- Performances run December 4-13, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 17 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Heaven Can Wait," a musical. Project description: "Boxer Joe Pendleton, flying to his next fight, crashes and is sent to the Hereafter…sixty years too soon! To make matters worse, before the matter can be rectified by heavenly supervisor Mr. Jordan, his body is cremated. Instead, Joe is given the ...
- Rehearses Sept. 23-Nov. 5 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m., until Oct. 12, when rehearsals run Mon.-Fri., 7-10 p.m.) at The Unity Community Center, 1212 W. Balmoral, Chicago, IL; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 20 at The Royal George Theatre, Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Animal Acts!: An Animal Burlesque on the State of the Human Condition," a musical. Synopsis: "Animal Acts!" features ten twisted animals who have come with a message from on high about how humans treat themselves and the other inhabitants of this "One World." This is a world premier of ...
- Performances run January 7-30, 2016, Thurs.-Sat. in the Studio Theatre at the Rose Wagner in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 19 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike," by Christopher Durang. Project description: "Vanya and Sonia live a quiet life in the farmhouse where they grew up. But their peace is disturbed when movie star sister Masha returns unannounced with her twentysomething boy toy, Spike. A weekend of rivalry, regret, ...
- Rehearses winter 2016 in Houston, TX; shoots spring 2016 in Houston, TX and New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18, 19 in Atlanta, GA and Oct 8, 9, 10 in Atlanta, GA and Nov 6, 7 in Orlando, FL
Casting "H-Town," a film. Synopsis: A young, aspiring sports agent with a rough orphaned upbringing, boldly attempts to make it in the fiercely competitive sports industry, while desperately struggling to save his broken family and overcome the impossible odds of attaining his lifelong dreams. "H-Town" takes its audience to the ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 9-31 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Sep 17, in New York, NY
Seeking union and nonunion dancers for "Mary Poppins" with book by Julian Fellowes and music & lyrics by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; runs Feb. 4-Mar. 13 (possible extension to Mar. 27 at the Lucille Lortel Theatre) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 17 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in "Smokefall." Note: Actors play multiple roles.
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 17 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity Members who are not signed clients of any agents to participate in the Agent Access Auditions, sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance in the development of ...
- Rehearsals will be held in the Midway Community Center, located 50 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City and 35 minutes from Provo. Performances run December 12-22, in the historic Midway Town Hall as a part of Midway’s Small Town Fourth Celebration in Midway, UT. Producers state; "Our sell-out dinner theater show will be held December 17."
- Auditions: Sep 17, 19 in Midway, UT
Casting the popular Disney musical “Beauty and the Beast.” Project description: "An arrogant young prince and his castle's servants fall under the spell of a wicked enchantress, who turns him into the hideous Beast until he learns to love and be loved in return. The spirited, headstrong village girl Belle ...
- Performance date(s) TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New York, NY
Seeking actors, dancers, musicians, and free thinkers interested in exploring pre-theatrical elements of performance: movement, sound, touch, and action/reaction but, most importantly, ecstatic states of consciousness. Interest in Grotowski, Artaud, Isodora Duncan, Jadorowsky and Stanislawski is encouraged but not necessary. Coordinators state: "Our company's booked performances are ancient Dionysian performance ...
- Shoots this November in Venice.
- Auditions: Sep 18, 25, Oct 2 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting an independent & improv-based comedy show featuring "slice of life" sketches, witty story lines and insightful variety segments.
- Season runs in Wellesley, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 18, 19 in Wellesley, MA
Casting Equity actors for replacements and understudies only for Wellesley Summer Theatre's 2016 Season. Currently casting "House of Blue Leaves" (John Guare, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15, 2015; runs Jan. 7-31, 2016); and "Goodnight Desdemona (Good Morning Juliet)" (Rehearsals begin May 10; runs May 26-June 26, 2016).
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Nov. 25, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 18, in New York, NY
Casting dancers who sing for "A Christmas Story" with book by Joseph Robinette and music & lyrics by Benj Pasek and Justin Paul.
- Rehearses Oct. 3-Dec. 17, weekends and some weekdays at the Debbie Allen Dance Academy; runs Dec. 18 and 19 at Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, 135 N. Grand, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
- Auditions: Sep 18, 19, in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking dancers strong in ballet, tap, flamenco, hip hop and gymnastics for "The Hot Chocolate Nutcracker," a musical. Company states: "Debbie Allen has taken the traditional ballet and has given it a new context, fresh lively characters, new music and spectacular dancing to bring a vibrant, unforgettable theater experience for ...
- Shoots in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking crew for Creator, Executive Producer, and Series Writer, Edgar Alexander Jr. Synopsis: A loving Father and his Wife, raise their Family in a local community. Starring Edgar Alexander Jr. and Kimberly Roulin. Casting & Breakdown: We're looking for serious crew members who work along with executive producer. Creating a ...