- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. (7-10 p.m.) and Sat. (10 a.m.-1 p.m.); runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11 (Thurs., Fri., & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.; double performances on last Sat. of run) at Newport Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Newport Beach, CA
Casting "Postmortem" by Ken Ludwig, directed by Gigi Fusco Meese. Synopsis: Ken Ludwig’s insatiably funny murder-thriller will take hold of your wits. It is the 1920s at the Gillette castle in Connecticut. Actor, manager, and playwright William Gillette, best known for portrayal of Sherlock Holmes, has invited his sister and ...
- Rehearsals begin in mid-Aug. and will be in Newbury Park and Thousand Oaks, CA; runs Sept. 19, 20, 26, 27, and Oct. 3, 4, 10, and 11 at the Hillcrest Center for the Arts, Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "The Winter’s Tale," a story of loss and redemption. Synopsis: In a fit of jealousy, Leontes, the King of Sicily, convinces himself that his pregnant wife is carrying his best friend’s love child. Leontes’ jealousy turns to tyranny as the king proceeds to destroy his entire family and a ...
- Rehearses Mon.-Wed., 7-9 p.m. and Sat. 9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.; runs Sept. 26-Oct. 24, Fridays & Saturdays, 8 p.m. and Sundays, 2 p.m. at the Long Beach Playhouse in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "The Hotel Baltimore," a play. The scene is the lobby of a rundown hotel so seedy that it has lost the “e” from it’s marquee. As the action unfolds, the residents, ranging from young to old, from the defiant to the resigned, meet and talk and interact with each ...
- Shoots fall 2015 into early 2016 in Paris, France.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in NY
Casting "The Saints of the Rue Scribe," a feature film inspired by a true story. Synopsis: Joseph and Marie Charpentier overcome severe calumny and violent persecution in 19th century Paris after wild jealousy and misunderstanding of charitable motives become weapons with which to assault their innocence, and those whom they ...