- Production runs October 2-November 16, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Dallas, TX
Casting the production "Jack the Ripper: The Monster of Whitechapel." Project description: "Bloody old Jack is back to terrorize London, complete with his razor sharp knife and wit, along with a basket of popcorn!"
- Rehearses in Sept.; shoots Oct. 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, and 11 at Loyola Marymount University in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting four roles for a grad student thesis film for Loyola Marymount University. This is a drama/romance/thriller set in the 1940s. Synopsis: Albert, a well-known pianist who retreated following an embarrassing public performance, regains confidence upon falling in love with Evelyn, his sick mother's new caretaker; however, when Albert's cruel ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-January, 2016. Previews begin March 11, 2016, and plays through May 1, 2016 (with possible extension), in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Rent," a musical. Project description: "The Pulitzer and Tony Award winning musical about Bohemians in the East Village of New York City struggling with life, love, and AIDS, and the impacts they have on America."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 or 7 (depending on cast availability) and run Mon.-Thurs. (6:30-9 p.m.), Sat. (1-6 p.m.), and Sun. (5:30-9 p.m.); runs Nov. 7-Dec. 12 (Sat. & Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Monica, CA. Actors will not need to attend all rehearsals, but must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend; this is non-negotiable.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "Shrek, The Musical," Santa Monica's Morgan-Wixson Theatre's 20th annual youth musical. Synopsis: "Once upon a time, there was a little ogre named Shrek…" And thus begins the tale of an unlikely hero who finds himself on a life-changing journey alongside a wisecracking Donkey and a feisty princess who resists ...
- Shooting this fall in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Farmington Hills, MI
Seeking actors for the Paramount Pictures feature film "Looking for Alaska," based on the YA novel by John Green ("Paper Towns"). Project description: "A new arrival at a boarding school falls in love with a beguiling female student." Casting states: "Hundreds of paid extras will be needed."
- Rehearses Sept.27-Dec. 3; in both Valley Stream and NYC; performs Dec. 4-6 and 11-13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in New York, NY
Casting "A Christmas Carol," a new musical that is a present day telling of the classic Charles Dickens tale of a hard and bitter man name Ebenezer Scrooge. Synopsis: Scrooge experiences a transformation when Marley and his three ghosts pay him a visit, taking him back through the 1960s & ...