- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 15-Oct. 4 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 9 in Arvada, CO
Casting "Saturday Night Fever."
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 9 in Orlando, FL
Seeking high-quality male and female versatile show singers, able to move and perform different genres of music for corporate events, cruise ships, and casinos.
- Contracts begin early October 2015 and run through January 1, 2016 at Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers of all ethnicities to perform at the Walt Disney World Resort during the 2015 Holiday Season. Holiday shows include: "A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas!" and "Celebrate the Season."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 6 in Osseo, MN.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in Osseo, MN
Casting "Clybourne Park."
- Rehearsals begin June 8. Performances run August 13-September 19, in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 11 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting "South Pacific," the Rodgers & Hammerstein classic musical about the South Pacific.
- Runs in NYC. Each NYC-area AEA-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session (either musical or dramatic) per year. Approximately 30 AAA calls are scheduled annually.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity Members who are not signed clients of any agent for the Agent Access Auditions. Agent Access Auditions are sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance ...
- Rehearsals begin July 13; runs Aug. 14-Sept. 13 at The Candlelight Pavilion, 455 West Foothill Blvd. Claremont CA 91711.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 9 in Claremont, CA
Casting "In The Heights," Lin-Manuel Miranda's Tony Award-winning musical about three days in the life of Washington Heights, a tight-knit community at the top of Manhattan.
- Season runs in Knoxville, TN.
- Auditions: Jun 9 in Knoxville, TN
Casting Clarence Brown Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Christmas Carol," (Micah-Shane Brewer, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 25-Dec. 20); "A Lesson Before Dying" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 25; runs Feb. 24-Mar. 13 2016); "Titus Andronicus" (John Sipes, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 4; run begins Feb. 10).
- Contracts begin early October 2015 and run through January 1, 2016 at the Disney World Resort in FL.
- Auditions: Jun 9 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers of all ethnicities for Walt Disney World's 2015 Holiday Season including "Celebrate the Season," Disney's classic Christmas spectacular, performed live in front of Cinderella Castle, and "Totally Tomorrowland Christmas!," Disney's newest high-energy, interactive musical revue, featuring songs of the season with a futuristic twist!
- Season runs in Northport, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 9 in New York, NY
Casting John W. Engeman Theater's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "West Side Story" (Igor Goldin, dir.; Jeffrey Denman, choreo. Rehearsals begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 17-Nov. 1) and "Miracle on 34th Street" (Antoinette DiPietropolo, choreo. Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Nov. 19-Jan. 3, 2016).
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 15 in Portland, OR with an eastern tour.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, 12 in Los Angeles, CA and Jun 24, 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Cuba Libre," a musical with the rhythms of Cuban music driving the universal story of a man caught between countries, losses, and loves, and his search for freedom. Synopsis: Set in America and Cuba, this timely tale reverberates across politics, ambition and romance with quick-witted dialogue, joy-filled dance and ...