- Cruise launches Spring 2015.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27, Nov 1 in Orlando, FL
Seeking an ensemble of eight dynamic performers for the various entertainment offerings for Viking Cruises' newest venture, Viking Ocean Cruises. Seeking strong singer/actors who move very well and dancer/actors who sing well for three new main stage shows, cabarets, and other entertainment moments. The three main stage shows consist of ...
- Rehearses summer 2015 in Staunton, VA. Contract runs April 28-Nov. 29, 2015; tour contract runs June 22, 2015-June 13, 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in New York, NY and Nov 7, 8 in Staunton, VA
The American Shakespeare Center is casting union & nonunion actors for the 2015 Blackfriars Playhouse summer & fall seasons of rotating repertory. Repertory includes "Antony and Cleopatra," "A Midsummer Night’s Dream," "The Winter’s Tale," "1 Henry VI," and "Mucedorus." Also casting the 2015-16 American Shakespeare Center on Tour. Repertory includes ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Jan. 27-Feb. 22, 2015 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Arvada, CO
Casting "Harvey," a play.
- Shoot dates are TBD in Central Virginia.
- Auditions: Nov 1 in Charlottesville, VA
Casting new talent current and upcoming productions. Company states: "Darkstone are the filmmakers who produced the films 'Plan 9,' 'Trancers Paradox,' and the web series 'Spooky Tales from the Dark.'"
- Performances run in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, in San Francisco, CA
Casting Bay Area Musicals' 2015-2016 season. Producers state: "Bay Area Musicals is a musical theatre company in San Francisco that strives to engage, stimulate, enliven, and transform the San Francisco community through the production of highest-caliber musical theater - ranging from familiar classics to groundbreaking and challenging new works."
- Runs June 25-July 26 in Kilgore, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 14 in Kilgore, TX and Nov 7, 8, 9, 10 in New York, NY and Nov 11, 12, 13 in Chicago, IL
Seeking performers for Texas Shakespeare Festival's 2015 Auditions in its 30th season. Season includes "A Midsummer's Night's Dream," "The Nerd," "Twelfth Night," "Man of La Mancha," "The Belle of Amherst," and a children's production.
- Rehearses weeknights beginning November 19. No rehearsals on Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years Day. Show runs April 11-12, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Broadway Debut," a play.
- Shows are ongoing in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting for "Blue Man Group," a theatrical performance. Project description: "Best known for multimedia performances that feature three bald and blue characters, 'Blue Man Group' is theater, ritual, performance art, comedy, rock music and dance party all rolled into one."
- Season rehearses and performs in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 13 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Figaro" (Bart DeLorenzo, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Mar. 3-May 10) and "Julius Caesar" (Geoff Elliott & Julia Rodriguez-Elliott, dirs. Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs Mar. 28-May 8).
- Rehearsal begins Jan. 13, 2015; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 1, 2015 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Nov 17 in Souderton, PA
Casting "Light Sensitive," by Jim Geoghan.
- Rehearsal begins June 9; runs through Aug. 2, 2015 in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Williamsburg, VA and Dec 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting Virginia Shakespeare 2015 Season. Season includes "All's Well That Ends Well" and "Antony & Cleopatra."