- Shoots Apr. 25-26, May 9-10, and May 16-17 (all day on these days; May 16-17 is possible pick-up week). Locations include the Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA areas.
- Auditions: Apr 12 in West Chester, PA
Casting "The Final Hurrah," a student thesis film. Synopsis: A sexually bored couple decides to spice things up by doing something they've never done before, but when confronted with an unexpected surprise, they must make a decision before the opportunity is gone. Producer states: "While this will be in production ...
- Rehearsals begin week of June 22; runs July 24-Aug. 9 at the Kalita Humphreys Theater in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 12, in Dallas, TX and Apr 12, in Dallas, TX
Casting "Catch Me If You Can."
- 29-week contract runs Aug. 2015-May 2016 in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Apr 12 in Minneapolis, MN
Seeking male dancers for paid company, project, and internship positions with James Sewell Ballet's 2015-2016 season. Dancer should have excellent ballet technique and be comfortable with combining it with modern dance elements. Improvisation skills a plus.
- Rehearsals beginning April 20. Performances June 4th - July 4th, in Orinda , CA.
- Auditions: Apr 12 in Orinda, CA and Apr 13 in Orinda, CA
Casting the play "Black Coffee." Production description: "Black Coffee, produced initially in 1930 is the first piece that Christie wrote for the stage. Sir Claude Amory has come up with a formula for an atom bomb and is, of course, poisoned in the first act; enter Hercule Poirot, Inspector Japp ...
- Production runs June 5-7 and 11-14, in Denton, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 12, 13 in Denton, TX and Apr 12, 13 in Denton, TX
Casting for the production "Enchanted April." Project description: "When two unhappy London housewives rent a villa in Italy for an impulsive holiday away from their husbands and share the costs with a pair of independent upper-class women, the unexpected occurs."
- Rehearsals begin August.; runs Sept. 26-Oct. 11 in Newark, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 12, 13 in Newark, CA and Apr 12, 13 in Newark, CA
Casting "Dream Girls," the musical. Synopsis: "A trio of black female soul singers cross over to the pop charts in the early 1960s, facing their own personal struggles along the way."
- Performances are ongoing at The Magic Kingdom Park at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking male vocalists of all ethnicities for The Dapper Dans, a traditional male barbershop quartet.
- All productions rehearse and perform in Glen Falls, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Glens Falls, NY
Casting the 2015 Adirondack Theatre Festival. Festival includes: "Kalamazoo" (Michelle Kholos Brooks & Kelly Younger, playwrights; Chad Rabinovitz, dir. Runs June 23-July 3); "The Uncivil War" (Rick Kunzi, Adam Barnosky, & Justin Zeppa, playwrights. Runs July 9-18); "Spun: A Brother/Sister Rock Musical" (Emily Goodson & Jeremy Schonfeld, playwrights; Chad Rabinovitz, ...
- Rehearsal and production dates are TBA.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Cambridge, MA
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles and ensemble parts for various theatres' seasons. Attending organizations will be Actors' Shakespeare Project, Apollinaire Theatre Company, Brown Box Theatre Project, Christine Wyse Casting, Commonwealth Shakespeare Company, Dramatic Results, Firehouse Center for the Arts, Gloucester Stage Company, Hub Theatre Company of ...
- Six TBA productions will run August 2015 through July 2016 in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Berkeley, CA
Casting Aurora Theatre Company's 2015-16 season.
- Performances are held-year round in the Baltimore, MD area.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Baltimore, MD
Seeking theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company in Baltimore. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes changing ...
- Shows run year-round in the Grand Rapids, MI area.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Grand Rapids, MI
Seeking theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to ...
- Rehearsals begin July 20th and will be Monday - Thursday evenings and Saturday afternoons. Performances are Thursday-Sunday evening August 27th - September 20th, 2015.
- Auditions: Apr 13, 14, 20 in Chicago, IL and Apr 13, 14, 20 in Chicago, IL and Apr 13, 14, 20 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Glory Days," a musical. Project description: "A year after graduating high school, four best friends reconnect on their old school's football field. Will has called the boys together with a mission: to hack into the sprinkler system so that it goes off when the jocks who bullied them in ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 26; production dates will be June 19, 20, 26, & 27 (8 p.m.), and June 20, 21, 27, & 28 (2 p.m.) in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Riverside, CA
Casting "The Last Days of Judas Iscariot," a play that is an allegorical look at the sort of guilt that can trap a person in prisons of their own making. Synopsis: It is about forgiveness. Or rather, the lack of ability to forgive one's self. The setting is Hope, which ...