- Rehearses Jan. 19-Mar. 12; runs Mar. 12-Apr. 12 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 11, 12, 13 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," a musical about power, ambition, and greed while climbing the corporate ladder, tackling such familiar but potent dangers as the aggressively compliant "company man"; the office party; backstabbing co-workers; caffeine addiction; and true love.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10, 2015; tech Apr. 10-12; dress rehearsals Apr. 14 & 15; previews begin Apr. 16; runs Apr. 25-May 24 with possible extension through June 7 TBD (Thurs.-Sat. eves., Sun. matinees, one Wed. eve. on May 20) in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 12 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "My Barking Dog," a play by Eric Coble. Synopsis: What happens when something deeply wild ventures onto your doorstep? Two reclusive apartment dwellers’ unfulfilled lives take a turn for the bizarre when a starving coyote begins to frequent their fire escape. This brush with wildlife incites them to embrace ...
- Rehearses and runs Apr. 2-Aug. 16 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 14 in Culver City, CA and Jan 16 in Henderson, NV and Jan 20 in San Diego, CA and Jan 25 in Orlando, FL
Casting "Cirque de la Mer," a cirque show including acrobats, aerialists, dancers, clowns, circus performers, watercraft and more featuring a journey to an underwater world.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16 in North Hollywood, CA; tech rehearsal Mar. 2-5 in Thousand Oaks, CA; runs Mar. 5-15 in Thousand Oaks, CA; runs Mar. 17-29, 2015 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Jan 15 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting a regional tour of "Old Jews Telling Jokes," a play by Peter Gethers and Daniel Okrent based on material from the website OldJewsTellingJokes.com.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 18, 2015; runs May 8-24 (twelve performances; commitment runs five weeks total) in Rohnert Park, Northern California.
- Auditions: Jan 17 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting the Northern California premiere of "Mary Poppins, The Musical." Artistic director states: "Spreckels Theatre Company is the largest professional musical theater company in Northern California. Located 45 miles north of San Francisco, the company is now in its fourth season and has garnered many San Francisco Bay Area Theatre ...
- Rehearses and performs in Santa Barbara, CA, as well as a national tour.
- Auditions: Jan 17 in Denver, CO and Jan 18 in Albuquerque, NM and Jan 19 in Phoenix, AZ and Jan 30 in Seattle, WA and Jan 31 in Portland, OR and Feb 7 in San Diego, CA and Feb 8 in Miami, FL and Feb 8 in Santa Monica, CA and Feb 15 in San Francisco, CA and Feb 21 in Santa Barbara, CA and Mar 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 22 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers for State Street Ballet's 2014-15 season.
- Casting throughout the U.S.; currently seeking talent for season 10.
- Auditions: Jan 24, 25 in Chicago, IL and Jan 26 in St. Charles, MO and Jan 29 in San Antonio, TX and Feb 7 in Santa Clara, CA and Feb 9 in Tacoma, WA and Feb 10 in Boise, ID and Feb 12 in Las Vegas, NV and Feb 14, 15 in Los Angeles, CA and Feb 22 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "America's Got Talent," the NBC variety show.
- Shoots in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Jan 30 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for a Latin TV Comedy series about a group of beautiful, young, successful Los Angeles Latinas overcoming personal conflicts to achieve their dreams in Los Angeles.
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBD.
- Auditions: Jan 30, 31 in Orem, UT
Casting professional and versatile dancers for current "Cirque du Soleil" shows and upcoming creations. Company states: "Founded in 1984, 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities and 1,300 artists. Cirque du Soleil Casting offers onstage career opportunities for athletes, circus performers, clowns, dancers, singers, ...
- Courses begin October 2015 in London, England.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in San Francisco, CA and Feb 9, Mar 21, 22 in New York, NY
Seeking students for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, the University of London's drama conservatoire. Student Recruitment Marketing Manager states: "The School will soon be holding international auditions and interviews for its full-time BA and full and part-time MA/MFA courses. Whilst remaining a ...
- Annual renewable contracts begin Aug. 1, 2015 and end July 31, 2016. Relocation to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN) necessary for the position.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Minneapolis, MN
Seeking tenors, baritones, and basses for the 2015-16 season of Cantus, "the nation’s only full-time artist-led vocal ensemble." Company states: " Cantus is an internationally-touring ensemble based in arts-rich Twin Cities, performing 70+ concerts and 30+ outreach activities each season. Repertoire spans all periods and genres. Represented by Alliance Artist ...
- Dates vary by company; companies are located throughout the U.S.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 6, 7 in Chattanooga, TN
Seeking actors for SETC's spring professional auditions. Professional theater services coordinator states: "SETC hosts the nation's most reliable, longest-running combined auditions as part of their Annual Convention. Over 800 professional actors/actresses, dancers, and singers audition and get acting jobs with theater companies from across the nation for both summer and ...