- Rehearses Feb.-March 2015; shoots March 28-29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in New York, NY
Casting NVZIN Cinema's new web series "Candy Shop," a scripted drama series that follows the lives of six glamorous high-end escorts- Sprinkles, German Chocolate, Caramel, Hard Candy, Vanilla, Lolli Pop and their Madam, The Lady Confection. Watch as they provide the planets most elite clientele with fantasy and sexual make ...Jan 23
- Shoots Jan. 25 in downtown Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting a short film to be entered into a contest. Synopsis: The film will showcase life in America, chronicling a day in the life of an average American.Jan 22
- Events will be mostly on the weekends at different locations. Meetings held in in North Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: North Hollywood, CA
Seeking young, attractive males and females to portray various super hero and princess characters at birthday parties and other events. For the princess characters, one must be able to sing various songs associated with the character(s) they portray. Face painting and balloon animals a big plus.Jan 22
- Position start date is TBD.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking a personal manager, paid on commission, who will start out managing 1 or 2 actors whose career concentration is TV/film/commercials. This is a new company, so there is unlimited potential for expansion and growth. Note: This is not for actors seeking representation. This is for people interested and/or with ...Jan 22
- Records in Morris County, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; NY
Casting, "Y2K", an animated film driven PlayStation 4 and Wii U RPG.Jan 22
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 26 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Feb 5 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Grand Concourse."Jan 22
- Performances begin Mar. 27 at TBA schools during morning hours.
- Seeking submissions from: Queens, NY; New York, NY
Casting "At The Wave," an educational children's play about sound waves with singing dancing and lots of fun.Jan 22
- Rehearses late February; runs Apr. 10-May 10 at Castillo Theatre, 543 W. 42nd St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Emmett, Down in My Heart," a play about thirteen-year-old Emmett Till, his brutal slaying for looking into a white woman’s eyes, the ensuing trial, and the chord struck in the national consciousness, as both Black and White must face profound truths about their humanity.Jan 22
- Rehearsals begin May 11; runs June 5-21 in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Dogfight," a musical based on the Warner Brothers film. Benj Pasek and Justin Paul, music; Peter Duchan, book. Synopsis: Three young Marines set out for one final boys' night of debauchery, partying, and maybe a little trouble before their deployment to Vietnam. But when Corporal Eddie Birdlace meets Rose, ...Jan 22
- Position start date is TBD at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 10 in New York, NY
Seeking tour guides for "Museum Hack. Company states: "We are a highly interactive, subversive, fun, non-traditional museum tour. We want charismatic, outgoing, museum-loving folks with a touch of renegade flair."Jan 22
- Shoots Mar. 8, 2015 in L.A., San Diego, Rancho Cucamonga, and Riverside.
- Seeking submissions from: Moreno Valley, CA; Riverside, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA
Casting "Where is Kitty Plur?" a series of mini videos about Kitty Plur from the comic strip Kitty Catch Comics. Dialogue is non-scripted.Jan 22
- Season runs in Cripple Creek, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Seeking actors, singers, and dancers for Thin Air Theatre Company's 2015 Season. Season includes "Into the Woods"; "Foul Play"; "Scuttling of the Sapphire" (runs June 8-Aug. 30); "The 39 Steps" (runs Aug. 11-Sept. 27); "Little Shop of Horrors" (runs Sept. 14–Oct. 31); and "The Christmas Donkey" (runs Nov. 9-Dec. 28).Jan 22
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24; runs Apr. 16-May 17 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18, 19 in NYC, NY
Casting William Shakespeare's "Othello." The production is set in the mid-1800s in Venice and Cyprus.Jan 22
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 17; runs Apr. 16-26 at the Cowell Theater in Fort Mason Center, San Francisco.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Oakland, CA
Casting the world premiere of "Max Understood" a new musical.Jan 22