- Rehearses late September/early October; shoots October/November 2015 in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in New York, NY
Casting “Hot Girls Aren’t Funny” a satirical short film about women in comedy for New York University. Synopsis: Violet, Georgina, and Priscilla may be high school it-girls, but the tables turn when they’re denied roles in the (in)famous senior roast. In a battle for their social standings, their reputations, and ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; shoots Oct. 9-12 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in New York, NY
Casting a 22-page love triangle/psychological drama, "Summer Friends." Producer states: "Film deals with mature subject matter and lead roles, Steven & Naomi, must be comfortable with partial nudity; not to exceed a PG-13 rating."
- Festival runs Sept. 3-10 at LA Live in Downtown Los Angeles. Exact times and dates for hosts will vary.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Burbank, CA
The film festival runs from Thursday, Sept 3 - Thursday, Sept 10 (8 days). Each day will have 5 programs, running about 1.5 hours. A Q&A session will take place at the end of each program. We're looking for hosts to conduct the Q&A session on stage with the filmmakers ...
- North O.C. rehearsals begin Sept. 5 (Sat., 9 a.m.-12 p.m. & Mon., 5-7 p.m.); South O.C. rehearsals begin Sept. 9 (Wed., 4-6 p.m. & Fri., 4-6pm); runs in Nov. in O.C.
- Auditions: Aug 29, in Santa Ana, CA
Seeking participants for Arts & Learning Conservatory's production of "Seussical the Musical Jr." Coordinator states: "The Arts & Learning Conservatory (named Outstanding Arts Organization of O.C.) is known for producing high-quality productions with children in a enjoyable atmosphere of high standards, care, and focus. Join us for our fun, pop/rock ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 and every Tues. and Thurs. 6:30-8:30 p.m. and Sat. 10-4 p.m. in Buena Park; runs Nov. 16-19, 5-10 p.m. and Nov. 20-22 and 27-29 in Buena Park, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Buena Park, CA
Seeking director, choreographer, and music director for "Once Upon a Mattress," Rodgers & Hammerstein's musical comedy story based on "The Princess and the Pea." Production will consist of children ages 9 to 18.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 3 (every Sat. & Sun.); runs Jan. 22, 23, and 24 in Albany, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Albany, NY
Casting "Why I Hate Me...," a play to be performed at SUNY Albany.
- Rehearsals begin September 8. Performances run November 6, 7, 9, 13, and 14, at Summit Academy in Draper, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Draper, UT
Casting the Broadway musical "Man of La Mancha." Project description: "In the volatile days of the Spanish Inquisition, the writer Miguel de Cervantes and his manservant Sancho make their livings as tax collectors, but soon find themselves imprisoned after being accused of crimes against the church. Now facing the wrath ...
- Shooting this fall in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Farmington Hills, MI
Seeking actors for the Paramount Pictures feature film "Looking for Alaska," based on the YA novel by John Green ("Paper Towns"). Project description: "A new arrival at a boarding school falls in love with a beguiling female student." Casting states: "Hundreds of paid extras will be needed."
- Production runs October 30-November 15, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Baton Rouge, LA
Casting for the production "The Miracle Worker." Project description: "This classic tells the story of Annie Sullivan and her student, blind and mute Hellen Keller. The play dramatizes the volatile relationship between the lonely teacher and her charge."