- Rehearses March 14-April 29 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs April 30-May 22 (Sat. & Sun., 5 p.m.) at STAGEStheatre, 400 E. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Fullerton, CA
Casting "Dog Sees God: Confessions of a True Blockhead," a play. Synopsis: When CB's dog dies from rabies, CB begins to question the existence of an afterlife. His best friend is too burnt out to help, his sister has gone goth, his ex has been institutionalized, and all his other ...
- Rehearses Feb. 25; shoots Feb. 26-27, Mar. 4-6 in Costa Mesa and Irvine, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "This Moment with You," in which a young woman is dealing with the death of her sister by revisiting her past while trying to stay in the present.
- Shoots March 11-13 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in New York, NY
Casting "Dope City," a parody student film about how three friends in high school deal with girls and life.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs Apr. 28-May 8 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Houston, TX
Casting "Heathers," a musical based on the film of the same name.
- Shoots Mar. 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Mi-Shell-Lay," a short film that examines black womanhood in the media-inundated 21st Century through Michellé, a 29-year-old television writer working in development at a new network. Synopsis: She has set two career goals: solve her network’s diversity issue and be more socially relatable with her colleagues. She begins to ...
- Dollywood is open March 2016-January 2017 in Pigeon Forge, TN. Production and rehearsal dates vary, depending on the show. Positions are available for nine months, six months, and two to three months.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Spartanburg, SC
Casting Dollywood shows for 2016, including "Dreamland Drive-In," "Country Crossroads," Dolly Parton's "My People," The GemTones (a cappella group), Little Engine Playhouse, "Christmas in the Smokies," Dollywood's "It's a Wonderful Life," "O Holy Night," and "'Twas the Night Before Christmas."
- Performances run April 1-24, 2016 in Half Moon Bay, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Half Moon Bay, CA
Casting "Enchanted April," a play based on Elizabeth von Arnim’s 1922 novel. Project description: "Set in the 1920's, this play centers around four English women who rent a castle on a remote Italian island to try to come to grips with their lives and relationships. During their enchanted month in ...