- Shoots April 4 & 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in New York, NY
Casting "Labyrinth of Loss," an experimental film for NYU exploring the complicated relationship between a girl and her manic-depressive boyfriend.
- Rehearses Mar. 20; shoots Mar. 21, 22, 28, & 29 in the Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Washington, DC
Casting "Driving With Dad," a student film for Howard University. Synopsis: After miserably failing her drivers' ed test, Sarah, a teenage girl, takes lessons from her dad. Everything goes smoothly until they get car-jacked and she's forced to be the criminal's getaway driver.
- Report and first meeting May 17; rehearsals begin May 18; runs June 5-Aug. 29 (Mon.-Sat. eves. at 8 p.m.) at the Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre in Chillicothe, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting the lead role in the outdoor historical drama "Tecumseh!" "Tecumseh!," which is produced by the Scioto Society, Inc., takes place in an 1,800 seat theatre in Chillicothe, OH, which is 45 miles south of Columbus. CEO states: "The huge, outdoor stages of the Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre afford the audience ...
- All productions rehearse and perform in Brunswick, ME.
- Auditions: Mar 14, in New York, NY
Casting Maine State Music Theatre's 2015 Season. Season includes: "Sister Act" (Alan Menken, music; Glenn Slater, lyrics; Cheri Steinkellner & Bill Steinkellner, book; Donna Drake, dir.-choreo.; Jason Wetzel, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 6; runs Jun. 24-Jul. 11); "Music Man" (Meredith Wilson, music, lyrics, & book; Marc Robin, dir.-choreo.; Edward ...
- Shoots in S.F.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "To The Moon," a feature film in which a man promises to take his wife to the moon in order to prevent her from leaving him.
- Season rehearses and performs in Greenville, SC.
- Auditions: Mar 14, in Greenville, SC
Casting the Warehouse Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "The Rocky Horror Show" (Richard O’Brien, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 31); "Christmas On The Rocks" (John Cariani, Jeffrey Hatcher, Jacques Lamarre, Matthew Lombardo, Theresa Rebeck, Edwin Sanchez, and Jonathan Tolins, writers. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 4-20); ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 17; runs May 15-June 20 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun at 2 p.m.) at Kentwood Players/Westchester Playhouse, 8301 Hindry Ave., L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "4000 Miles" by Amy Herzog, a play. Synopsis: After suffering a major loss while he was on a cross-country bike trip, 21-year-old Leo seeks solace from his feisty 91-year-old grandmother Vera in her spacious rent-controlled Greenwich Village apartment that hasn’t been redecorated since 1968. The key decorative element is ...
- Rehearsals begin March 21. Performances run April 3-4, in Martinez, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the radio play "Woman on the Pedestal." Production description: "Henry Farlow, a famous sculptor, has just returned from his honeymoon with his second wife. His first wife died while they were traveling in South America, and Henry has created a sculpture of her... but her death's circumstances remain mysterious."
- Rehearsals begin May 4; runs June 12-28 in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting "The Illusion," a play.
- Ensemble and solo rehearsals will be held on Mon. nights in the West Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking soloists and ensemble members for the San Fernando Valley Master Chorale's 2015-2016 Season. Artistic director states: "The San Fernando Valley Master Chorale (Terry Danne, artistic director) is proud to announce a concert of significant importance. For those who have enjoyed the choral masterworks with orchestra of Bach, Handel, and ...
- Kickstarter shoots in June; depending on the success of fundraising, the film is scheduled to be shot in September-October in the Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Oakland, CA and Mar 18 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Rims on the Precipice," a short film. Synopsis: Caleb and Marcus are young men at a crossroads, trying to navigate their way through life while facing societal and personal challenges. Coordinator states: "These round of auditions are to cast the film, with the possibility of asking some actors to ...