- Runs May 28-June 28 in Detrot, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Detroit, MI
Casting "White Ash Falling," a play.
- Rehearsals begin mid-May 2015 at the American Legion Hall in Leonia, NJ; performs Jul. 24, 25, 31, & Aug. 1 at the Amphitheater at Overpeck County Park in Ridgefield Park, NJ. Note: Availability on at least one day over Memorial Day weekend (May 24 or 25) is important for Bergen Shakespeare's commitment to assist the American Legion Hall.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 8, 14 in Leonia, NJ and Apr 6, 7, 8, 14 in Leonia, NJ and Apr 6, 7, 8, 14 in Leonia, NJ and Apr 6, 7, 8, 14 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "The Comedy of Errors" for Shakespeare In The Park Summer 2015. Seeking actors who love Shakespeare and who enjoy performing on summer nights in front of large crowds. President states: "The Amphitheater at Overpeck Park is one of the largest in NJ and admission will be free to the ...
- Rehearsals beginning May 2. Performances run July 10 to 26, in Novato, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Novato, CA and Apr 6, 7 in Novato, CA
Casting the musical "New Wrinkles." Production description: "A coming-of-middle-age musical review."
- Runs May 15-July 3 at the Glendale Centre Theatre, 324 North Orange St., Glendale, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Glendale, CA
Casting "The King & I," a musical by Rodgers & Hammerstein.
- Runs in Fort Myers, FL. The working schedule would be on an “as needed” or “on call” basis. Thus, a flexible schedule is necessary in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Auditions: Apr 7 in Fort Myers, FL
Seeking fit models for Missy & Petite Apparel.
- Rehearses May 25-June 17; runs June 17-July 12 at the Alexis and Jim Pugh Theater at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Orlando, FL and Apr 7, 8 in Orlando, FL
Casting "The Flick", a Pulitzer Prize winning play about three underpaid employees in a rundown movie theater in central MA, who mop the floors and attend to one of the last 35 millimeter film projectors in the state. Their tiny battles and not-so-tiny heartbreaks play out in the empty aisles, ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Whitefiled, NH.
- Auditions: Apr 7, in New York, NY and Apr 7, in New York, NY and Apr 7, in New York, NY and Apr 7, in New York, NY
Casting Weathervane Theatre's Rotating Repertory 2015 Season. Season includes: "Fiddler on the Roof" (Jerry Bock, music; Sheldon Harnick, lyrics; Joseph Stein, book); "Smokey Joe's Cafe" (Jerry Lieber & Mike Stoller, music & lyrics); "Oleanna" (David Mamet, playwright); "Into the Woods" (Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; James Lapine, book); "Lend Me ...
- Rehearsals begin June 6; season runs June 16-Oct.11 in Jennerstown, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in New York, NY and Apr 7, 8 in New York, NY
Equity actors and actors who sing for various principal roles in Mountain Playhouse's upcoming season. Season includes "Cotton Patch Gospel," Chapter Two," "Nana's Naughty Nickers," "Church Basement Ladies 4," "The Hound of Baskervilles," and "Forever Plaid."
- Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Aug. 20-Sept. 6 in New Haven, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 7 in New Haven, CT
Casting "Twelfth Night." Especially seeking theater artists who would like to join a strong existing ensemble company.