- Rehearsals begin September 12 in Chicago, IL. Shows in October and November.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Alice in Wonderland," a children's musical based on the novel by Lewis Carroll.
- Rehearses immediately.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking two female artists for an urban R&B and pop group. Company states: "The group's sound will be a mature sound. You must be ready to work hard and put in long hours to make your dreams come true. The group will have the opportunity to work with the likes ...
- Rehearsals begin September 9. Production runs October 15-November 7, in Garland, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Garland, TX
Casting the production "Miss California."
- Rehearsals begin late September; performances are Oct.-Nov. 1 in New Haven, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New Haven, CT
Seeking cast and crew for an atmospherically faithful stage adaptation of the F.W. Murnau film, directed by Jesse Richards (primarily a filmmaker, also directed the plays "Hamlet" and "Look Back in Anger" for the New Haven Theatre Company).
- Production runs October 8-9 and 11, in Oxford, MS.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Oxford, MS
Casting for the "Ten Minute Play Festival."
- Production runs December 4-19, in Lockhart, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 8 in Lockhart, TX
Casting the production "A Tuna Christmas." Project description: "At once an affectionate take on small town life in Texas with all the Southern attitudes and life, and a satirical comedy about just how the magic of Christmas happens,"
- Performances run January 29–February 21, 2016, in Novato, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 22 in Novato, CA
Casting "A Cajun Midsummer Night's Dream," a Shakespeare adaptation by Clay David. Project description: "Marrying 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' with the Cajun-Creole Bayou is a wonderful opportunity to explore afresh the richness of both the true Cajun culture and Shakespeare’s delightful, disruptive overturning of the everyday world."
- Rehearses in late September and early October; performs Oct. 16 at Dixon Place Lounge in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New York, NY
Casting "The Chimes" and "Love In The Dark," two new one-act musicals that will be presented on a single night as part of the "Worry Noise Dark Heat" inaugural evening. "The Chimes" is an angular-pop plunge through the psychology of a married couple tormented by omnipresent, torturous wind chimes."Love In ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18, 4 p.m.; runs Dec. 10, 7 p.m., Dec. 11, 8 p.m., and Dec. 12, 8 p.m. in Allendale, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 9 in Allendale, NJ
Casting "The Second Shepherd's Play: The Operetta," a comic, operatic musical adaptation (in the form of an operetta) based on a medieval play made possible in part by the Bergen County Division of Cultural & Historic Affairs from funds granted by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts. Never ...