- Rehearsals begin this November; runs Jan. 30-February 22, 2015, in San Francisco, Walnut Creek, & Mountain View, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12, 19 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the operetta "Candide," based on the famous satire and best-known work by Voltaire. First published in 1759, "Candide" is the story of its central character who travels throughout Europe and South America experiencing and witnessing much misfortune on the way.
- Contract details vary per project.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for NYC-area Equity franchised agency auditions.
- Non-Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 6; Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 14-23 (nine performances) at the Kavli Theatre, Bank of America Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting Bobby and all Dance Ensemble roles in "Memphis." Casting personnel state: "Although we encourage all ethnicities to attend the auditions, be advised we are looking for actors who can convincingly play the ethnicities called for in the role descriptions. Cast age limited to age 16 and up. "
- Rehearsals begin March 17, 2015; runs April 9-26 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 11, in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Storefront Church." Synopsis: The final part of Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright John Patrick Shanley’s "Doubt" trilogy, this dramatic comedy follows 2005’s "Doubt: A Parable" and 2006’s "Defiance." When the mortgage crisis forces a Bronx Borough President to confront an unorthodox minister, the question they face is one common to us ...
- Rehearsals begin late-Aug. 2014, evenings and some weekends; performs Oct. 4 & 5, 10-12, 17 & 18 at the Cahill Theater in Riverdale, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12 in Bronx, NY
Casting "Sherlock Holmes: The Adventure of the Speckled Band" for Red Monkey Theater Group's "Season Among Friends." Theater states: "This is an original dramatic adaptation of one of Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson’s strangest and most thrilling adventures."
- Rehearses and performs throughout 2014-15, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in Portland, OR
Vitality Dance Collective is casting its 2014-15 Season. Producers state: "Vitality Dance Collective is a community of dancers that love to dance and share choreography with each other. Vitality Dance supports the choreographic vision of all dancers. As a result, our style of dance does not fit under any specific ...
- Rehearses Sept. 15–Oct. 2 in Greene, NY (outside of Binghamton); performs Oct. 3-19 (Thurs.–Sun.) in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 12, 13 in New York, NY
Casting two roles for men, one Equity and one non-Equity, in "Mr. Hart and Mr. Brown," the second-ever production of this new play by Bruce Graham, author of "The Outgoing Tide." Synopsis: The play is based loosely on real historical figures and set in Nebraska near the end of the ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 19 at The Lion Theatre on Theater Row in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Money Grubbin' Whores," a dark comedy centered around a backroom divorce negotiation. In order to save money and avoid lawyers, Matt, a NYC union plumber, and Aviva, his gorgeous Israeli wife, meet in the downstairs party room of an old pizza restaurant in northern NJ. Mediated by Matt’s best ...
- Rehearsals begin October 2014; open-ended contract runs at the Wynn in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in Las Vegas, NV and Aug 12 in Van Nuys, CA
Seeking technically-trained dancers for Wynn Las Vegas.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29. Previews begin Jan. 22, 2015; runs through April 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Little Children Dream Of God."