- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: May 6, in New York, NY and May 12, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble singers and dancers for possible replacements in the currently running Broadway production of "Motown." 'Motown' is based on the life of Berry Gordy.
- Shoots late June; stage production takes place late summer/early fall at a TBA location.
- Auditions: May 6 in Manhattan, NY
Casting an untitled gospel musical about gang violence. Synopsis: Based in Washington, D.C., a 16-year-old teenager, Lamont Spencer, must decide to stay with the gang who revenged his father's death or seek salvation in the church.
- Read through may 27; rehearsals begin July 22-Aug. 6; runs Aug. 7-8 & 10 at Cabrini Rep Tehatre.
- Auditions: May 6 in New York, NY
Casting “If the Pink Pump Fits!” A comical yet moving up-to-date untold fairy tale billed as a Gay "Cinderella" story, dealing with equality, bullying and breaking outta the closet! Playwright states: "It will be presented at The Thespis Festival, UWS Manhattan at Cabrini Rep Theatre."
- Season rehearses and performs in Lowell, MA.
- Auditions: May 7 in Lowell, MA
Casting Merrimack Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Year Zero" (Michael Golamco, writer; Kyle Fabel, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19, 2014; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 5, 2014), "Dusk Rings a Bell" (Stephen Belber, writer; Michael Bloom, dir. Rhearsals begin Oct. 3, 2014; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 16, 2014), "13 Things About Ed ...
- Rehearsals are held in Ft. Lauderdale, FL prior to contract start; six- to nine-months contracts on Australian, Caribbean, Alaskan and Mediterranean itineraries; current and future contracts available year-round.
- Auditions: May 7, 8 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers and vocalists for current and future productions aboard Celebrity Cruise Lines' Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse, Silhouette, and Reflection cruise ships.
- Rehearsals are during the day (9 a.m.-5 p.m.). Almost, if not all of our performances also occur during the day. Their in-house shows at the Tempe Center for the Arts perform for school field trips during the week and for the public on the weekends. Their school touring shows, perform in schools all over metropolitan Phoenix and throughout Arizona.
- Auditions: May 7, 8 in Tempe, AZ
Casting the 2014-15 season for Childsplay, a nationally recognized adult professional theatre company that performs for young audiences and families. Shows will include: "Charlotte’s Web" (play, 8/14-10/12); "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" (play, 9/22-11/16); "A Thousand Cranes" (touring play, 9/21-5/22/15); "The Owl and the Pussycat" (touring musical, 9/21-5/22/15); "A ...
- Performances run August 8-30, at Thick House Theatre in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 7 in San Francisco, CA and May 8 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Millicent Scowlworthy," a play by Rob Handel. Production description: "The grownups of the community want to forget the girl found murdered in the cellar and the massacre at the high school, but the children have begun to meet in the middle of the night to remember."
- Performances run August 1-10 in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: May 7, 10 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Reefer Madness," a musical. Project description: "A campy, musical is based on the 1936 'propaganda' cult movie classic of the same title. Young Jimmy Harper finds his life of promise turn into a life of debauchery and murder thanks to the new drug menace - marijuana. Along the way ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; performances run through Sept. 28 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting a drama about art, politics, truth, sex and love, "A Picasso." Synopsis: Paris, 1941. Pablo Picasso has been summoned from his favorite café by German occupation forces and is visited by Miss Fischer, an attractive officer from the German cultural ministry. He is faced with an impossible decision: in ...
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting Pittsburgh Public Theater Season. Season includes: "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2), "L'Hotel" (Ed Dixon, writer; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14), "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book and lyrics; Frederick Lowe, ...
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD.
- Auditions: May 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Three's A Charm."
- Rehearses June 23-July 15; runs July 16-Aug. 16 in Nantucket, MA.
- Auditions: May 8, in NY, NY
- Rehearses June 9-July 31; runs Aug. 1-3, 8-10, 15-17 at the Black Box Theatre at Hoover High School in Glendale, and Aug. 23 at Travis Auditorium in Pasadena.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in Glendale, CA
Casting "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." Company states: "This delightful musical (1999 revival version) is described as a day in the life of the comic strip characters. Note that this production will be double cast, splitting 10 performances: an 18+ cast and an under 18 cast."
- Rehearsals begin the first week of June in El Cajon, CA; runs July 18-20, 25-27, & Aug. 1-3 at The Ocean Beach Playhouse.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Sheila A Musical." Production states: "'Sheila' is an original, award-winning, musical comedy in the spirit of films such as "American Pie" with a contemporary score. This will be the first production in San Diego."