- Shoots in Sept.-Oct. 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Teat Time in Neverland," a short student film for USC. Synopsis: An isolated teenage girl finds herself torn between reality and delusion when a determined FBI agent tries to free her from her long-term abductor.
- Season rehearses and runs in Roanoke, VA.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 2 in Roanoke, VA
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors and actor/singers for Mill Mountain Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes: "On Golden Pond" (dates: Sept. 30-Oct. 11) and "42nd Street" (dates: Dec. 2-20).
- R Studio 1059 1/2 West Pico Blvd. Audition and Rehearsals will be held on August 1 & 8 the Fashion show rehearsals will be held on August 1, 8, 15, 22, & 29 (11a.m.-1p.m.)
- Auditions: Aug 1, 8 in West Los Angeles, CA
Seeking kids and teens (ages 5-17) for an upcoming summer fashion show with high fashion runway and print model Elle Drane (elledrane.com) and former model/ runway modeling coach Janelle Jackson. Producer states: "We are seeking confident and poised youth that want to learn the correct modeling techniques for fashion runway ...
- Runs Oct. 1-31 (Thurs., 8 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 10 p.m.) at the Public House Theatre in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Babysitter Massacre '78" a new musical from the creators of “A Nightmare on Backstreet” and “Bates: An 80’s Musical Psycho Parody.”
- Runs October 1-31 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 3, 5 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Babysitter Massacre '78," a musical. Project description: "A new musical from the creators of 'A Nightmare on Backstreet' and 'Bates: An 80’s Musical Psycho Parody.'"
- Rehearsals and performances will be late summer/early fall in Apache Junction, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Apache Junction, AZ
Casting the Harper Lee classic "To Kill a Mockingbird." Project description: "Scout, a young girl in a quiet southern town, is about to experience dramatic events that will affect the rest of her life. Set in 1935, this play illustrates the social issues of this time." Producers state: "Zao Theater ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; opens Nov. 24; closes Dec. 23, 2015 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, in New York, NY
Casting "White Christmas."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15, 2015; runs Oct. 5-25 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Elephant & Piggies: We Are In a Play," a musical adapted by writer Mo Willems from his popular series of children’s books. Synopsis: An Elephant named Gerald and a pig named Piggie are best friends. Gerald worries that something could go wrong that would end their friendship. Piggie is ...
- Plays in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Winter Park, FL
Casting musical theater performers for the Winter Park Playhouse Spring Series 2015-16, to include "I Left My Heart: A Salute to the Music of Tony Bennett (reh. Jan. 4, 2016; runs Jan.21-Feb. 27, 2016), "I Love My Wife" (reh. Feb. 29, 2016; runs Mar. 17-19, 2016 and Mar. 31-Apr. 23, ...
- Shows rehearse and run in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in "Twelfth Night" (rehearsals begin Mar. 1; runs Apr. 5-May 22) and "Macbeth" (rehearsals begin Mar. 8; runs Apr. 15-May 21), running in repertory.
- Shows run in repertory in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking an Equity Stage Manager for "Twelfth Night" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 8; runs Apr. 15-May 21, 2016) and "MacBeth" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 1; runs Apr. 5-May 22, 2016).
- Dates TBD.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Seeking advanced dancers ages 8-25 to assist a celebrity staff at Future of Talent Company's workshop events.
- Typically rehearse five-seven hrs./day, six days/wk. for three-four wks. Preference is to rehearse during the afternoon and night (4-6 p.m. & 7-10 p.m.) and can work around actors' schedules, depending on the situation. All rehearsals and performances held at the Henegar Center in Melbourne, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Melbourne, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity musical theater performers for two shows for the Henegar Center. Currently casting: "Memphis" (rehearsals begin Aug. 30; show runs Oct. 2-18 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)); and "Smokey Joe's Cafe" rehearsals begin December 2015 (exact date TBD); show runs Jan. 15-31 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)).
- Rehearsals begin in January. Performances run Feb. 12-March 6, 2016, in El Cerrito, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in El Cerrito, CA
Casting "The Clean House" a romantic comedy about Matilde, a Brazilian cleaning woman who would rather be a comedian.
- Runs Oct. 8-10, 15-17, and 22-24 in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in Grand Rapids, MI
Casting "Heathers: The Musical," the rock musical with music, lyrics, and a book by Laurence O'Keefe and Kevin Murphy, based on the 1988 cult film "Heathers." Seeking 18 men and women, ages 17-50, of all ethnicities.
- Rehearses Aug. 19-20; runs Aug. 21 at Borough of Manhattan Community College, 199 Chambers St., New York, NY 10007.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York, NY
Casting "As Time Goes By...In a Galaxy Far, Far Away," a play combining the amazingly classic worlds of "Casablanca" and "Star Wars." Synopsis: A jaded, cynical nightclub owner Rex Starbane must choose between his personal feelings and what’s best for the galaxy when he unexpectedly comes face to face with ...