- Non-Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 6; Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 14-23 (nine performances) at the Kavli Theatre, Bank of America Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Memphis." Casting personnel state: "Although we encourage all ethnicities to attend the auditions, be advised we are looking for actors who can convincingly play the ethnicities called for in the role descriptions. Cast age limited to age 16 and up. "
- Rehearses Sept. 15–Oct. 2; runs Oct. 3-19 (Thurs.-Sun.) in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in Greene, NY
Casting "Mr. Hart and Mr. Brown."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11 (Tues.-Sun.,10 a.m.-6 p.m.); runs Dec. 5-14 at the Crest Theatre, Delray Beach Center for the Arts in Delray Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in Delray Beach, FL
Casting "A Chorus Line," the Michael Bennett Pulitzer Prize winning landmark Broadway musical.
- Rehearses evenings in Geneva, IL. Performances run October 17-19, with a possibility of a second weekend October 23-25. A detailed schedule will be provided after casting. Tech week is required and is tentatively scheduled for October 12-16, 6:30-10 p.m.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12, 13 in Geneva, IL
Casting "The Groom Has Cold Feet," a comedic murder mystery.
- Rehearsals begin this November; runs Jan. 30-February 22, 2015, in San Francisco, Walnut Creek, & Mountain View, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12, 19 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the operetta "Candide," based on the famous satire and best-known work by Voltaire. First published in 1759, "Candide" is the story of its central character who travels throughout Europe and South America experiencing and witnessing much misfortune on the way.