- Update: Filming begins September 2014 in NYC (Date mentioned is tentative)
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Casting a psycho-thriller starring Danny Trejo and Gary Dourdan, "Mohawk Salon," which is centered on a troubled black Chicago detective, Sam Mitchell. Sam is called back east to investigate the murders of Afro-American Hairstylists who are killed, with their scalped remains stuck to their salon mirror.Feb 13
- Rehearses in March; shoots one or two weekends in April in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "The Two Of Them," a 20-minute live action short student film for NYU about an alcoholic father who goes on an unexpected road trip with his young daughter.Feb 12
- Rehearses in NYC; shoots March 28-30 in NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Princeton, NJ
Casting "Raj," a student film for NYU about the consequences of committing adultery in a traditional Indian household.Feb 12
- "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (reh. Apr. 9, perf. May-early June and early October), "King Lear" (reh. Apr. 15, perf. May-early June and early October); "All's Well That Ends Well" and "Much Ado About Nothing" (reh. June-July, perf. through Sept. 28); "As You Like It" (reh. Sept. 18, perf. October-Novermber in the Lancaster Area).
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Topanga, CA
Casting Will Geer Theatricum Botanicum's summer season, to include Shakespeare’s "King Lear," "A Midsummer Night's Dream," "All's Well That Ends Well," "Much Ado About Nothing," and "As You Like It."Feb 12
- Rehearsals begin June 10; runs July 4-Aug. 31 in Boise, ID. Rehearsals resume Sept. 14; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 9 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 22 in New York, NY
Casting singers who dance for "Les Miserables," a co-production of Great Lakes Theater and Idaho Shakespeare Festival.Feb 12
- Rehearsals begin July 8; performs Aug. 1-30 in Boise, ID. Rehearsals begin Sept. 14; runs Sept. 26-Nov. 2 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in New York, NY
Casting "The Merry Wives of Windsor" for the Great Lakes Theater Festival. Note: Shows are shared between Great Lakes Theater and Idaho Shakespeare Festival. Casting for both theaters at this EPA. Both theaters share the same producing artistic director.Feb 12
- Currently running Off Broadway.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Murder for Two." Production states: "A madcap mystery mixing classic musical comedy with a dash of Agatha Christie - one actor investigates the crime, the other plays all of the suspects. Both must play the piano."Feb 12
- Rehearsals begin May 10, nights and weekends through June in Brooklyn & Manhattan; runs June 13-22 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Brooklyn, NY and Mar 10 in New York, NY
Casting Equity and non-Equity actors for "The Whale: A Tragedy at Sea," a new stage adaptation of Moby-Dick which will include choreographed movement and choral singing of sea shanties.Feb 12