- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 22 (Fri. at 7:30 p.m., Sat & Sun. at 3 p.m., one-two weekly 10:30 a.m. performances) in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Boston, MA
Casting "Pinocchio," adapted by Steven Bogart and Wendy Lement from the novel "The Adventures of Pinocchio" by Carlo Collodi. This adaptation is set in Japan, utilizing live actors and traditional Bunraku puppetry. Theater states: "Colorful casting has been a WFT policy for 30 years."
- Rehearsals begin Sep. 13 (Mon.-Thu. 6:30-9 p.m.; Sat., 1-6 p.m.; Sun., 5:30-9 p.m.; runs Nov. 8-Dec. 14, 2 p.m. in Santa Monica). Company states: "Actors are not called for all rehearsals. Sat. & Sun. are primarily dance, therefore actors with consistent conflicts on those days will probably not be cast.We are going to be very strict with conflicts this year. Actors must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend."
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "White Christmas," with music & lyrics by Irving Berlin and book by David Ives and Paul Blake, based on the classic movie.
- Rehearsals begin late-Sept. or early-Oct. 2014 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 4-7 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 20 in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length ballet for the 28th season of the Anaheim Ballet.
- Performs Dec. 6 & 7 at the El Portal Theatre in North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Los Angeles, CA
LA Unbound is seeking dancers of all styles and experience levels for its updated version of the holiday classic "The Nutcracker." The show will feature many styles of dance, including contemporary, hip-hop, tap, ballet/pointe, and Bollywood.
- Rehearses Oct. 12 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.), Nov. 28 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 29 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 30 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 6 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 7 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 8 (4-10 p.m.), and Dec. 9 (4-10 p.m.). Tech/dress rehearsals are Dec. 10 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 11 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 12 (3-6 p.m.), and Dec. 13 (3-6 p.m.). Runs Dec. 12-21. Rehearses and performs at the Summit Playhouse in Summit, NJ, within walking distance of the NJ Transit station.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY and Sep 8 in Summit, NJ
Casting "The Hundred Dresses." Synopsis: Wanda Petronski lives way up in a shabby house in Boggins Heights, and she doesn't have any friends. Every day she wears a faded blue dress, which wouldn't be too much of a problem if she didn't tell her classmates that she had a hundred ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2015; runs Feb. 5-Apr. 26 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "Boeing Boeing." All actors must possess the ability to play both physical and verbal comedy. Synopsis: It’s the 1960s, and swinging American bachelor Bernard couldn’t be happier: a flat in Paris and three gorgeous air hostesses (stewardesses) all engaged to him without knowing about each other. Bernard manages to ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; previews begin Dec. 3; runs Dec. 5-28 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting "Singin' in the Rain." Actors must have great acting, vocal, and dance/movement abilities. Ensemble actors will understudy lead roles.