- Performances to be held in Livermore, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in Pleasanton, CA
Casting the updated version of Gilbert and Sullivan's classic musical comedy "Pirates of Penzance." Project description: "Fredric was meant to be an apprentice to a pilot but his maid mistakenly makes him an apprentice to a pirate."
- Shoots Oct. 19-Dec. 15 in Troy, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Troy, NY
Casting "Weightless," a feature film. Richard Hicks Casting ("Gravity"; "Zero Dark Thirty"; "Real Steel") is looking for a boy age 8-12 (150 – 300+ lbs) for a lead role in a feature film. Starring Alessandro Nivola ("Face/Off"; "American Hustle"; "Selma"). Produced by Greg Shapiro, the Oscar-winning producer of "The Hurt ...
- Start dates are ongoing for Los Angeles rehearsals. Start dates vary for contracts onboard around the world.
- Auditions: Sep 19, in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking singers and dancers for Princess Cruises dynamic and visually stunning shows developed by top Broadway, West End and Music Industry directors and choreographers including our newest collaboration "Magic to Do" with Stephen Schwartz, composer of "Wicked," "Pippin," and "Godspell." Company states: "Offering exciting itineraries spanning the globe, Princess is ...
- Shooting this November in Atlanta and Columbus, GA.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Marietta, GA
Casting for the independent feature film, "‘Unsung the Forgotten." Project description: " A realistic portrayal is offered of the emotional and physical strains that are placed on a military spouse and her two daughters when the husband/father character is deployed… and then returns after losing both legs due to a ...
- Rehearsal and production dates and locations will vary throughout Central Texas.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Austin, TX
Seeking actors for the Austin Creative Alliance Annual Unified Auditions to be seen by directors, producers, and leaders of both theater and film organizations throughout Central Texas.
- Shoots Oct. 16-19 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in New York, NY
Casting a short for School of Visual Arts, "Popsy," in which a gambling addict resorts to abducting children after a severe losing streak threatens his life. Things spiral out of control when one stolen child cries out for his terrifying guardian, Popsy. Based on the short story by Stephen King.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 2 in the Boston, MA area; performs Nov. 21 (8 p.m.) at Pine Manor College, 400 Heath St., Chesnut Hill, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Boston, MA
Casting "The Field," a musical/spoken word poetry experience about growing life. After theatrical presentations in L.A. and New York it will be presented as a concert in Boston. Seeking talented local singers for solo and choral parts. Synopsis: The story follows someone setting out into The Field to work and ...
- Runs at NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity Members who are not signed clients of any agents to participate in the Agent Access Auditions, sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance in the development of ...
- Performances run generally once a month, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Tulsa, OK
Casting comedic actors to join the improvisational troupe "Mission Improvible."
- Cirque du Soleil is seeking new talent for its current shows and upcoming creations; exact dates and locations TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking talent for Cirque du Soleil auditions in Las Vegas. Casting team states: "Founded in 1984, 19 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities, and 1,300 artists." Cirque du Soleil Casting is offering onstage career opportunities for athletes, circus performers, clowns, dancers, singers, instrumentalists, physical ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27 in Sonora/Columbia, CA; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 20 at the historic Fallon House Theater, Columbia State Park in Columbia, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a new adaptation of "A Christmas Carol," by Doug Brennan. The Dickens classic is reinterpreted, taking place during the Gold Rush era in Columbia, California.