- Rehearsals begin Feb. 10, 2016; runs Mar. 19-Apr. 3 in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "Orpheus Descending."
- Performances Nov. 7–Dec. 13 (excluding Thanksgiving weekend), in Fremont, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Fremont, CA
Casting "Greetings!" a holiday play by Tom Dudzick. Project description: "A miraculous comedy that has become a welcome alternative to 'A Christmas Carol' in theaters all across the country."
- Rehearses Sept. 5 in Northern New Jersey; shoot date TBD.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in New York, NY
Casting the music video "Monsters" by up-and-coming singer/songwriter, Elisabeth Lopez. Synopsis: "Monster" is a powerful song that deals with the effects of bullying and finding the strength to overcome cruelness and become stronger.
- Rehearses September-October & December-January 2016. Performances run January 2016, with additional performances in Fall 2016, at Echo Theater Company, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Portland, OR
Casting the play, "Super Hero Old Folks Home." Project description: "This Portland-premiere will be a workshopped, collaborative ensemble-based piece involving various forms of physical theatre and movement."
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 5; runs Nov. 6-21 in Rutherford, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Rutherford, NJ
Casting "The Lion in Winter" by James Goldman.
- Runs at Shetler Studios in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in New York City, NY
Seeking actors for Bottoms Dream Fall 2015 & Winter 2016 productions. Now in their third season, Bottoms Dream is a NYC-based theatre company that reinvents Shakespeare and other classic texts. Season includes "12 Hour Reinvention," (Rehearses and runs Sept. 20), in which actors will have 12 hours to reinvent, rehearse, ...
- Rehearses Sept. 12-Oct. 14 (primarily weeknights and Sat.; some weekdays or Sun. possible) in Pelham and NYC; tech week Oct. 12-14 in Pelham, NY; runs Oct. 15-17 in Pelham, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 30, in New York, NY and Aug 31 in Pelham, NY
Casting a nonunion regional production of "Next To Normal," to be performed in Pelham, NY. Synopsis: "Winner of three 2009 Tony Awards including Best Score & Best Orchestrations, and 2010 Pulitzer Prize for Drama, "Next To Normal" is a powerful rock musical that grapples with mental illness in a suburban ...
- Rehearsals begin early December 2015. Performances run January 22-February 6, 2016, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Henrik Ibsen's "Peer Gynt." Project description: "The classic story of a life based on procrastination and avoidance."
- Production runs October 2-November 16, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Dallas, TX
Casting the production "Jack the Ripper: The Monster of Whitechapel." Project description: "Bloody old Jack is back to terrorize London, complete with his razor sharp knife and wit, along with a basket of popcorn!"
- Rehearsals begin mid-January, 2016. Previews begin March 11, 2016, and plays through May 1, 2016 (with possible extension), in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Rent," a musical. Project description: "The Pulitzer and Tony Award winning musical about Bohemians in the East Village of New York City struggling with life, love, and AIDS, and the impacts they have on America."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 or 7 (depending on cast availability) and run Mon.-Thurs. (6:30-9 p.m.), Sat. (1-6 p.m.), and Sun. (5:30-9 p.m.); runs Nov. 7-Dec. 12 (Sat. & Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Monica, CA. Actors will not need to attend all rehearsals, but must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend; this is non-negotiable.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "Shrek, The Musical," Santa Monica's Morgan-Wixson Theatre's 20th annual youth musical. Synopsis: "Once upon a time, there was a little ogre named Shrek…" And thus begins the tale of an unlikely hero who finds himself on a life-changing journey alongside a wisecracking Donkey and a feisty princess who resists ...
- Rehearsals begin October 12, at a Smokey Point location (closer to Seattle) and at Warm Beach Camp in Stanwood. Performances run December 3-20, at The Lights of Christmas Dinner Theatre at Warm Beach Camp, in Stanwood, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Stanwood, WA
Casting the original comedy, "The Christmas Changeup." Project description: "One brother loves baseball. The other loves medieval history. Laughter and mayhem ensue when they decide to switch personalities for a double blind date. Things get chaotic when they try to continue their charade in front of the parents."
- Rehearses Sept.-Nov. (Tues., Wed., Thurs., and Sat. eves.) at Grace Lutheran Church and Hilltop House, Mendham, NJ; runs Nov. 13, 14, 15, 20, and 21 (seven shows total) in Mendham, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Mendham, NJ and Sep 1, 2 in Mendham, NJ
Casting "Big the Musical." Seeking energetic, enthusiastic children (seven years old and up) and adults who can sing, dance, act, and/or who have special talents and skills (juggling, magic, gymnastics, tumbling, etc.). Synopsis: The wildly popular 1987 motion picture starring Tom Hanks bursts onto the stage in this high-energy, family-friendly ...
- Auditions are SUNDAY AUGUST 30TH from 5 PM to 9 PM. The shoot will begin DURING and immediately AFTER the casting and then commence one week after.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Grimlock's Gauntlet," a feature film. Synopsis: Morris Grimlock was the the premiere multi-platinum English rockstar who disappeared at the height of his career. Now, he is back, (like a fish out of water) and he just wants to play rock and roll. He does not get the usual rock ...