- Rehearses in February; shoots either Feb. 27-28 or March 5-6 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Gabriel Gabby," a short student film about a transgendered boy's life being exploited through a documentary produced by two college students with a devastating outcome. Synopsis: The film follows Liz and Anna, documentary filmmakers and lovers, who pursue a daring project to cover the story of a transgendered boy ...
- Rehearses mid-February; shoots Feb. 21-22 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Family Dinner," a short film that acts as a family portrait of a dysfunctional family during a moment in time. Synopsis: All families go through trials and tribulations, and sometimes shit blows up. This is one of those times. Told from a kid's point of view, this film is ...
- Shoots Feb. 27-28 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Good in Bed," in which an east-side couple, rockers turned record collectors, settle in for the night to sleep in each other’s arms, but may be more comfortable sleeping apart.
- Rehearses mainly on weekends (to be determined based on performer availability); performs March 12 at the Rialto Theatre in South Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in South Pasadena, CA
Casting a reading of "The Death of Jubal," to be performed at the historic Rialto Theatre in South Pasadena, with the possibility of performing in the L.A. Fringe Festival. Synopsis: This full-length tragicomedy focuses primarily on the line between male assertiveness that serves as a sexual attraction to females and ...
- Recording dates TBD in California.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Tustin, CA
Seeking singers and recording artists for "The Next Big Recording Artist."
- Shoots dates are TBD.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Dr. Jackson." This project is about a successful American Doctor accepted to perform a surgery on the son of one of the richest businessmen of Saudi Arabia. Because of that the enemies of the businessman kidnapped his wife. The enemy's force the doctor to kill the patient or they ...
- Shooting begins mid-February in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "The Emerged," a student film about August, a college student caught in the midst of the emergence of an evil demon on her Apache reservation home.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 7:30 p.m. at the NoHo London Music Hall, 10620 Magnolia Blvd. in North Hollywood.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting a single-plot version of Shakespeare's "King Lear" by Peter Brook for the 1953 TV show Omnibus starring Orson Welles with a total running time of 90 mins. with intermission.
- Rehearsal dates TBD (two days) in L.A.; performs March 10 & 11 (three shows) at the McCallum Theatre in Palm Desert, CA and March 12 (one show) at The Cerritos Performing Arts Center in Cerritos, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Hollywood, CA
Seeking dancers for "A Tribute to the Follies," a variety show tribute to The Follies Bergere, The Ziegfeld Follies, and The Palm Springs Follies. Choreographer states: "The show will feature Tony Sandler, Dorothy Dale Kloss, Ken Prescott, Pete Barbutti, The Raspyni Brothers, The Olate Dogs, The Lind Sisters, The Follies ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD; performs Apr. 23 at Planet Rehab Animal Sanctuary in San Dimas, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 21 in San Dimas, CA
Casting "Neverland!" an original musical theater production. Synopsis: "Neverland!" is a musical journey where Peter Pan fights to protect Neverland from Hook's greed. Director states: "This musical production is a part of the Planet Rehab Earth Day Festival and will inspire the public to care for the environment as well ...
- Shoots Feb. 20-21 in Carson, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Carson, CA
Casting a public service announcement about how to get a hold of a professional mediator to settle domestic arguments.
- Rehearses Feb. 20-21 at McCoy Rigby Conservatory of the Arts in Yorba Linda, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Yorba Linda, CA
Casting mid-season replacements and on-call subs for "The Imagination Machine" signature assembly "The Writing Show." Coordinator states: "Since 1981, The Imagination Machine has been inspiring children to open their minds and let their imaginations run free. We offer a variety of exciting and educational assemblies designed to spark students' creativity ...
- Nonunion rehearsals begin March 14; Equity rehearsals begin March 21; previews begin April 8; runs April 9-24 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15, in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Sister Act," a musical.