- Rehearsals TBD in Studio City, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in CA
Casting for a girl group. Music manager states: "30-year Music Executive, Judy Stakee (Sheryl Crow, Katy Perry, Michelle Branch, Jewel, Joy Williams etc.) is forming a Powerhouse Girl Group."
- Shoots March 21 at 6 a.m. in Carson, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting an untitled short horror film. Synopsis: A woman waits for her boyfriend to come home from work but a deadly visitor stops by instead.
- Rehearses late March/early April 2014; shoots April 2014 in Orange County.
- Auditions: Mar 19, 21, 24, 30 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting “Feast,” a short mystery/suspense ﬁlm featuring "psychologically tainted characters and a haunting, perverse storyline." A series of women are abducted--their bodies never uncovered--and the only thing that connects them are text messages sent to their phones, which are found in obvious places. One of these victims is released from ...
- Rehearses April/May; runs June in the Hollywood Fringe in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 20, 22 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Angels and Whiskey." Synopsis: When John has a heart attack in a bar he doesn't immediately notice his own death but he does order another shot of whiskey. Having thus "chosen" his heaven, condemned to drink whiskey 'til the end of time, his misery attracts a curious Lucifer who ...
- Shoots Mar. 29 in L.A. Note: Must be available for the entire day.
- Auditions: Mar 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking for a male and female dance team to choreograph an original contemporary/modern style dance to the song that will be used in the music video. The dancers will then preform the dance in the music video. The song is classified as alternative or light rock.
- Rehearsals begin April 21; runs May 17-June 8 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 21, 22 in Los Angeles, CA
- Shoots Apr. 5 & 6 in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 22 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a webseries, "Shame Ghost," about a ghost and its human partner who work undercover for the Vatican "shaming" their targets into repentance. Company states: "In this pilot episode a teenager wants to join a gang, but his initiation is to masturbate to a haunted Playboy-esque magazine (twenty years earlier ...
- Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 27-Aug. 3 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 22 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting Kingsmen Shakespeare Festival's outdoor summer repertory season, to include "Twelfth Night" and "Antony and Cleopatra."
- Season runs 2014 in Sonora, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting Sierra Repertory Theatre 2014 season. Shows include: "A Second Helping" (Runs April 8-June 8); "Pump Boys & Dinettes" (Runs May 7-July 27); "The Sound of Music" (Runs June 17-Aug. 31); "All My Sons" (Runs Aug. 12-Sept. 21); Mark Twain's "A Murder, A Mystery, and A Marriage" (Runs Sept. 2-Oct. ...
- Performances run May 17-July 5 at the Glendale Centre Theatre in Glendale.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in Glendale, CA
Casting "The Music Man."
- Tours nationally and internationally in 2014.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking dancers for "Suicide Girls: Blackheart Burlesque Tour." Producer's statement: "This unique production is coming up on the heels of our wildly successful US and Australian tours and we are looking for more talent to add to the mix!"
- Season rehearses and performs in Vista, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 24, 25, 26 in Vista, CA
Casting Moonlight Stage's 2014 summer season to inlcude "Spamalot" (Brad Bradley, dir.-choreo.; Lyndon Pugeda, musical dir.; Rehearsals begin May 10 for nonunion and May 26 for AEA; runs June 11-28); Disney's "Mary Poppins" (John Vaughan, dir.-choreo.; Ken Gammie & Randi Rudolph, musical dirs.; Rehearsals begin June 14 for nonunion and ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs May 1-24 (10 performances, Fri. & Sat. nights plus two Sun. matinees) in CA.
- Auditions: Mar 24, 25 in Covina, CA
Casting the female version of "The Odd Couple."
- Workshop takes place March 25, 7-10 p.m. at the Actors' Workout Studio in N. Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 25 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking members to join the American Performance Alliance. Coordinator states: "We fund independent stage and film productions requiring that the producers pay a minimum fee to all actors. We are constantly working to increase that fee so actors no longer have to think of no/lo film productions or theatre as ...