- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16 in NYC; runs Mar. 24 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 24 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Mozart: The Rock Opera," a musical.
- Silicone mask Casting from actress's face in late November; rehearses Jan. 6-16, 2015; shoots late January-early February at MICA Brown Center in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 25, 26, 30, Nov 5, 6 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "A Troubled Mind." Producer states: "Craters plunge deep into her face, cracks like wrinkles, rock crumbles into dust. This is the asteroid Carina, and floating nearby is an almost identical asteroid named Emiko. Each has forgotten that they were split from the same woman on Earth, and as they ...
- Rehearses Nov. 20 & 21; event takes place Nov. 22 near the City Center of New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 24 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "Masquerade." Producer states: "In certain places, at certain times, the lines between life and the life beyond begin to blur - and life and shadow come together for a dance at the Dos Equis Masquerade. It’s a party split in two - where guests experience both the lush world ...
- Very limited rehearsals late October to mid-November (actors must have availability on weekdays, 1-5 p.m.); runs Nov. 22-30 (two-three late night shows) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 23 in New York, NY
Casting an upcoming late-night show at the Producers Club Theatre in NYC entitled "Barking Dogs." Seeking two-four male actors to improvise the roles of Man and Dog. Description: The Man has his dog barking, doing tricks, fetching his socks, and totally worshipping him. Note that the material has sexual overtones ...
- Shoots in Santa Barbara.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Santa Barbara, CA
Casting a child for "Separate We Come, Separate We Go," a short film for Santa Barbara City College. Producer states: "It's a short but important scene where Julian, the dad, comes home to his family. The child will be playing the son/daughter of the main character, Julian."
- Runs in Wellesley, MA.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Wellesley, MA
Seeking actors for the Wellesley Theatre Summer Season. Season includes "Orlando" (Rehearsal begins Dec. 2; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 2) and "Three Sisters" (Rehearsal begins Apr. 30; runs May 21-June 21).
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 24; runs Dec. 19, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in White Plains, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in White Plains, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles and the ensemble for "The Little Mermaid," with music by Alan Menken, lyrics by Howard Ashman & Glenn Slater, and book by Doug Wright.
- Season rehearses and runs in Staunton, VA.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in New York, NY
Casting the Blackfriars Playhouse seasons of rotating repertory. The 2015 Blackfriars summer & fall season seven-month contracts include "Antony & Cleopatra;" "A Midsummer Night's Dream;" "The Winter's Tale;" "Henry VI, Part I;" and "The Comedy of Mucedorus" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 28, 2015; runs June 16-Nov. 29). The 2016 Actors' Renaissance ...
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Oct 24, in New York, NY
Casting Equity singers for the ensemble and special chorus parts in the currently running Broadway production of "Kinky Boots."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 13; understudied rehearsal begins Dec. 2; runs Dec. 9-Jan. 18, 2015 at the Ahmanson Theatre in L.A., plus the producers are asking for a 26-week tour commitment.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Blithe Spirit," by Noel Coward.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 24; runs Dec. 18, 2014-Apr. 12, 2015 in the Laura Pels Theatre in NY.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in New York, NY
Casting four offstage principal roles in the McCarter Theatre Center and Fiasco Theater’s production of "Into the Woods."
- Shows run Wed., Thurs., & Fri. (6:30 & 8:30 p.m.) and Sat. & Sun. (12:30, 2:30, 4:30, & 6:30 p.m.) in Toronto, Ontario. Actors will rotate on a regular basis.
- Auditions: Oct 24, 25 in Toronto, ON
Seeking contract actors to portray characters in an ongoing interactive theater production of "Trapped In A Room With A Zombie" in Toronto, Canada. This is a suspenseful comedy that is currently playing throughout the entire United States. All contractors will need to play both roles. Executive producer states: "Must have ...
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "360," a short film. Synopsis: "When Rebecca lashes out at her roommate, Zahra, unbeknownst to her, she triggers a strange, mystical, and supernatural phenomenon that begins to haunt her."
- Rehearsals will be held two to four days a week beginning at the end of October. Performances will run November 28-December 21, Fridays, Saturdays, Mondays (besides Monday Dec. 1) in Ogden, UT. Additional weekday performances may be added, with ample notification to actors.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Ogden, UT
Casting "It’s A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play," by Joe Landry. Project description: "True to the fashion of old radio shows, actors will hold their scripts."
- Rehearses October-November in SF, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Night Horror," a horror comedy.
- Shoots in October-November of 2014.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting for "Miss Madeline": The Morgan’s are going through a difficult time as a family so Mrs. Morgan hires a nanny. Their new nanny named Miss Madeline is there to help out with the kid’s after school activities but ends up playing a role in helping their son find his ...