- Performances run July 30-August 23, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 2, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Truth in Context," a play. Project description: "In this tightly wound two-hander, Bobby Fincher is struggling to find a post-college job. After an abysmal interview at William Darnell's advertising firm, the game changes as the two clash and struggle for power and identity."
- Rehearsals begin June 8 (nonunion) and June 22 (Equity); runs July 17-26 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: May 2, 5 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Oklahoma," a musical.
- Competition is TBD in Lanham, MD.
- Auditions: May 2 in Lanham, MD
Seeking participants for The DMV’s Finest. Company states: "A beauty competition comprised of 25 female contestants competing for the crown of The DMV’s Finest for their month and a Grand Prize of $1,000! Contestants must be over the age of 16."
- Rehearsals begin May 25 (Mon. and Wed.); performs July 9-26 (five performances) in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 2 in Washington, DC
Casting "Interviews With," a fast-paced series of vignettes with 60+ characters in 45 minutes, featuring interviews with siblings of dictators, little white liars, recent hires, and more. The show is part of the Capital Fringe Festival 2015.
- Production runs June 5-14, in Bryan, TX.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Bryan, TX
Casting for the musical "Carousel."
- Rehearsals will begin towards the end of May 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 3 in Washington, DC
Seeking musicians for upcoming band to play genres of music including R&B, hip-hop, pop/rock, jazz, and soul. Coordinator states: "The band will start off as a cover band performing songs by artist like Anita Baker, The Black Eyed Peas, Luther Vandross, Prince, No Doubt, Sade, and The Isley Brothers. Eventually ...
- Recording begins this June, once a week for 3 hours a session in NYC.
- Auditions: May 3 in New York, NY
Casting vocalists for the soundtrack album, "Warlovers the Musical."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29, 2015; opens Nov. 11; closes Jan. 3, 2016 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 3, in New York, NY
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-25 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: May 3 in Addison, TX
Casting the world premiere production of "Creep... The Very, Very Sad and Unfortunately True and Completely Fabricated Tale of Jack the Ripper." Synopsis: "Creep" takes place in 1880s London. All actors must have a facility with dialects as the show weaves between the upper class and lower class worlds. The ...