- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; runs Nov. 6, 2015-Feb. 20, 2016 in Excelsior, MN.
- Auditions: May 4, 5 in Excelsior, MN
Casting "The Wedding Singer," a musical.
- Rehearsal dates TBD based on actor availability; shoots June 23-29 in Queens and Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: May 4 in New York City, NY
Casting "Taking in Quinn," a drama-comedy student thesis film for NYFA about Josie, a 26-year-old wild child who learns of her father's passing and suddenly finds herself solely responsible for her estranged 11-year-old sister, Quinn.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; first preview Oct. 10; runs Nov. 1, 2015-Jan. 31, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 4, 5 in New York, NY and May 7 in New York, NY
Casting "King Charles III."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 16-Oct. 25 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: May 4 in Salt Lake City, UT
Seeking Equity actors for three available roles in "Blackberry Winter."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 1, 2016; runs Mar. 4-6, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 4 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers/dancers/movers for various principal roles in "West Side Story," with book by Arthur Laurents, music by Leonard Bernstein, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, and original direction/choreography by Jerome Robbins.
- Rehearses at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: May 4, in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for "Le Reve: The Dream," a $140 million aquatic spectacular presented exclusively at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Season runs in Warwick RI.
- Auditions: May 4, 6, in Warwick, RI
Casting Ocean State Theatre's Summer 2015 Season. Season includes: "Rounding Third" (Richard Dresser, writer; Amiee Turner, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 3-21); and "Gypsy" (Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Arthur Laurents, book; Russell Garrett, dir.-choreo.; Justin Cowen, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 8-Aug. 2).
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11 in Osseo, MN.
- Auditions: May 4 in Osseo, MN
Casting "Dancing at Lughnasa."
- Rehearsals begin the last week of May, at UVU in Orem, UT. During tech week when production moves to Sundance, UT. Performances run July 23-Aug 15, in Sundance, UT.
- Auditions: May 4 in Orem, UT
Casting the "Wizard of Oz," the classic musical. Project description: "When a tornado rips through Kansas, Dorothy and her dog, Toto, are whisked away in their house to the magical land of Oz. They follow the Yellow Brick Road toward the Emerald City to meet the Wizard."
- Rehearses May 16-July 15; "Titus Andronicus" runs July 17, 19, 23, & 25 (8 p.m.); "Twelfth Night" runs July 16, 18, 24, & 26 (8 p.m.) in Claremont and Diamond Bar, CA.
- Auditions: May 4 in Claremont, CA
Casting "Titus Andronicus" and "Twelfth Night," performed in rep by summer company members at an outdoor amphitheater.