- Rehearses July 2015; shoots Aug. 2015 for three weeks in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 23 in Chicago, IL and May 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Speaking in Tongues," an intimate feature film that's a passion project set in Chicago, about a young man who gets caught up in the machinery of a megachurch and learns to trust his doubt.
- Rehearsals begin late June at the Diavolo Space in L.A.; tour starts this September. Company states: "Diavolo offers approximately 25-30 weeks of work for the season, including 6-10 weeks of rehearsal."
- Auditions: May 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting touring company members for the new season of "Architecture in Motion." Company states: 'Working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of 'Architecture in Motion' under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque du Soleil and ...
- Rehearses May 23 and 25. Production runs May 26, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 23, 25 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the production "The Damned Balkans (The Cursed)." Project description: "Based on the recent history of Albania, the drama is a confrontation between desperate-for-freedom subversives and the wily defender of the corrupt and all-controlling government."
- Performances run 2015-2016, in Healdsburg, CA.
- Auditions: May 23, 24 in Healdsburg, CA
Raven Players is casting its 2015-2016 season. Producers state: "Raven Players is the resident theater company of the Raven Performing Arts Theater."
- Performances run August 7-30, Fridays & Saturdays at 7:30 p.m., and Sundays at 2 p.m. Cast and crew appreciation night is August 20 at 7:30 p.m., in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: May 23, 24 in Albuquerque, NM
Casting the play "Picnic." Project description: “It's Labor Day Weekend in the joint backyards of two middle-aged widows. The one house belongs to Flo Owens, who lives there with her two maturing daughters, Madge and Millie, and a boarder who is a spinster school teacher. The other house belongs to ...
- Shoots between June 20-30, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: May 23 in Portland, OR
Casting a short comedy student film of professional quality.
- Rehearsals begin August 9. Performances run September 24-October 18, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 23, 24 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Romeo & Juliet," a play. Project description: "A new, immersive, movement-driven production. The show will be promenade-style and roam through several rooms with the audience following either Romeo or Juliet's journey through this tragic tale of love and loss."
- Shoots May 31 in TX.
- Auditions: May 23 in Houston, TX
Casting "Sew Symphony," a miniseries about a professional woman who is trying to define life in her own terms.
- Meeting and first read May 23 (immediately following audition at 10:30 a.m.); rehearses on subsequent Sat. Being Alive is located at 7531 Santa Monica Blvd., Ste. 100, in West Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: May 23 in West Hollywood, CA
Casting a one-act play to be performed at a Being Alive fundraiser. Director states: "My intent is to utilize every actor who is willing to volunteer his talents to showcase 'B.Osten’s Blog: Positive Living' at fundraisers, support groups, and outreach programs in support of Being Alive’s free services to HIV+ ...
- Records in NYC, NJ, or Philadelphia, depending on what is most convenient for all parties involved.
- Auditions: May 23 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Rogo's Rim," the full recording of an original script. The initial product will be an audio drama for sale. The audio will also serve as the audio track for 3D animation production. Physical performers will be needed at later time for motion capture performance.