- Rehearses Aug. 18-Sept. 17; performs Sept. 18-27 at the Black Box Theatre, Alta Ham Building, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: May 9 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Water by the Spoonful," a play by Quiara Alegria Hudes. Synopsis: It is the story of a young veteran returned from the war in Iraq and his struggle to adjust to life back home. Artistic director states: "Playwright won the Pulitzer Prize for Drama in 2012."
- Performances run July 24-August 15, at the Covey Center in Provo, UT.
- Auditions: May 9, in Alpine, UT
Casting the Broadway musical "Mary Poppins." Project description: "Things are not going well for the Banks family - the children, Jane and Michael, are out of control and are in need of a new nanny. Jane and Michael have their own ideas about what sort of caretaker they should have, ...
- Rehearsals begin late June at the Diavolo Space in L.A.; tour starts this September. Company states: "Diavolo offers approximately 25-30 weeks of work for the season, including 6-10 weeks of rehearsal."
- Auditions: May 9 in Denver, CO and May 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting touring company members for the new season of "Architecture in Motion." Company states: 'Working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of 'Architecture in Motion' under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque du Soleil and ...
- Rehearsals begin August 2, 2015, in Chicago, IL. Opening last week of September 2015.
- Auditions: May 9, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Blood Brothers," a musical. Project description: "Willy Russell's ballad opera about the ill-fated reunion of two siblings."
- Season runs in Cleveland Heights, OH.
- Auditions: May 9, 16 in Cleveland Heights, OH
Casting the Cleveland Heights 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Or" (Liz Duffy Adams, writer; Shannon Sindelar, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 3-Oct. 4); "The Call" (Tanya Barfield, writer; Matthew Wright, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 28; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 15); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, writer; based on the ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 11-27 in Westfield, IN.
- Auditions: May 9 in Carmel, IN
Casting "The Fantasticks," a musical.
- Rehearsals TBD; shoots Sept. 2015 for four days in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 9 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "Embrace," an ASU student film about a young adult and his estranged abusive father who struggle for dominance in a time of grief.
- Rehearsals TBD; shoots early-Aug. 2015 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 9 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "Traction." Synopsis: On the last day with his companion, a shy LDS missionary must overcome his overbearing companion and the negativity of those around him to finally get in the door with someone he contacts.
- Rehearsals begin May 9; shoot is scheduled for July 17-26 in Prescott, AZ.
- Auditions: May 9 in Mesa, AZ
Casting "Witch Child," a feature length film. Project Description: The ghost of an ancient witch is unleashed when an archaeologist discovers her grave. He turns to a former priest to help him protect his family from her vengeful spirit. Inspired in part by indie filmmaker legend Ed Burns, the Burns ...
- Pre-production in the spring; shoots late spring-early summer in Connecticut.
- Auditions: May 9, 10 in darien, CT
Casting "The Mental Hospital," a horror-drama series.