- • Photography: approx. June 1-July 3, 2015, in various locations in Michigan: Beaver Island, Grand Rapids, Hersey, and the Royal Oak/Brighton areas. • Rehearsal: last week of May, closer to 29th - 31st.
- Auditions: May 1, 4 in Troy, MI
Casting "Elder Island," a feature film. Producer states: "The film will include contemporary and 1850s settings. This is a horror/thriller more in the vein of classic '80s horror such as 'Friday the 13th' or 'Nightmare on Elm Street' than more current films such as 'Saw' or 'Paranormal Activity.' It will ...
- Rehearsal times and performances vary.
- Auditions: May 1, in Riverside County, CA
Seeking dancers for Bowen-Hayes School of the Arts Dance Team's 2015-2016 Season.
- Performances will be July 9-14 (excluding Sunday), with a live orchestra at the amphitheater at the Salt Lake Community College campus in Taylorsville, UT.
- Auditions: May 1, 2 in Taylorsville, UT
Casting for "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." Project description: "A musical with lyrics by Tim Rice and music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, based on the 'Coat of Many Colors' story of Joseph, from the Bible's Book of Genesis. The show has little spoken dialogue; it is completely sung-through and ...
- Rehearses in the summer (weekends); shoot dates TBD in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: May 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "She is Only Your Mother," a short film about the power of forgiveness and how it transforms the future. Synopsis: The film tells the story of two couples, one young and one older. The younger couple struggles and falls into infidelity, while the older couple struggles to deal with ...
- Teaser shoots mid-May and full production tentatively shoots mid-September in FL.
- Auditions: May 2 in Miami, FL
Casting the teaser trailer for "Beyond Zero," a short (approx. 30 min.) sci-fi drama/suspense film with some elements of action set in an undisclosed modern American city. It is centered around a graduate student (Calvin) who invents a new and portable technology capable of creating mini black holes for the ...
- Principal photography begins in August, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: May 2 in Seattle, WA
Casting “Insufficient,” a short film. Project description: “A codependent couple, consisting of an image-obsessed atheist and a passive aggressive catholic, have their faiths challenged over the course of an afternoon. In this tense relationship drama meets quiet slice of life, a story about two maladjusted people and their relationship with ...
- Rehearses May 2015 in NYC; shoots May 27-31 in NYC or NJ.
- Auditions: May 2 in New York, NY
Casting "The Puppeteer," a student thesis film for NYFA about a lonely drifter who's brought out of his monotonous life by befriending his beautiful but married neighbor. Little does James know, but Sarah's intention for their friendship is a lot worse than he knows, as she plans to kill her ...
- Flexible shoot dates from late March-June; will shoot on location and in private residences for "talking head" interviews, in Houston, TX. Shoots scenes at ComicPalooza in May and a Japanese festival in April.
- Auditions: May 2 in Houston, TX
Casting "Melting Pot," a mockumentary (a fictional parody told documentary-style). Note that the mockumentary will be playing with stereotypes and ideas of political correctness by assigning each character a food that metaphorically represents him or her and discussing how s/he fits into the "melting pot." Synopsis: "Melting Pot" will feature ...
- Shoots Aug. 3-25, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: May 2 in Houston, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Illusions of a Cyn." Project description: "Cyn and her husband, Nick, imagine fantasies involving a 1950's detective agency, within the framework of an interactive video content company - but as the fantasies are interwoven with reality, we realize it is all just the woman’s ...
- Rehearses July 13-26; shoots July 27-Aug. 2 in TX.
- Auditions: May 2 in College Station, TX
Casting "Rare Model," a science fiction short film set in the desert outskirts of a huge metropolis.