- Shoot date is TBD near L.A. Note: A wardrobe fitting and make-up test will be done on the same day as one of the rehearsals and rehearsals can me multiple days depending on how long it takes, plus pay for each rehearsal day.
- Seeking submissions from: West Hollywood, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Djinn Wars." Company states: "There is a completed feature film screenplay, comic book and novel and this is based off the comic book/novel of the same name and has a planned trilogy for the feature films. This is for the investors and the Canadian and 4 Asian territories distribution ...Oct 29
- Tech day of show if needed; first performance Nov. 16 in Midtown NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
Seeking various talent as special guests for a comedy variety show which will be an open ended run. Best acts will be asked to be permanent members of the show and travel with the show.Oct 29
- Shoots this December in Atlanta, GA. No compensation for travel.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "64/8," an extraordinary comedy. Company states: "An unconventional television comedy about a group of extras navigating their way through the entertainment industry." www.facebook.com/64over8 You can also submit to as well as through here. You will be notified to submit videos if selected.Oct 29
- Seeking submissions from: GA; NC; SC; TN; AL
Seeking great actors at the top of their game for talent representation. Agent states "Tenterfield Artist Alliance is the new, most dynamic agency in Atlanta. Representing model, promotional, lifestyle talent and actors of all ages for promotions, fashion parades, commercial, print, TV and feature films."Oct 29
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; runs Jan. 21-Feb. 14 in Portsmouth, NH.
- Seeking submissions from: Portsmouth, NH; Boston, MA; New York City, NY
Casting "Satchmo at the Waldorf," a one-man, three-character play in which the same actor portrays Louis Armstrong, the greatest of all jazz trumpeters; Joe Glaser, his white manager; and Miles Davis, who admired Armstrong's playing but disliked his onstage manner. Synopsis: The play takes place in 1971 in a dressing ...Oct 29
- Shoot date(s) TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Sleeping on Stones," a short film based on a dramatic feature film. Synopsis: "Sleeping on Stones" is about a boy named Jacob who moves from Brooklyn to Hebron with his parents and battles with his identity and life as a settler in Palestine. Producer states: "This screenplay was accepted ...Oct 29
- Weekend and weekday work, depending on the territory, in the areas of NYC, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Westchester. Your schedule is based on your availability and commitments.
- Seeking submissions from: Long Island, NY; New York, NY; CT; Westchester, NY; NJ
Seeking brand ambassadors for demo work. Work consists of three-hour demos for foods and beverage brands, mostly in Whole Foods, private markets, and other natural market chains. Must be outgoing, reliable, able to work independently, have a small table, and have a car (for all areas except NYC). Seeking people ...Oct 28
- Rehearses March-April 2016; shoots May-June 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC; Frederick, MD; Baltimore, MD
Casting "Elizabeth." Company states: "Elizabeth is faced to force her herself when a failing, reluctant attempt to rekindle a long-lost friendship is prolonged in a rush to the hospital."Oct 28
- Shoots in the spring in the New York tri-state area.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting “Dear Stranger," an independent film. Synopsis: "Dear Stranger" is about a fiery young girl who has grown up in a very isolated, conservative, cold, and controlling environment. To cope with her lack of independence from her overbearing parents, she develops a friendship with an unlikely pen pal: a prisoner ...Oct 28
- Currently touring.
- Auditions: Nov 29, 30, in Chicago, IL
Casting "Motown: The Musical," based on the life of Berry Gordy.Oct 28
- Rehearses February; shoots March 2016 in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 12 in Miami, FL
Casting "Dreadwood," a dark/fantasy short film about Adeline, a 15-year-old misfit girl who is in search of her father in a forbidden forest where she has to overcome obstacles and discovers an awful truth.Oct 28