- Rehearses July 8, 9, 10, 14 at 9 a.m. July shows run July 15 and 31, all in Brooklyn. Future show dates TBA for the NYC-area 2015-16 school year.
- Auditions: Jun 14, 15 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Sparkle the Fairy Princess," an educational musical for the kindie set that incorporates audience participation and themes of empowerment into a 45-minute production. Show is performed at schools, camps, and other venues across the NYC area.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; previews begin Oct. 17; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 29 in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Jun 15, 16 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions for "Disgraced," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 17-Nov. 21 in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 15 in New York, NY
Casting "The Diary of Anne Frank."
- Rehearsals begin in August. Performances run October 3-7, in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 15, 16, 19, 20 in Santa Clara, CA
Casting the Gilbert & Sullivan's comedic operetta, "The Pirates of Penzance." Production description: "Frederic, son of a wealthy 19th century ma,n was to be apprenticed to a pilot, but due to a hard-of-hearing nursery maid, was instead apprenticed to a pirate. Not just any pirate, but the leader of the ...
- Rehearses June 29-July 8; runs July 9, 10, 11, and 12 and Oct. 15, 16, 17, and 18 in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 15 in Saratoga Springs, NY
Seeking an energetic and creative female Equity actor for one role in "Letters From a Window in the Sky."
- Rehearsals begin in July.; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 22, in Novato, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 15, 18 in Novato, CA
Casting the musical "Into The Woods." Production description: "A musical that intertwines the plots of several Brothers Grimm fairy tales, and follows them to explore the consequences of the characters’ wishes and quests, resulting in a redefining of community and family."
- Rehearses Aug. 3-12; runs Aug. 13, 14, 15, and 16 in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 16 in Saratoga Springs, NY
Seeking Equity actors for five available roles in "Other People's Money."
- Currently performing in Florida; will begin a summer schedule that includes NYC; Buffalo, Albany, Rochester, and Long Island, NY; Atlantic City, NJ; Rhode Island; Connecticut; North Carolina; South Carolina; D.C.; Baltimore, MD; and Virginia.
- Auditions: Jun 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Dinner With The Mob," a live performance based on the Telly Award-winning cable show "The WiseGuy Kitchen." Synopsis: This musical comedy includes live cooking on stage. Music, comedy, cooking, and the Mob make for a night of fun-filled entertainment.
- Session one (Bullying, Body Image, Girl Empowerment, Equal Rights Amendment) runs June 28 (1-6 p.m.), June 29 (3-6 p.m.), and June 30 (12-3 p.m.). Session two (Gun Violence, Access to Education, and Economic Empowerment) runs July 12 (1-5 p.m.), July 13 (3-6 p.m.), and July 14 (12-3 p.m.). Session three (child abuse, trafficking, domestic violence, neglect, foster care system) runs Aug. 9 (1-6 p.m.), Aug. 10 (3-6 p.m.), and Aug. 11 (12-3 p.m.). All sessions are in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 16 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for free theater intensives with Girl Be Heard, a non-profit theater company that brings global issues affecting girls center stage by empowering young women to tell their stories. Each three-day session will include speakers related to the specified topics, a creative space for new work, and a guerrilla-style ...
- This is a monthly event at the Chance Theater in Anaheim, CA. Next performance is June 16.
- Auditions: Jun 16 in Anaheim, CA
Seeking singers for the "Ghost Light Vocal Jam," a Broadway-themed open mic night at The Chance Theater. Coordinator states: "Looking for a place to hone your craft, dust off that old audition song, or try out a new one? Come sing at the 'Ghost Light Vocal Jam.' Take a risk. ...