- Rehearsals begin mid-Oct. 2014; runs Nov. 8, 2014-Jan. 3, 2015 in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in Sevier, TN
Casting children for the Dollywood 2014 Christmas season. Season includes: "A Christmas Carol," "T'was the Night Before Christmas," and "O Holy Night." All have lead roles for young performers.
- Flexible rehearsal schedule; performs Nov. 30 & Dec. 7 on Long Island.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Merrick, NY
Casting "A Merry Mini Nutcracker."
- Jr. Troupe (ages 7-12, six open spots left) meets Tues. (4-7 p.m.) & Fri. (4-7 p.m.). Sr. Troupe (ages 13-17) meets Mon. (5:30-8:30 p.m.) & Sat. (12-3 p.m.). Troupe meets in central NJ. Competition schedule for 2015 will be provided once the events & dates are finalized.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Brick Township, NJ
Seeking talented and committed young vocalists in the Central NJ area to become part of a singing competition team and vocal performance training program. Coordinator states: "The Idol Time Vocal Troupe is an elite singing competition team for committed vocalists with a strong desire to pursue a professional career in ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6. First performance Nov. 6; runs Nov. 20-Dec. 13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Pitbulls." Synopsis: A small black community in rural Appalachia. Pitbull country. Mary and her son Dipper live in a trailer a few miles from their bible-belt, war-loving, dog-fighting neighbors. Despite being the community’s pariah, Mary is at peace making and selling wine. However, when a prize-winning pit bull is ...
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations vary.
- Auditions: Aug 25, 26 in New Brunswick, NJ
Seeking union and nonunion performers for the New Jersey Theatre Alliance's Combined auditions. Note: Not all Alliance member theaters participate in these auditions and we will not have a confirmed list of participating theaters until about a week before the auditions.
- Shoots Sept. 2014 in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 26, 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Tweet Dreams," a dramedy web series about a women who starts an online fantasy with a poet and leaves her life to find him.
- Rehearses and performs Spring 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in New York, NY and Aug 28 in Long Island, NY
Casting living history productions. Director states: "Become part of a musical comedy production set in the early 1960s. Audience members are part of the studio audience and they're watching a 'Live' TV show being broadcast, complete with singing, dancing, and plenty of comedy and vintage commercials. Celebrities of the time ...
- Currently running on Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 28, in New York, NY
Casting dancers who sing for future replacements in the currently running Broadway production of "Pippin."
- Performances run September 26-November 1, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 5, 6, 12, 19 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Fear City Chicago." Project description: "Chicago's premiere haunted city announces auditions for its fourth terrifying season. Searching for 100 of Chicagoland's scariest characters."
- Auditions: Sep 5, 6, 7 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting Rogers & Hammerstein's classica musical, "Oklahoma," set in 1895 on an Oklahoma farm run by Aunt Eller.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27; shoots Oct. 16-19.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Bringing It All Together" a pilot reshoot. Synopsis: "Bringing it All Together" presents the story of a uniquely constructed, yet dysfunctional, family living on a posh and luxurious Dallas estate in a city which is as vast and untamed as the people who live there, led by Drew Sheard ...
- Rehearses Feb 3, 2015; runs Feb 26-March 22, 2015 (Thu.-Sun. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting play "Time Stands Still."
- Rehearsals begin mid-September. Production runs November 14-23, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 9 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "Bhopal." Project description: "Set amid the events that conspired to create the 1984 Union Carbide disaster, Varma’s timely drama reveals the human stories within the complex political and economic webs that led to one of the worst industrial catastrophes in history."