- Shows run in Inwood Hill Park, Peninsula in Northern NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting Inwood Shakespeare Festival’s 16th annual summer season of acclaimed free outdoor theatre in Inwood Hill Park. Season includes "Hamlet" (Rehearsals begin May 4 in Midtown Manhattan and Inwood; runs June 3-20) and "Henry IV," (Rehearsals begin June 8 in Midtown Manhattan and Inwood; runs July 15-Aug. 1).Feb 17
- Auditions March 10-13, rehearsals March 16 to April 3. All reharsals will be scheduled on weekdays after 6pm and some weekend afternoons. MUST be fully available weekend of March 20-22 and week of April 25 through May 1.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "HERENow" a one act play presenting in a Manhattan theater in the next six weeks.Feb 16
- Rehearsal and production dates are TBD in NYC & New Jersey.
- Seeking submissions from: Bergen County, NJ; New York, NY
Seeking a young writer to work on a student project.Feb 16
- No organized rehearsals; shows run throughout the year in the New York area, with possibility of travel (usually three hours or less).
- Auditions: Apr 9 in New York, NY
Casting actors for Jest Murder Mystery Company shows.Feb 14
- Rehearsals begin end of May; performs June 8, 14, 22, & 24 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting William Shakespeare's "The Merchant of Venice." Coordintator states: "The part of Shylock will be played by David Serero (www.davidserero.com)."Feb 12
- Rehearsals begin mid-July 2015; runs Sept. 18-27, 2015 at the Hernando Performing Arts Center, Hernando, MS.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Hernando, MS and May 2, 3 in Hernando, MS
Casting for a stage production of "To Kill a Mockingbird." Synopsis: The place is Maycomb, Alabama, in the Great Depression years of the 1930s. Momentous events unfold through the eyes of ten-year-old Scout Finch, growing up in a close-knit neighborhood with her older brother Jem and their summertime visitor Dill. ...Feb 12