- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Apr. 11-12 & 18-19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Crosby," a film for NYU. Synopsis: “Crosby” is dramatic comedy about Albert Fitzhugh, an unsettled teen who can’t seem to find a trace of good fortune. But he finds reason to enjoy life and believe in his own pursuits after being assigned to an imaginary “guide” named Crosby, who, ...
- Rehearsals begin November 3. Performances run November 28 through December 19, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying." Production description: "J. Pierrepont Finch uses a how-to handbook in order to climb the corporate ladder - from lowly window washer to high-powered executive."
- Rehearses and shoots July 2015 (three-five days) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Rest of My Life," a short drama about Lily, an only child who loses the only close relationship she has ever had. She experiences the tragic moment cease in time for both her and her mother; will they find the key to moving forward?
- Rehearses Jul. 6-31 in Burlington, VT; performs Aug. 1-16 throughout Vermont.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in New York, NY and Mar 14, 19 in Burlington, VT
Seeking submissions for Vermont Shakespeare Company's 2015 Summer Season. Currently casting: "Romeo and Juliet."
- Rehearses Mar. 20; shoots Mar. 21, 22, 28, & 29 in the Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Washington, DC
Casting "Driving With Dad," a student film for Howard University. Synopsis: After miserably failing her drivers' ed test, Sarah, a teenage girl, takes lessons from her dad. Everything goes smoothly until they get car-jacked and she's forced to be the criminal's getaway driver.
- Report and first meeting May 17; rehearsals begin May 18; runs June 5-Aug. 29 (Mon.-Sat. eves. at 8 p.m.) at the Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre in Chillicothe, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting the lead role in the outdoor historical drama "Tecumseh!" "Tecumseh!," which is produced by the Scioto Society, Inc., takes place in an 1,800 seat theatre in Chillicothe, OH, which is 45 miles south of Columbus. CEO states: "The huge, outdoor stages of the Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre afford the audience ...
- All productions rehearse and perform in Brunswick, ME.
- Auditions: Mar 14, in New York, NY
Casting Maine State Music Theatre's 2015 Season. Season includes: "Sister Act" (Alan Menken, music; Glenn Slater, lyrics; Cheri Steinkellner & Bill Steinkellner, book; Donna Drake, dir.-choreo.; Jason Wetzel, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 6; runs Jun. 24-Jul. 11); "Music Man" (Meredith Wilson, music, lyrics, & book; Marc Robin, dir.-choreo.; Edward ...
- Rehearsals begin March 21. Performances run April 3-4, in Martinez, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the radio play "Woman on the Pedestal." Production description: "Henry Farlow, a famous sculptor, has just returned from his honeymoon with his second wife. His first wife died while they were traveling in South America, and Henry has created a sculpture of her... but her death's circumstances remain mysterious."
- Season rehearses and performs in Greenville, SC.
- Auditions: Mar 14, in Greenville, SC
Casting the Warehouse Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "The Rocky Horror Show" (Richard O’Brien, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 31); "Christmas On The Rocks" (John Cariani, Jeffrey Hatcher, Jacques Lamarre, Matthew Lombardo, Theresa Rebeck, Edwin Sanchez, and Jonathan Tolins, writers. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 4-20); ...
- Production runs May 15-17, 22-24 & 29-31, in Rockwall, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Rockwall, TX
Casting for the musical "Wizard of Oz."