- Season rehearses and runs in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 14 in San Francisco, CA
Seeking all ages and ethnicities for Golden Thread Productions. Local actors will be given preference. Season includes: ReOrient 2015 (includes nine short plays from/about the Middle East by various authors; Yussef El Guindi, Mona Mansour, Nahal Navidar, and Silva Semerciyan, et al, writers; Evren Odcikin, Sara Razavi, et al, dirs. ...Feb 25
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 4 in San Francisco. Note: Festival will be presented in two series, in rep.
- Auditions: Apr 15, 18 in San Francisco, CA and Apr 15, 18 in San Francisco, CA
Casting ReOrient Festival 2015. Festival includes nine short plays from/about the Middle East by various authors including, Yussef El Guindi, Mona Mansour, Nahal Navidar, and Silva Semerciyan, with an ensemble and each actor playing multiple roles.Feb 25
- Rehearses four-six wks. (typically weeknights and Sat. afternoons; director is responsible for scheduling); runs mid-to-late April 2016, with possible preview performance a wk. or two prior at the annual Gender Matters conference hosted at GSU, at Governors State University, University Park, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL; University Park, IL
Seeking a visiting director for spring 2016 for Governors State University’s Department of Theatre and Performance Studies. Program coordinator states: "With a recently launched major, the undergraduate program in Theatre and Performance Studies (TAPS) provides students with an innovative and engaged approach to performance. Bridging theory with practice, the verbal ...Feb 24
- Program runs mid-August 2015, through the end of May 2016, in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR
Portland Playhouse is selecting artists to participate in their apprentice program. Producers state: "Portland Playhouse provides emerging artists with professional experience and training. Apprentices work 20 hours/week in various production areas, including marketing, development, literary, casting, and education. Apprentices benefit from the small-group, select nature of the program, working closely ...Feb 20
- Rehearses Aug.-Sept. in Boston, MA; runs Sept.-Oct. to Dec. on tour.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting Chamber Theatre Productions of Boston's three national fall 2015 tours. These plays are dramatic adaptations of 19th-century literature.Feb 20
- Rehearsal dates TBD; performances are Jun. 5-7 and June 12-14, 2015 at theater in Hunts Point, The Bronx, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Bronx, NY; New York, NY
Casting versatile actors for short play festival of new works that celebrates rising playwrights.Feb 20
- Rehearsals begin Spring 2015 in Watertown, MA; runs Fall 2015 in Boston, MA and NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA; NYC, NY; Providence, RI; NH; CT
Casting "The Case Of Soghomon Tehlirian," a play. Synopsis: This is a story about a survivor of the Armenian genocide. After witnessing the brutal murder of his entire family in 1915, he manages to survive the massacres and escape from Armenia, first to the neighboring countries Persia and Georgia, and ...Feb 18
- Rehearses Mar. 10-Apr. 30; runs May 7-10 in Atlanta, GA as part of 3 day conference event. For event lineup visit: www.awomensweekendtoremember.com. For more on Un-Shame On You, visit: www.joyinthestory.com/un-shame-on-you Play will run at various locations throughout Atlanta and GA., during 2015 & 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting "Un-Shame On You," a play. Synopsis: Imara, Wren & Tasha live in the same state. The same city. The same apartment building. Though they pass each other quite often, they never notice one another. Shame stands before, beside and in front of Imara, Wren and Tasha, distorting their vision, ...Feb 17
- Shows run in Inwood Hill Park, Peninsula in Northern NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting Inwood Shakespeare Festival’s 16th annual summer season of acclaimed free outdoor theatre in Inwood Hill Park. Season includes "Hamlet" (Rehearsals begin May 4 in Midtown Manhattan and Inwood; runs June 3-20) and "Henry IV," (Rehearsals begin June 8 in Midtown Manhattan and Inwood; runs July 15-Aug. 1).Feb 17