- Rehearsals beginning March; runs May 15-June 13, in Fremont, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Fremont, CA
Casting the play "Diary of Anne Frank." Production description: "Adapted from the writings from the Dutch language diary kept by Anne Frank while she was in hiding for two years with her family during the Nazi occupation."
- Performances run in April, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 8 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "Legally Blonde, The Musical." Production description: "When a blonde sorority queen is dumped by her boyfriend, she decides to follow him to law school to get him back and, once there, learns she has more legal savvy than she ever imagined."
- Upcoming shows run in April, July, and Oct.-Nov. in Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors to join the Neo Ensemble Theatre company. Artistic director states: "Now in our 19th year, we are 60 actors, writers, and directors producing mainstage comedies, monologue festivals, and scene nights at different Hollywood theaters. These are seen by film and television casting directors throughout the year." Mainstage productions ...
- Shooting March 7-8, in and around Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Conshohocken, PA
Casting the Martin Street Productions short film, "I Promise." Project description: "A young girl develops healing powers as she fights the cancer embodying her."
- Runway show is March 21, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Seattle, WA
Casting a fashion show for Liesl Binx. Project description: "Liesl Binx is seeking runway models joint fashion show debuting her Spring 2015 collection."
- Shoots April 3-5, 10-12, 22-26 in Joshua Tree, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Le Mojave." Synopsis: Following World War III, a prisoner is subjected to time travel experiments in hopes of saving the future, but instead finds love in a past that has since been destroyed.
- Production runs March 27-April 12, 2015 in Rockwall, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Rockwall, TX
Casting for a production of Agatha Christie's mystery, "Mousetrap."
- Runs Apr. 10-26, in Healdsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 9 in Healdsburg, CA
Casting "Of Mice and Men." Production description: "Two displaced migrant ranch workers move from place to place in search of new job opportunities during the Great Depression in California."
- Rehearsals begin July 7; runs Aug. 20-Sept. 27 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Berkeley, CA
Casting "Eurydice" by Sarah Ruhl. "Eurydice" is a reimagining of the classic Greek tale and is focused on a daughter and deceased father's conversation about their understanding of language.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs May 9, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical revue, "Sondheim in Concert." Production description: "A celebration of Stephen Sondheim's works including 'Company,' 'West Side Story,' 'Into The Woods,' 'Follies,' 'Sunday in the Park With George,' 'A Little Night Music,' 'Merrily We Roll Along,' 'Evening Primrose,' and 'Gypsy.'"
- Rehearsals in New York during certain weekends in February; shoots early March in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in New York, NY
Enya, a young woman, struggles to capture the perfect image of her dying mother in her everyday drawings.
- Tentative Rehearsal Schedule Monday thru Thursday evenings with some possible Saturday rehearsals. Final Schedule to be published after show is cast. Will rehearse and perform at the Pierson Playhouse in Pacific Palisades.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 9 in Pacific Palisades, CA
Casting the Wedding Day Farce Perfect Wedding at Theatre Palisades. Written by Robin Hawdon, the playwright who wrote the English translation of many classic farces including Don't Dress for Dinner. Character sides and information about Theatre palisades can be found on the Theatre Palisades Website www.theatrepalisades.org.
- Shooting begins Feb. 2015 in Shreveport, LA.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Shreveport, LA
Casting "The Tattoo Collector," a short film. Synopsis: A killer has been dubbed "The Tattoo Collector" because all of the victims have had tattoos removed.