- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Oct 27, in Chicago, IL
Casting actors, singers, and dancers for ensemble replacements in "Motown the Musical."Oct 09
- Shooting later this year, in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting for the independent feature film, "Bearing Fruit."Oct 14
- Production dates & locations are TBA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting live in-store infomercials for Costco and Sam's Club locations; talent will represent the HAAN products. Company states: "We like to cast amateur and professional actors, musicians, models, and performers; seeking the most talented to join our team."Oct 14
- Rehearses Oct. 21 & Nov. 2; performs Nov. 7 & 8 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking singers for The Cranky Cabaret, a wild, demented, fun-filled show packed with delightfully naughty, angry, edgy songs.Oct 14
- Shooting October 27, in New Orleans, LA. Fittings October 14 and 15, if needed.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting for the feature film "Geostorm" starring Gerard Butler, Abbie Cornish, and Ed Harris. Project description: "As a man heads into space to prevent climate-controlling satellites from creating a storm of epic proportions, his brother discovers a plot to assassinate the president."Oct 14
- Shoots Dec. 13-17 in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Christmas Dance," a 15-minute student film for Loyola Marymount. Synopsis: "Christmas Dance" is a fantasy/drama about a lonely woman suffering from Alzheimer’s who walks in to a dream during Christmas Eve and meets long-lost family and friends; during her dream, she recalls important memories with her daughter and friends ...Oct 13
- Shoots last one to four days in Maryland/Washington, D.C.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Washington, DC; Baltimore, MD
Casting 24 military internal films. Seeking Maryland, D.C., and Baltimore-based actors to play military types and Middle Eastern background. Prior military experience preferred.Oct 13
- Shoots begins in November 2014 in Brooklyn, NY and/or NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York, NY; Bronx, NY; Queens, NY; Staten Island, NY
Casting live-action, comic book-style stories in 20-30 minute video/webisodes, featuring super heroine characters. Filmmaker states: "The stories are campy but have a sexy edge. Think of the sexiness of Linda Carter's Wonder Woman in the campy 1960s Batman show, with some special effects. We have a strong and loyal fan-base ...Oct 13
- Rehearses November 2014-January 2015; shoot dates TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Recovery," a student film for UCSB that explores the life of a man battling a detrimental drug addiction.Oct 13
- Shoots Nov. 21-23 in Essex County, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Montclair, NJ; New York, NY
Casting "Recoil," a student film for Montclair State University. Synopsis: When Marty Davis' lifelong friend Harry gets locked up for life, Marty must protect Harry's ten-year-old son from a dangerous criminal involved in Harry's crime.Oct 13
- Actors will be expected to perform in stage, film, and multi-media productions many times a year. Coordinator states: "Most actors will be cast and in pre-production within 30 days of being accepted into the group."
- Auditions: Nov 3 in Sylmar, CA
Seeking participants for the 2014-15 season of the Actor Team Collective, a group that aims to create and act in various projects. Coordinator states: "We are a collective of actors, writers, filmmakers, and stage producers creating professional projects for our actors. All scripts are written specifically for our actors and ...Oct 13
- Shooting TBD in Seattle, WA.
- Seeking submissions from: Seattle, WA
Casting online projects for iSpeakVideo. Project description: "Spokespersons needed for various online video projects for local and national companies. Projects are video taped and teleprompter is used to display scripts."Oct 13
- Shooting November 16, in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting a pro-LGBT public service announcement (PSA). Project description; "The piece will run 45-seconds to one-minute, and will require a maximum of four hours on set. It will be promoted on social media with a strong potential to go viral and be seen by many people."Oct 13
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 31, 2015; tech begins Apr. 18; runs Apr. 24-May 16 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Aurora, CO
Casting "She Kills Monsters" by Qui Nguyen.Oct 13