- Rehearsals begin the fourth week of September and are generally scheduled for two-three evenings/week, Mon.-Fri., based on actor availability; performs Nov. 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, and 22 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Clarkston, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Clarkston, MI
Casting "Fool for Love," a dark drama with adult themes by award-winning playwright Sam Shepard. Synopsis: The scene is a stark motel room at the edge of the Mojave Desert. May, a disheveled young woman, sits dejectedly on a rumpled bed while Eddie, a rough-spoken rodeo performer, crouches in a ...
- Rehearses Monday evenings at St. John's Lutheran Church, 4939 W. Montrose, Chicago, IL. Performances run this May.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Chicago, IL
Lutheran Choir of Chicago is casting singers. Producers state: "We're looking for talented singers. If you enjoy making music with other talented singers, please consider joining us! LCC, one of Chicago's top sacred choral ensembles, is holding auditions for all voice parts. We'd love to hear you and have you ...
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015. Performances run May 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Portland, OR
Casting "Show Boat," the musical based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, that follows the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on a Mississippi River show boat, from 1887 to 1927.
- Rehearsal begins Jan. 9; runs Feb. 11-Mar. 8 in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Seattle, WA
Casting "Dear Elizabeth," a play.
- Season rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting Florida Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 19 with possible extension to Nov. 23); "Tribes" (Nina Raine, writer; Chris Clavelli, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-30); "One ...
- Rehearsals begin approx. Oct. 20. Previews begin Nov. 25; open-ended run begins Dec. 14 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Soul Doctor."
- Contract begins Oct. 26, 2014 or Nov. 1, 2014 travel to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin Oct. 27, 2014 or Nov. 2, 2014 in Tampa, FL; board ship Dec. 6, 2014; contract ends June 6, 2015. Note: Norwegian Getaway, ports every week in Miami for seven day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting the Norwegian Cruise Line production of "Legally Blonde." Production states: "The Norwegian Getaway is Norwegian Cruise Line’s latest ship! In addition to this brand-new production of 'Legally Blonde,' entertainment on the ship will include 'Illusionarium,' a dining/entertainment experience devoted to magic and illusion, a water park with five slides, ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 5–Dec. 31 in Springboro, OH.
- Auditions: Sep 8, in New York City, NY
Casting "Miracle On 34th Street," a musical for La Comedia Dinner Theatre.
- One year contracts (dancers) and seven month contracts (vocalists) begin January/March 2015 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 18 in N. Hollwood, CA and Sep 8 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking principal vocalists and dancers for an array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park. Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, to a live show celebrating hot Latin beats and a song and dance show at the ...