- Shoots June 11-13 at the Stickleback River Movie Ranch in Santa Clarita, CA.
- Auditions: May 4 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Memoir Of An Honest Voice," a student film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: Teenage Zainab gets caught up in the bloodcurdling madness of the Sierra Leonean civil war in West Africa. She is abducted from her rural town by armed rebels, most of them her age. She and ...
- Rehearses Aug.-Oct. 2014 in Boston, MA; tours Sept. 2014-Feb. 1, 2015.
- Auditions: May 4 in New York, NY
Casting three national tours featuring dramatic adaptations of 19th-century literature.
- Rehearsals begin June 1. Performances run July 10 through July 27, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 4, 5, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Dead Man's Cell Phone," a play by Sarah Ruhl. Project description: "A comedy about how we memorialize the dead-and how that remembering changes us-it is the odyssey of a woman forced to confront her own assumptions about morality, redemption, and the need to connect in a technologically obsessed world."
- Shoots summer 2014 in NYC. Producer states: "This is a one-location shoot. We have extended access to the studio, so we can flex the shooting time-blocks to work with everyone’s schedule."
- Auditions: May 4, 11, 18, 25 in New York, NY
Casting a comedy pilot set in a yoga studio. Synopsis: "Two Broke Yoga Girls Break Bad In Manhattan."
- Rehearsal and production dates will be provided on the day of the audition.
- Auditions: May 4 in Washington, DC
Seeking dancers for the Washington Reflections Dance Company. Company manger states: "Founder an artistic director of The Dance Institute of Washington and former principle dancer for the Dance Theatre of Harlem, Fabian Barnes, is looking for talented young men and women with a strong passion for dance as well as ...
- Auditions will be held in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: May 4, 5 in Omaha, NE
Rose Theater is casting its 2014-15 Season.
- Shoots May 19-23 for female actors; shoots end of July for male actors.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting for "The Best Spanish Class Ever." Coordinator states: "'The Best Spanish Class Ever' (BSCE) is the first language course to combine hot teachers with quality academia. The online curriculum will feature a series of fifteen three minute videos per module in which beautiful men and women will teach the ...
- Rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 14-Sept. 20 in Lewisberg, WV.
- Auditions: May 5 in Lewisberg, WV
Casting the role of Burt Reynolds in "Stand by Your Man: The Tammy Wynette Story" a very ensemble based musical by Mark St. Germain.
- Auditions: May 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting for Center Theatre Group's monthly Equity auditions.
- Season rehearses and performs in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Casting Dallas Theater Center's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "The Rocky Horror Show" (rehearses Aug. 12-Sept. 19; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 29 at the Wyly Theatre); "A Christmas Carol" (rehearses Sept. 19-Oct. 24; runs Oct. 17-Nov. 16 at the Wyly Theatre); "The Book Club Play" (rehearses Dec. 9-Jan. 9; runs Jan. 1-Feb. ...
- Rehearsals begin June 20 and have staggered start dates for each production. Season runs July 3-Sept. 14 in Nantucket, MA.
- Auditions: May 5 in Nantucket, MA
Casting the White Heron Theatre Company Season. Season includes "Miracle on South Division Street;" "Family Furniture;" and "The Vandal."
- Performances are ongoing in Chicago, Boston, Orlando, and Las Vegas.
- Auditions: May 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Blue Man Group." Company states: "Best known for multimedia performances that feature three bald and blue characters, 'Blue Man Group' is theater, ritual, comedy, rock music, and dance party all rolled into one. The character has strong roots of the downtown New York performance art scene as well as ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 2; runs Oct. 22, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 5 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The King and I."