- Rehearsals are TBD in NYC and Jamaica, Queens; runs Feb. 15-16, 2014 at the Jamaica Performing Arts Center in Jamaica, Queens.
- Auditions: Dec 21 in Jamaica, NY
Jamaica Performing Arts Center is casting a dance & theatrical production for Black History Month, "Amazing Grace."
- Rehearsals begin July 8, 2014; runs July 31-Aug. 17, 2014 in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Dec 22, 23 in St. Louis, MO
- Rehearses Jan. 11-Feb. 6 at 270 E. Bonita Ave., Pomona, CA; runs Feb. 7-March 16 at The Candlelight Pavilion, 455 W. Foothill Blvd, Claremont, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 30 in Claremont, CA
Casting "My Fair Lady," the story of the over-confident Professor Higgins and his experiment that attempts to transform a cockney girl, Eliza, into a proper-speaking lady. Higgins and his friend Colonel Pickering make great progress with the girl and even take her to the horse races and a grand ball. ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 17 in NYC; performs March 13-April 6, 2014 (Thurs.-Sat. 8 p.m. & Sun. 3 p.m.) in Croton Falls, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 3 in New York, NY
Casting "The Seafarer."
- Rehearsals begin May 5 in NYC; runs May 29-June 22, 2014 (Thurs.-Sat. 8 p.m. & Sun. 3 p.m.) in Croton Falls, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 3 in New York, NY
- Rehearses January-March 2014 in Lafayette and Lake Charles, LA; shoots mid-March 2014 in LA.
- Auditions: Jan 4 in Lake Charles, LA and Jan 5 in Lafayette, LA
Casting "Along the Dirt Road." Producer states: "It’s described as an “influential classic story," a cross between August Wilson’s “Fences” and Langston Hughes’ “Not Without Laughter.” "Along the Dirt Road" is a depiction of an African American family that is torn apart by betrayal, abandonment and infidelity living in a ...
- Rehearsal starting dates vary, depending on the production. Season runs March 22, 2014-Jan. 3, 2015 at the Dollywood theme park in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Auditions: Jan 4 in Atlanta, GA and Jan 18 in Nashville, TN and Jan 25 in Charlotte, NC
Casting Dollywood's 2014 season. Season includes: "Dreamland Drive-In," "The Great American Country Show," The GemTones, "My People," "Country Crossroads," and Little Engine Playhouse. Also casting for Christmas productions of "Christmas in the Smokies," Dollywood's "A Christmas Carol," "O Holy Night," and "'Twas the Night Before Christmas."
- Rehearsals begin mid-January, 3 to 4 nights a week, increasing as show dates approach.Performances April 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 16, 18 & 19 at 8pm; April 6 & 13 at 3pm at Town and Country Players Theatre, Buckingham, PA..
- Auditions: Jan 4, 5 in Doylestown, PA
Casting principal and ensemble roles for "The Scarlet Pimpernel," book and lyrics by Nan Knighton; music by Frank Wildhorn. Project Decsription: "As the Reign of Terror reaches its bloody climax in 1794, a brave band of Englishmen risk their lives to rescue the intended victims of the guillotine. Their leader ...
- Rehearsals and production dates TBD in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jan 4 in Portland, OR and Jan 18 in San Francisco, CA and Feb 1 in Salt Lake City, UT and Feb 8 in New York, NY
Casting versatile dancers for Northwest Dance Project's 2014-2015 company positions. Project description: "Launch:9 serves as the audition process for Northwest Dance Project, who Northwest Dance Project conducts an innovative project offering top dancers 19+ years old valuable opportunities to study and work with world-class directors, choreographers, mentors, and dance coaches ...