- Rehearsals begin early July. Opens August 22, in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: May 3 in Lancaster, PA
Casting "The Importance of Being Earnest," Oscar Wilde's classic comedy of manners, set in 1890's London, about two friends use the same pseudonym ("Ernest") for their on-the-sly activities.
- Rehearsals begin June 1. Performances run July 10 through July 27, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 4, 5, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Dead Man's Cell Phone," a play by Sarah Ruhl. Project description: "A comedy about how we memorialize the dead-and how that remembering changes us-it is the odyssey of a woman forced to confront her own assumptions about morality, redemption, and the need to connect in a technologically obsessed world."
- Auditions will be held in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: May 4, 5 in Omaha, NE
Rose Theater is casting its 2014-15 Season.
- Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 11-Aug. 3 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York City, NY
- Performances are ongoing in Chicago, Boston, Orlando, and Las Vegas.
- Auditions: May 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Blue Man Group." Company states: "Best known for multimedia performances that feature three bald and blue characters, 'Blue Man Group' is theater, ritual, comedy, rock music, and dance party all rolled into one. The character has strong roots of the downtown New York performance art scene as well as ...
- Season runs Aug. 5, 2014-Apr. 26, 2015 in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: May 5 in Denver, CO
Casting the Denver Center Theatre Company's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "The Unsinkable Molly Brown" (Kathleen Marshall, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Aug. 5; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 26); "Lord of the Flies" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 26-Nov. 2); "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. ...
- Development/workshop June 22-July 15 in Gainesville, Florida. Tech rehearsal Aug. 25-Sept. 7 in Tempe, AZ; runs Sept. 8-13 in Austin, TX, then tours nationally Sept. 15-Nov. 22 (premieres Nov. 10-16 in NYC; New York dates may be staffed by a different cast & crew than the national tour), with additional tour dates in March 2015.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
En Garde Arts, a not-for-profit organization (formerly called En Garde Productions), is casting "Basetrack," a multi-media theatrical event depicting the stories of Marines who served in the war in Afghanistan.
- Season runs in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 5, in Phoenix, AZ
Casting the 2014-15 season for the Phoenix Theatre. Season includes "Memphis" (runs Aug. 24-Oct. 12), "Mary Poppins" (runs Oct. 28-Dec. 21, with possible extension through Jan. 4, 2015), "Two Pianos 4 Hands" (runs Dec. 23-Feb. 1, 2015, with possible extension through Feb. 8), "Anything Goes" (runs Feb. 3-March 22, 2015, ...
- Each NYC-area AEA-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session (either musical or dramatic) per year. Approximately 30 AAA calls are scheduled annually.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Actors Equity is holding Agent Access Auditions (AAAs).
- Rehearsals begin June 9 and will run Mondays-Fridays, 6:30-10:30 p.m. (no rehearsal July 4); runs July 11-20 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 7, 8 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "The Wizard of Oz," based on the book by L. Frank Baum, with music and lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Little Dorothy Gale of Kansas – like so many girls her age – dreams of what lies over ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Lowell, MA.
- Auditions: May 6 in New York, NY
Casting Merrimack Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Year Zero" (Michael Golamco, writer; Kyle Fabel, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19, 2014; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 5, 2014), "Dusk Rings a Bell" (Stephen Belber, writer; Michael Bloom, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 3, 2014; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 16, 2014), "13 Things About Ed ...
- Rehearses July 29-Aug. 6 in NYC; rehearses and performs Aug. 7-24 in MA.
- Auditions: May 6, in New York, NY