- Contract runs Jan. 6-Aug. 28, 2016; rehearsals begin Jan. 7, 2016 in Tampa, FL; board ship Feb. 14, 2016; Norwegian Epic ports in Barcelona with a European itinerary.
- Auditions: Oct 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Priscilla Queen of the Desert" on Norwegian Cruise Line. Based on the Oscar-winning film, the musical tells the story of three drag performers who set off from Sydney across the Australian desert in a battered old bus, christened Priscilla. The show contains over 20 classic disco hits such as ...
- Performances run April 8-10, 2016, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Oct 22 in Portland, OR
Casting for the PDX Dance Collective. Project description: "This full-length dance performance will be centered around the element of fire."
- Blackfriars Season rehearsals begin Apr. 25, 2016; runs June 14-Nov. 27. The 2017 Actors’ Renaissance Season rehearsals begin Dec. 27, 2016; runs Jan. 6, 2017-Apr. 2, 2017 in Staunton, VA.
- Auditions: Oct 23 in New York, NY
Casting the American Shakespeare Center's 2016-17 season of rotating repertory. The 2016 Blackfriars Summer/Fall Season (7-month contract) includes "Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson," (Jim Warren, dir.); "Twelfth Night" (Beth Burns, dir.); "King Lear" (Jenny Bennett, dir.); "Henry Vi, Part 2,: (Jim Warren, dir.). The 2017 Actors’ Renaissance Season (3-Month Contract) includes ...
- Six-month contracts begin spring 2016 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: Oct 23 in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Seeking vocalists for musical productions at Disneyland Hong Kong to include "Festival of the Lion King," "Welcome Wagon Street Show," and "Mickey and the Wondrous Book."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Oct 23, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity ensemble singers for replacements in the Broadway production of "Kinky Boots."
- Six month contracts begin spring 2016 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 24 in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Seeking female character look-alikes to portray Disney princesses and heroines at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Rehearses Dec. 5 & 6 in Santa Rosa, CA; shoot begins Jan. 2016 (weekends) in Sonoma County, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 24, 25 in Rhonert Park, CA
Casting "Ghost Of A Chance," a feature-length low-budget independent romantic comedy (PG-13). Synopsis: When a forensic accountant refuses to help a beautiful woman, he doesn't expect her ghost to come back and haunt him. They team up to solve her murder in order to free her spirit, but by the ...