- Rehearses throughout Sept. at Northern Virginia Community College, Annandale campus, in the McDiarmid (CM) building, room 215; runs Oct. 23, 24, and 25 at Adventure Theatre Musical Theatre Center in Glen Echo, MD.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in Annandale, VA
Casting an upcoming production of “Twelfth Night," directed by Jason Steffen.
- Shoots Oct. 16-18 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Fathers." Synopsis: When mysterious circumstances land Derrick stranded in field with burning wreckage all around him, he seeks help from the family that lives on the nearby farm. Jessie, a single mother, has a hard time trusting Derrick when he can’t reveal how he got there. Not everything is ...
- Show date in Oct. in L.A. (exact details will be shared with selected talent).
- Auditions: Sep 19, 26 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Hide Not," a production in support of Domestic Violence Awareness month. Artistic counselor states: "This will be an 'artistic blast' in Hollywood and we welcome all creative singers, dancers, poets, actors, speakers, etc., to create your artistic pieces based around domestic violence. Come out and share your creative work ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) at Grant Cornerstone, 1301 Amsterdam Avenue (between 124th and 123rd.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for IMPACT Repertory Theatre, a Harlem-based, award-winning youth theater company that views leadership training and the performing arts as a way to develop oneself and change the world in a positive way. Director of admissions states: "We develop actors, dancers, rappers, singers, poets, and writers to create original ...
- Rehearses Oct. 1-Nov. 11, on or near the Columbia campus; runs Nov. 12-15 at Columbia's Shapiro Theater, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in New York, NY
Casting Anton Chekhov's "The Seagull" for a Columbia MFA director. This is a new production focusing on the war of symbolism and naturalism within the play, to be performed at Columbia's Shapiro Theater.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 1; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20, in Ross, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in Ross, CA
Casting "Ladies Of The Camillias," a play by Lillian Groag. Project descirption: "A hilarious farce about an imagined meeting between famous theater divas Eleanora Duse and Sarah Bernhardt."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 26. Runs Nov. 6-22, in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 21 in Los Altos, CA
Casting Shakespeare's "Cymbeline." Project description: "An endearing romance in which love is tested through a series of fantastical schemes, challenges, and tribulations ending revelations with many a twist."
- Performances to be held in Livermore, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in Pleasanton, CA
Casting the updated version of Gilbert and Sullivan's classic musical comedy "Pirates of Penzance." Project description: "Fredric was meant to be an apprentice to a pilot but his maid mistakenly makes him an apprentice to a pirate."
- Shoots Oct. 19-Dec. 15 in Troy, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Troy, NY
Casting "Weightless," a feature film. Richard Hicks Casting ("Gravity"; "Zero Dark Thirty"; "Real Steel") is looking for a boy age 8-12 (150 – 300+ lbs) for a lead role in a feature film. Starring Alessandro Nivola ("Face/Off"; "American Hustle"; "Selma"). Produced by Greg Shapiro, the Oscar-winning producer of "The Hurt ...
- Start dates are ongoing for Los Angeles rehearsals. Start dates vary for contracts onboard around the world.
- Auditions: Sep 19, in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking singers and dancers for Princess Cruises dynamic and visually stunning shows developed by top Broadway, West End and Music Industry directors and choreographers including our newest collaboration "Magic to Do" with Stephen Schwartz, composer of "Wicked," "Pippin," and "Godspell." Company states: "Offering exciting itineraries spanning the globe, Princess is ...
- Shooting this November in Atlanta and Columbus, GA.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Marietta, GA
Casting for the independent feature film, "‘Unsung the Forgotten." Project description: " A realistic portrayal is offered of the emotional and physical strains that are placed on a military spouse and her two daughters when the husband/father character is deployed… and then returns after losing both legs due to a ...
- Rehearsal and production dates and locations will vary throughout Central Texas.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Austin, TX
Seeking actors for the Austin Creative Alliance Annual Unified Auditions to be seen by directors, producers, and leaders of both theater and film organizations throughout Central Texas.