- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14 (nonunion) and Sept. 22 (AEA); runs Oct. 10-26 at Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton, CA, and Nov. 1-9 (two weekends) at Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center, Redondo Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 26, in Anaheim, CA
- Shoots Sept. 2014 in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 26, 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Tweet Dreams," a dramedy web series about a women who starts an online fantasy with a poet and leaves her life to find him.
- Currently running on Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 28, in New York, NY
Casting dancers who sing for future replacements in the currently running Broadway production of "Pippin."
- Performances run September 26-November 1, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 5, 6, 12, 19 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Fear City Chicago." Project description: "Chicago's premiere haunted city announces auditions for its fourth terrifying season. Searching for 100 of Chicagoland's scariest characters."
- Rehearses Dec. 27; runs Jan. 9 in York, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Million Dollar Quartet," a play in which a twist of fate and the “Father of Rock’n’Roll,” Sam Phillips, bring together Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, and Elvis Presley at Sun Records’ storefront studio in Memphis, TN on December 4, 1956. The four legends-to-be unite for the only ...
- Auditions: Sep 5, 6, 7 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting Rogers & Hammerstein's classica musical, "Oklahoma," set in 1895 on an Oklahoma farm run by Aunt Eller.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27; shoots Oct. 16-19.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Bringing It All Together" a pilot reshoot. Synopsis: "Bringing it All Together" presents the story of a uniquely constructed, yet dysfunctional, family living on a posh and luxurious Dallas estate in a city which is as vast and untamed as the people who live there, led by Drew Sheard ...
- Rehearses Feb 3, 2015; runs Feb 26-March 22, 2015 (Thu.-Sun. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting play "Time Stands Still."