three Brothers Theatre in Waukegan, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Waukegan, IL
Casting "The Underground Effect," a play. Project description: "A short play that explores racism in the Black community, young love, social norms, and the controversial topic of interracial love. The play takes place in modern times at a high school in a suburb down South." Actors may play roles of ...
- Rehearsals begin late April or early May (Sun. afternoons, Mon. evenings, and Thurs. evenings); the Capital Fringe Festival runs July 9-26 in Washington, D.C. This production has not yet received venue assignment.
- Auditions: Apr 5 in Bethesda, MD
Casting "A Family Reunion," a play set to be included as part of the 10th Anniversary Capital Fringe Festival. Synopsis: This original play is about two abducted children who return to their family as adults. Will love heal or will their return be the beginning of yet another tragedy? Producer ...