- Shoots in Sept.-Oct. 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Teat Time in Neverland," a short student film for USC. Synopsis: An isolated teenage girl finds herself torn between reality and delusion when a determined FBI agent tries to free her from her long-term abductor.
- Rehearses Aug. 1, 8, 15, 22, & 29 (11 a.m.-1 p.m.) at the R Studio 1059 1/2 West Pico Blvd. in W. L.A., CA; fashion show will be held Aug. 30 in L.A., CA.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 8 in West Los Angeles, CA
Seeking kids and teens (ages 5-17) for an upcoming summer fashion show with high fashion runway and print model Elle Drane (elledrane.com) and former model/ runway modeling coach Janelle Jackson. Producer states: "We are seeking confident and poised youth that want to learn the correct modeling techniques for fashion runway ...
- Rehearsals and performances will be late summer/early fall in Apache Junction, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Apache Junction, AZ
Casting the Harper Lee classic "To Kill a Mockingbird." Project description: "Scout, a young girl in a quiet southern town, is about to experience dramatic events that will affect the rest of her life. Set in 1935, this play illustrates the social issues of this time." Producers state: "Zao Theater ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15, 2015; runs Oct. 5-25 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Elephant & Piggies: We Are In a Play," a musical adapted by writer Mo Willems from his popular series of children’s books. Synopsis: An Elephant named Gerald and a pig named Piggie are best friends. Gerald worries that something could go wrong that would end their friendship. Piggie is ...
- Plays in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Winter Park, FL
Casting musical theater performers for the Winter Park Playhouse Spring Series 2015-16, to include "I Left My Heart: A Salute to the Music of Tony Bennett (reh. Jan. 4, 2016; runs Jan.21-Feb. 27, 2016), "I Love My Wife" (reh. Feb. 29, 2016; runs Mar. 17-19, 2016 and Mar. 31-Apr. 23, ...
- Rehearsals begin in January. Performances run Feb. 12-March 6, 2016, in El Cerrito, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in El Cerrito, CA
Casting "The Clean House" a romantic comedy about Matilde, a Brazilian cleaning woman who would rather be a comedian.
- Rehearsals begin August 24 in Scottsdale, AZ
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting the musical "Annie, Jr.," with music by Charles Strouse, lyrics by Martin Charnin, and book by Thomas Meehan. Project description: "Little orphan Annie is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of an NYC Orphanage run by the cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. With ...
- Rehearsal and performance dates depend on the production throughout New Jersey.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in New Brunswick, NJ
Seeking submissions for New Jersey Theatre Alliance (NJTA), the service organization for the state’s professional (Actor’s Equity) theaters. Note: Not all Alliance member theaters participate in these auditions and there will not be a confirmed list of participating theaters until about a week before the auditions.
- Rehearses and shoots May 17-Aug. 20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 20 in New York, NY
Casting "DS-160," a comedy web series about Spanish people living in New York City. Each episode is about three to five minutes. DS-160 is the name of the document that every immigrant needs to complete before coming to the US. Logline Episode One: Mercedes is at home when someone buzzes ...
- Rehearses Winter 2015; shoots early Spring 2016 in Owings Mills, MD.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Owings Mills, MD
Casting "No Frontier," a student film. Synopsis: The time has come for mankind to give up violence to survive on Earth. When a junker and her husband are threatened at gunpoint, the actions of their 10 year-old son set them on a dangerous, unprecedented course.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Runs at NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity Members who are not signed clients of any agents to participate in the Agent Access Auditions, sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance in the development of ...