- Rehearsals beginning January. Performance January 27, in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the staged reading "The Wife Of Bath/Marriage Of Sir Gawain." Production description: "A new musical based on stories from the Canterbury Tales; the Wife of Bath, a woman of middle age (she has had 5 husbands) is feisty, forthright, humorous and tells it like it is."
- Performances run February 12-March 8, 2015, in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 15, 16 in San Jose, CA
Casting "Fix Me Jesus." Synopsis: "Annabell Armstrong, a rising star in the Texas Democratic Party, frantically searches for the perfect dress at Neiman Marcus in Dallas. Trapped in the Reagan-era 1980s, her career, love life, finances, and family relations are a train wreck. As people from her past invade the ...
- Shoots January in L.A.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Western in Noir."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 10, 2015; previews begin March 5; runs March 11-April 26 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 15, 16 in New York, NY
Casting role of Macduff for "Macbeth."
- Runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors, singers, and dancers for FWD Theatre Project's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Black and White Ball" (Runs Jan. 20-26; Amber Mak, dir.; Chuck Larkin, music dir.; Stephen Cole & Todd Ellison, writers), "Pride & Prejudice The Musical" (Runs Feb. 10-16; Lawrence Rush, writer).
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 17, 2015; runs Apr. 9-May 3 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in Souderton, PA
Casting "Marry Me a Little." Seeking Equity actors who sing--one woman and one man--for the two roles under Equity contracts.