- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18; performs Nov. 15 in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting "Un-Shame On You, The Play." Synopsis: Imara, Renee & Tasha live in the same apartment building, attend the same church, pass each other almost daily, but know nothing about each other - not even each other's names. What they each discover one thundering Saturday night dissolves the fog through ...Saturday
- Rehearses Fall 2014; opens Dec. 6 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Shaft...The Musical," a stage production involving singers, dancers , and actors based on the 1971 hit blaxpotation film about Detective John Shaft's brushes with the Italian mafia.Saturday
- The play will open in a small theater in Lake Arrowhead, CA and then travel. The show will go into rehearsal when cast. Do not submit if you are unable to travel to Lake Arrowhead which is 90 miles east of downtown Los Angeles.
- Seeking submissions from: Lake Arrowhead, CA; Southern, CA
Casting "Report to the Academy," an original and unique play based upon a short story by Franz Kafka. Producer states: "It is drama, comedy and romance. There are no small roles."Saturday
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 4 (some roles may start later); runs Nov. 21-Dec. 31 in Williamsburg, VA. Note: The Christmas shows perform up to six times a day during weekends and seven days/wk. from December 12-31 (Christmas Day off).
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23, 24 in New York, NY
Casting the 2014 Christmas Season for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Casting personnel state: "The award-winning Busch Gardens takes great pride and care in the direction the Entertainment department is headed. The new shows, with more to come, have the spirit of mini Broadway musicals and the show-stopping energy of shows you ...Saturday