- All rehearsals and performances are in Williamsburg, VA. Rehearsals begin for core shows sometime during the first two weeks of March. Shows open March 25 and run through Sept. 5.
- Auditions: Feb 11, in New York, NY and Feb 12, in New York, NY
Seeking vibrant, energetic performers and musicians for Busch Gardens Williamsburg's collection of world-class spring season productions. Seeking a few triple threat performers, but mostly strong actors/singers and strong dancer/actors. Performers of all ethnicities are strongly encouraged to attend. Senior Manager states: "Award-winning creative team members come from Broadway, Hollywood, and ...
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Feb 11, in New York, NY
Seeking possible replacements in the currently-running touring production of "Dirty Dancing."
- Multiple contract opportunities for up to nine months are available aboard the cruise line ships.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12 in Salt Lake City, UT
Seeking a repertory company of principal actors, vocalists, dancers and animated character performers to perform full scale musical theatre shows aboard three ships.
- Rehearsal date(s) TBD; shoots March 8-9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Big Doll," a character-driven film about the hardships that arise for immigrants and their families looking for a better life in America. Synopsis: Fan, a Chinese immigrant in New York, works as a clown for a costume shop to make ends meet for his wife, Xidee, and his son, ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12, 13, in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking trained singers, dancers, and character actors for Pittsburgh CLO's 2016 season. Note that chorus members must be able to sing and dance. Most age-appropriate parts will be filled from the chorus. Season includes: "Chicago" (rehearsals begin June 10, 2016; runs June 17-26); "Damn Yankees" (Charles Repole, dir.; Michael Lichtefeld, ...
- Shoots March 4-6 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Myth," a short student film. Synopsis: Cupid, now a rugged middle-aged man gifted with the ability to see for the first time, faces a dilemma when he begins to yearn for the one thing he freely gives, but cannot have.
- Event runs Feb. 13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 11 in Manhattan, NY
Seeking elegant, mature, modelesque female actor/performers to work with a major, high-end, edgy fashion brand for a New York Fashion week event.
- Rehearsals are TBD. Shooting dates are scheduled for the last weekend of March and the first weekend of April 2016 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "The Man in the Long Coat," a short film. Project description: "An exhausted mother fights to protect her troubled son when she realizes a supernatural terror is coming to drag him into the darkness. Cinema Duende is a new film company, website is coming soon, further details to come ...
- Rehearsals begin the week of Feb. 15th - 6 hrs./wk. through the show opening; performances March 9-13 at JACK in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 11 in New York, NY and Feb 12, 14 in New York, NY
Casting a trio of women for a part in Grossfield's newest work, "hot dark matter," premiering at JACK. Director states: "This piece is a new site-specific work for JACK, molding the performance space to create a murky surrealist, neo-noir dreamscape. This sensory environment will operate on the audience's vision, hearing, ...