- Rehearsals begin Jan. 13; runs Feb. 21-May 9 in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 7, in Pasadena, CA
Casting "The Threepenny Opera."
- Rehearsals begin June 16, 2015; performances begin July 10; season closes Aug. 23, in Monmouth, ME.
- Auditions: Jan 8 in New York, NY
Seeking stage managers and casting six Equity actor tracks for Theater At Monmouth's 2015 season. Each actor in the summer company plays three or four roles, and all shows are rehearsed and performed in repertory. Season includes: "The Winter's Tale" (Dawn McAndrews, dir.; William Shakespeare, writer); "The Real Inspector Hound" ...
- Rehearses and performs approximately August 2015-May 2016; rehearses in Chicago, IL; performs in Chicago, IL, and tours nationally and internationally.
- Auditions: Jan 11 in New York, NY and Feb 1 in Chicago, IL
Seeking dancers for Giordano Dance Chicago. Male and female dancers for the main company must be at least 22 years of age. Dancers must have a strong ballet and jazz technique. GDC consists of ten dancers, five men and five women. The company tours nationally and internationally. Giordano II positions ...
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Jan 14, in New York, NY
Casting "The Phantom of the Opera." Seeking male and female singers for all vocal chorus ensemble positions (tenors, baritones, basses, lyric and coloratura sopranos, mezzos, and contraltos) and to understudy principals in the currently-running Broadway production.
- Rehearses and performs in Santa Barbara, CA, as well as a national tour.
- Auditions: Jan 17 in Denver, CO and Jan 18 in Albuquerque, NM and Jan 19 in Phoenix, AZ and Jan 30 in Seattle, WA and Jan 31 in Portland, OR and Feb 7 in San Diego, CA and Feb 8 in Miami, FL and Feb 8 in Santa Monica, CA and Feb 15 in San Francisco, CA and Feb 21 in Santa Barbara, CA and Mar 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 22 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers for State Street Ballet's 2014-15 season.
- Shoots in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Jan 30 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for a Latin TV Comedy series about a group of beautiful, young, successful Los Angeles Latinas overcoming personal conflicts to achieve their dreams in Los Angeles.
- Rehearses Mar. 15, 22, 29, Apr. 19 & 26, May 3, 10, 17, and 31, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at Ripley-Grier Studios. Note: Actors are only called for rehearsal they must attend. Tech week begins June 1, 4:30-9 p.m. at The Five Angels Theater; performances will be held June 5 & 6 in NY.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in NY
Seeking participants for a full-scale production of "Honk Jr." a musical adaptation of "The Ugly Duckling." This production for our junior members will allow some of our younger performers (roughly ages 8-11) to shine. A Class Act NY's full-scale productions will be performed June 5 & 6 at an Off-Broadway ...