- Shoots Aug. 7-9 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in Burbank, CA
Casting "I Just Don't Know." Synopsis: A conservative senator is one speech away from writing his ticket to the top, but is it more important than helping his pregnant, kid sister?
- Shooting July 20-28, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in Houston, TX
Casting for the independent web series "Flawless." Project description: "When valedictorian Charlene receives a last-minute letter dis-inviting her to the cotillion she and her best friend have planned for and dreamed of, she rallies her inner strength to confront and hurtle the obstacles of tradition and small town."
- Shoots July 27-30 near Desert Hot Springs, CA. Talent must be available for only two of those days. Production will be spending the night in and/or around Desert Hot Springs (room, board, and transportation costs covered).
- Auditions: Jul 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a male for "White Knuckles," a music video for artist Boh Doran on Big Stuff Records, debuting a solo EP. Director states: "'White Knuckles' was recently featured on the Spotify Viral Chart." Synopsis: This video follows the singer driving into the desert, recalling moments from a past relationship--the good, ...
- Rehearses in San Diego, CA; shoots July 21-23 with dates subject to change in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in La Mesa, CA
Casting "Misery," a short student film about two girls, Jennifer and Barbara, and Brandon, who are dealing with the lost of their mother. The film is being completely funded by 'Film Fantasy,' a Film Production group based in Canada.
- Rehearsals will begin July 25 (most rehearsals will be held on weekday evenings with some Sunday afternoons) in the Edgewater neighborhood; performs Sept. 5-Nov. 21 (every Saturday at 11:00 p.m.) at the Greenhouse Theater Center in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 6, 11 in Chicago, IL
Seeking versatile, creative actors of all types for "EL Stories: Heroes," a play for Chicago's hit late-night documentary theater project, uses real-life transit tales to explore diverse experiences, moving through this dynamic city.
- Rehearses in November; opens December 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting Chekhov's "The Seagull" and "Uncle Vanya." Coordinator states: "These plays will be directed by an award-winning theater director from Europe."
- Rehearsals begin July 12 (tentatively rehearses every Sun. for three-four hours); runs Sept. 25-27 & Oct. 2-4 (six performances) in L.A. One performance will be for NAACP members.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in Hollywood, CA
Seeking African American men and women for the stage play "Juicy." Synopsis: The story centers around Mia, a sweet young female who carries the burden of always being judged by her outer appearance. However, her mother, friends, and others think she should take advantage of the physical gift with which ...
- Rehearsals begin July 25 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Jul 6, 18 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "The Family That Prays Together Stays Together." Project description: "A family that thought making money and having material things would make them happy has lost sight of what really matters. After going through some challenging circumstances, they realize what's really important." Producers state: "We are a Christian based production ...
- Each NYC-area AEA-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session (either musical or dramatic) per year. Approximately 30 AAA calls are scheduled annually.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity Members who are not signed clients of any agent for Agent Access Auditions. Agent Access Auditions are sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance in ...
- Rehearses in July (approx. 10-14 hours of rehearsal) in NYC; performs Aug. 4 (8 p.m.) at the East 13th Street Theatre (Classic Stage Company), NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Bermuda Blue," a 15-minute play. Synopsis: Grief can do the strangest things. As a mother and son struggle their way through a funeral, their sense of loss quickly shifts to anarchy, their memories to revelation.
- Rehearsals begin July 18; runs Aug. 20-Sept. 13 (Thurs.-Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.; Sat. matinee Sept. 5 at 2 p.m.) at The GEM Theater, 12852 Main St., Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 6, 7, 8 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting One More Productions at The GEM Theater's production of "Cabaret." Synopsis: "Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome im Cabaret! Au Cabaret! To Cabaret!" Based on a book by Christopher Isherwood, with music and lyrics by Kander and Ebb, "Cabaret" tells the story of a seedy nightclub in 1930s Berlin where a young ...
- Rehearses July and August for performances at Theater for the New City Community Space (dance floor, proscenium seating) in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 6, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Float," a musical set for five performances as part of the Dream Up! Festival. Synopsis: "Float" is a surrealistic wildly wonderful tantric four-element musical about the outrageous journey of adventurous characters dedicated to creating harmony between humanity and the natural world.