- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles and ensemble in Pittsburgh Public Theater's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "The Diary of Anne Frank" (Albert Hackett and Frances Goodrich, writers; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs until Oct. 25); "A Servant to Two Masters" (Carlo Goldoni, writer; ...
- Runs nationwide.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking burlesque dancers for Suicide Girls' Blackheart Burlesque Tour with choreography from renowned choreographer, Manwe Sauls-Addison, who has worked with world famous performers such as Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and Lady Gaga.
- Runs at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17, 19 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers, singers, and actors for full time and substitute roles for "Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage," and "Festival of the Lion King."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 8, 2015 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 16, in New York, NY
Casting "Bandstand: A Musical."
- Productions rehearse and perform in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 16, in Milwaukee, WI
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Milwaukee Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Back Home Again: The Life of John Denver" (Randal Myler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; previews begin Sept. 11; opens Sept. 13; closes Nov. 8); "Dreamgirls" (Mark Clements, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; previews begin Sept. 22; opens Sept. 25; ...
- Shoots May 1-3 & 8-10 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Los Angeles, CA and Mar 20, 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting “Rosewood for Mister Lemon,” a surrealistic black comedy that explores one’s innate need for comfort, whether it be a product of physical refuge or of spiritual peace. Follows the exploits of Mister Lemon, a door-to-door fallout shelter salesman who, on his rounds about the states, is reluctantly drawn into ...
- Rehearsals begin May 14; runs June 2-28 in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 16, in New York, NY
Casting "The Wizard of Oz."
- Rehearsals: Mar. 30, Apr. 2, 6, & 9 (11 a.m.-4 p.m., with an hour break; invitation only audience on Apr. 9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 19, 21 in New York, NY
We have filled all available audition slots. Please email your resume and headshot to email@example.com and we will add you to our wait list. Thanks. We are currently seeking a piano accompanist for our auditions and rehearsals. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check dates before replying. Casting a developmental reading ...
- Rehearsals begin March 23. Production runs April 30-May 10, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Plano, TX
Casting for the production "Betty's Summer Vacation." Project description: "Looking for a little rest and time by herself, Betty rents a summer share at the beach. But Betty's luck turns to delicious lunacy when this sensible everywoman gets drawn into the chaotic world of some very unsavory housemates."
- Rehearsals begin June 8 in Chicago, IL. Shows July 14-August 2.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17, 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Batty Old Biddies," a play. Project description: "Bessie and Louise didn't die or go into the nursing home when they were supposed to. In fact, these salty seniors are trying to take their fading neighborhood back from the drug dealers, gang members and, especially, the scheming developer who sends ...
- Rehearsals begin in July @ Chapman University (Orange, CA). Performances Aug. 20-30 @ Chapman University.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Orange, CA
Now in its fifth year, OC-centric unites experienced actors and directors from across the Southland and Chapman University acting students in summer productions of new full-length and one-act plays. The festival has garnered repeated praise from the OC WEEKLY and the shows are promoted across Southern California. This year's new ...