- Dates vary according to project. Company is based in NYC and is also seeking models for potential events in South Beach, FL; Las Vegas, NV; and Beverly Hills, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY
Seeking promotional, print, and runway models and brand ambassadors for a marketing, event, and modeling agency. Coordinator states: "We represent many luxury goods and service companies, including watches, hotel casinos, cigars, fine dining, jewelry, exotic cars, private jets, and much more. Our services include in-store and on-premise event marketing."
- Production runs April 1-17, in Sherman, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Sherman, TX
Casting the production, "The Importance of Being Earnest."
- Production runs April 1-30, in Hurst, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Hurst, TX
Casting the production "The Miracle Worker." Project description: "In Tuscumbia, Alabama, an illness renders infant Helen Keller blind, deaf, and consequently mute. Badly spoiled by her parents, Helen is taught no discipline. By the age of six, she grows into a wild, angry, tantrum-throwing child who controls the entire household. ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 29 at At ArtsWestchester in White Plains or at The Grinton Will Library; runs Apr. 29-May 1 at the Joan R Pincus Theater in the Grinton Will Libray in Yonkers, NY (10 minutes from Jonathan Larson's hometown of White Plains). Note: Not all actors will be called to every rehearsal, exact schedule will depend on role/actors' availability. This production will open 20 years to the day of the original Broadway opening night.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16, 20 in White Plains, NY
Casting a special 20th anniversary production of "Rent."
- Runs Apr. 8th to May 7th at the Glendale Centre Theatre.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Catch Me If You Can," a murder mystery comedy.