- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 15-Oct. 4 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Jun 10 in Arvada, CO
Casting "Saturday Night Fever."
- Season runs Northport, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 10, in New York, NY and Jun 12, in New York, NY
Seeking singers who dance and dancers who sing for John Engeman Theater's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "West Side Story" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 17-Nov. 1); "Miracle on 34th Street" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Nov. 19-Jan. 3); "Memphis" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 7; runs Mar. 24-May 8); "Thoroughly Modern ...
- The Radio City Christmas Spectacular contract dates range from early- to mid-October to early January depending on the role in which you are cast.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, in New York, NY and Jun 15, 16 in New York, NY
Radio City Productions is looking for a diverse cast of male and female dancers, male and female vocalists, Little People performers, and little girls (ages 10 to 14) to perform in the 2015 production of The Radio City Christmas Spectacular in New York City.
- Performances are held year-round in the Boston, MA area.
- Auditions: Jun 10 in Quincy, MA
Seeking theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to ...
- Rehearsals begin early to mid-September 2015. Contract runs through the end of June 2016.
- Auditions: Jun 11 in New York, NY
Seeking nonunion singers for the national tour of "Mamma Mia!" with book by Catherine Johnson, music & lyrics by Björn Ulvaeus & Benny Andersson, additional material by Martin Koch and some songs written by Stig Anderson. The songs of the pop group ABBA provide the score for this romantic comedy ...
- Rehearses Aug. 17-Sept. 9; runs Sept. 10-19 in NY.
- Auditions: Jun 11 in New York, NY
Casting "A Happy End" by Iddo Netanyahu. All the characters in the play deal, throughout, with the external reality of Germany of 1932-33. This reality surrounds them at all times, whether the characters admit to it or not.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; preview run begins Oct. 6; run begins Nov. 8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 12 in Irvine, CA
Casting a male dancer/singer of Asian American or mixed Asian descent for one remaining role in "Allegiance," a new Broadway musical set against the backdrop of the Japanese-American internment during World War II. The musical stars George Takei, Telly Leung, and Lea Salonga.
- Shooting TBD.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in East Orange, NJ
Casting "More Than a Family," a reality show where your favorite hit recording artists mentor and inspire talent as they work on building their new project. Join their musical family while competing with other aspiring artists for a chance to release original music.
- Rehearses late June-early July; shoots July 6-19 in Massachusetts.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in MA
Casting "When She Went Away" a film from Fitchburg State University's The Running Filmmakers, in which a young writer, Baydon, returns to the place where he met his first love, Mia, only to find it currently occupied by pot-growing farmers DJ and Len. DJ is struggling with the arrest of ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; runs Sept. 24-Dec. 20, 2015, with possible extension to Jan. 4, 2016, in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking five Equity male actor/singers for "Altar Boyz." All roles must have very strong singing ability (including tight harmony singing), strong hip-hop and pop dance ability, and very strong comedic instincts. The Boyz may be quirky but they sound amazing--better than most real boy bands and there is no tracking ...
- Rehearsals begin this August; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 1 at Waterfront South Theatre in Camden, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 13, 14 in Camden, NJ
Casting the regional premiere of "Charlie Victor Romeo" by Robert Berger, Patrick Daniels, and Irving Gregory, as part of South Camden Theatre Company's 2015-16 season. Company states: "The Drama Desk award-winning drama is based on verbatim transcripts from six real aviation accidents and incidents as recorded in the flights 'black ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Abington, PA.
- Auditions: Jun 13, 15 in Willow Grove, PA
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles in Storybook Musical Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: "Wizard of Oz" (rehearsals begin Dec. 15, 2015; runs Dec. 19, 2015-Jan. 18, 2016; hiatus from Dec. 31, 2015-Jan. 12, 2016); "Jack & the Beanstalk" (rehearsals begin Mar. 3, 2016; runs Mar. 8-20); and "Beauty & ...
- Five rehearsal/fitting dates from mid-Aug. to Sept. (three dates on Sat. afternoons; two weeknights in Sept.; the fitting date and last two rehearsal dates are mandatory); Fashion Week runs Sept. 22-27 in Jersey City, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 13, Jul 11 in Jersey City, NJ
Seeking models and designers for "Styleversity," an event for Jersey City Fashion Week. Coordinator states: "A week of fashion in a great city behind Lady Liberty. Fashion…passion…freedom, in the sixth borough. Jersey City Fashion Week is produced by DLJ Give to Live Community Foundation. a project of United Charitable Programs, ...
- Shoots July (weekends) in the Chicago, IL area.
- Auditions: Jun 13, 20 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Make You Do Wrong," a short film with a comedic feel. Note: Some sexual references. Absolutely no nudity.