- Shooting November 14-December 31, in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in San Antonio, TX
Casting for the independent web series "Divine Power" Project description: Peace on earth, save for a few minor crimes, the royals have had order for years now. Prince Elemi has been missing but they stopped looking long ago when he suddenly reappears in his kingdom. Princess Philomena is overjoyed, because ...
- Rehearsals begin April 2015; runs May 28-June 27, 2015 in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in Los Altos, CA
Casting the musical "Urinetown." Production description: "In a grim, Gotham-like city, a 20-year drought has occurred and the government has banned private toilets; the citizens must use pay toilets regulated by a monopolistic company until they decide to rebel against it."
- Arrive in Kilgore, Texas May 15, 2015. Rehearsals begin May 17, 2015, for a ten-week commitment. Shows open June 25-28, 2015.
- Auditions: Nov 12, 13, 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Texas Shakespeare Festival. Shows include the musical "Man of La Mancha," and the plays "A Midsummer Night's Dream," "The Nerd," and "Twelfth Night."
- Rehearsals begin at the end of January 2015 or beginning of February 2015; contracts end at the end of July or August 2015. Itineraries are in the Western Mediterranean & Baltic Seas.
- Auditions: Nov 12, 13 in New York, NY
Seeking singers and dancers for Viking Ocean Cruises' new productions aboard their inaugural ship, with casting services provided by NYC-based RWS & Associates.
- Season rehearses and performs in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 13 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Figaro" (Bart DeLorenzo, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Mar. 3-May 10) and "Julius Caesar" (Geoff Elliott & Julia Rodriguez-Elliott, dirs. Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs Mar. 28-May 8).
- Currently running on Broadway and on tour.
- Auditions: Nov 13, in New York, NY
Casting singers who move extremely well for possible replacements in the ensemble in both the currently-running Broadway and Second National Tour productions of "Jersey Boys." Singers of all races and ethnic backgrounds are encouraged to attend this call. Synopsis: From the mean streets of Jersey to "American Bandstand," this is ...
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Nov 14, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble dancers for "Aladdin." Synopsis: Based on the much-loved animated film, "Aladdin: The New Stage Musical" tells the story of a street-smart commoner whose whole life changes with one rub of a magic lamp. This new "Aladdin" incorporates all of the beloved songs from the film's Oscar-winning score, plus ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 23-Mar. 15 in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Auditions: Nov 14 in Pasadena, CA
Casting six actors will portray 18 characters in "The Prince and the Pauper."