- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Sep 5, in New York, NY and Sep 8, in New York, NY
Casting future replacements in the currently-running Broadway production of "Rock of Ages." Ensemble and swings will cover the principal roles listed below.
- Rehearses late Sept.-early Oct. 2014; shoots late Oct. in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York City, NY
Casting "The 'Don't Be Like Roy' Campaign," a dark comedy in which two ex-lovers, Natalie Tavern and Roy Sperry, separately struggle to overcome their issues of control.
- Runs Sept. 23-Dec. 23 at 7 p.m. and Nov. 19 with possibilities of added dates in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 9, 16 in New York, NY
Seeking musical theatre performers for "Don't Tell Mama" fall showcases.
- Rehearses Sept. 6-30 at Hamburger Mary's Attic and Lil Buds, Granville Redline; runs Oct. 2-25 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Mullets and Monsters - A Loving Tribute to 'Ghostbusters' and 'The Lost Boys.'" Company states: "Join EDGE Theatre as we barrel through our Halloween productions. In the past year EDGE has made a name for itself with productions from 'Pirates of Penzance' on the Tall Ship Windy, to the ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27; shoots Oct. 16-19.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Bringing It All Together" a pilot reshoot. Synopsis: "Bringing it All Together" presents the story of a uniquely constructed, yet dysfunctional, family living on a posh and luxurious Dallas estate in a city which is as vast and untamed as the people who live there, led by Drew Sheard ...
- Rehearsals start beginning of September and run three-four times/wk., in Manhattan and/or Brooklyn, NY. Runs Nov. 7-16 (excluding Nov. 10; 11 shows and two shows on Saturdays) at the June Havoc Theatre, 312 W. 36th St. #1, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New York, NY
Seeking a diverse ensemble of deaf actors, ASL proficient actors, and hearing actors for "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde." Actors should have strong movement training and versatility to play multiple roles. Synopsis: Dr. Henry Jekyll is a brilliant scientist frustrated by dull "respectable" life in 1888 ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 1 (Monday to Thursday evenings, Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sunday TBA); runs Nov. 7-23 at the Box Theater in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Assassins," Stephen Sondheim's Tony-Award winning musical that toys with space and time as it gathers characters from different stages of American history that have assassinated, or attempted to assassinate, presidents of the United States. A study of history and musical styles mixed with levity, suspense and beautiful songs.