- Season rehearses and runs in Gloucester, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Sommerville, MA
Casting Gloucester Stage Company's 2015 season. Season includes: "Sweet and Sad" (Richard Nelson, writer. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs May 28-June 20); "Out of Sterno" (Deborah Zoe Laufer, writer. Rehearsals begin June 9; runs June 25-July 18); "The New Electric Ballroom" (Enda Walsh, writer. Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July ...
- Rehearsals begin July at the UH School of Theatre & Dance; festival runs early August in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 28, Mar 1 in Houston, TX
Casting Houston Shakespeare Festival's 2015 season. Season includes "The Merchant of Venice" and "Macbeth."
- Productions rehearse and perform in Evansville, IN.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Evansville, IN
Casting the 2015 Season for New Harmony Theatre. Season includes: "On Golden Pond" (rehearsals begin Jun. 2); "The Full Monty" (rehearsals begin Jun. 23); and "Outside Mullingar" (rehearsals begin Jul. 7, 2015).
- Currently casting the Broadway, international, and touring productions.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Chicago, IL
Seeking talented actors and actresses across the country for "Beautiful: The Carole King Musical."
- Rehearses in late Feb.-Mar.; runs Apr. (weekend nights) in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Woodland Hills, CA
Casting "For Sadie," a musical. Synopsis: A band reunites after seven years apart for a special tribute show for a member who passed away. The remaining members get together for one rehearsal before the big show and, as everyone tries to remember their parts, old tensions flare up and old ...
- Rehearses and performs in Macon, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Macon, MO
Casting Maples Repertory Theatre 2015 season. Season includes "The Curious Savage" (runs June 9-July 17); "Pump Boys & Dinettes"; "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" (runs June 30-Aug. 9); "Arsenic and Old Lace" (runs Sept. 15-Nov. 1).
- All productions rehearse and perform in Rolla, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 28, Mar 1 in Rolla, MO
Casting the 2015 Season for Ozark Actors Theatre. Season includes: "Meet Me in St. Louis" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 2; runs Jun. 18-28); "The Importance of Being Earnest" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 23; runs Jul. 9-19); and "Lucky Stiff" (Rehearsals begin Jul. 14; runs Jul. 30-Aug. 9, 2015).
- Rehearsals begin March 9. Performances run April 23-May 10, in Sun City West, AZ.
- Auditions: Feb 28, in Sun City West, AZ
Casting Neil Simon's "Lost in Yonkers." Project description: "Set in 1942, Bella is 35 years old, mentally challenged, and living at home with her mother - stern Grandma Kurnitz . As the play opens, ne’r do-well son Eddie deposits his two young sons on the old lady’s doorstep. He is ...
- Performances June 12-24, in Cloverdale, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Cloverdale, CA
Casting the play "A Midsummer Night's Dream." Production description: "Lovers' lives are complicated by city law, feuding faerie royalty, and love."
- Rehearses Mar. 14-Jun. 10 (weekends; some weekdays according to availability); performs Jun. 11-21, (Thurs.-Sun. w/ matinees Sat. and Sun.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 28, in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Cherry Orchard," a play by Anton Chekov. Synopsis: This production will adapt Chekov’s play set in the years before the Russian Revolution to resonate in today’s times of social upheaval. Falconworks’ "Cherry Orchard" portrays a community that has seen many symbols of its history destroyed or co-opted, including ...
- Shoots March & April (exact dates TBD) in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Feb 28, Mar 1 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "Small Hands," a student film. Synopsis: A second grader’s morning is dramatically interrupted when news of a world-changing tragedy shocks the adults around her, but no one is giving her answers.
- Rehearses in March and April; runs May 1-16 in San Rafael, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in San Rafael, CA
Casting "The Typographer's Dream," a play. Director states: "'The Typographer's Dream' plays with the notion that we, as people, and especially I think as Americans, are defined by our jobs. Not just what we do but also who we are. Whenever we meet someone new, it is one of the ...
- There will be eight performances running weekends, May 8-24, at the Sugar Space Warehouse Theater in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting the Pulitzer Prize Winning drama "Rabbit Hole" by David Lindsay-Abaire. Project description: "Becca and Howie Corbett mourn the death of their four-year-old son Danny, who was killed in a car accident when he ran out into the street after his dog. Becca wants to give away Danny's clothes, remove ...
- Rehearsals begin the first week of March; runs Apr. 24-May 17 (12 performances) in Miami Lakes, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Miami Lakes, FL
Seeking actresses to fill the two female leads in "God of Carnage." Synopsis: "God of Carnage," by Yasmina Reza, a dark comedy play, which won the Tony Award for Best Play in 2009, deals with two sets of parents who meet to have a civilized discussion about a schoolyard scuttle ...
- Upcoming read-through date is TBD, in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting a read-through for an original drama by Holocaust survivor Stephen Nasser. Project description: "Holocaust survivor Stephen Nasser based this play on his diaries he kept while in a concentration camp as a teen-aged boy."
- Rehearses in March; shoots at the end of March mainly on UCLA campus, L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a UCLA thesis short film, "No Surrender." Synopsis: When 25-year-old law student Ryan meets an up-and-coming band, he has to decide whether to continue his struggle with school, or take a risk and follow his passion for music one last time.
- Rehearsals early-March 2015 for several days in a Boston University studio; shooting TBD in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Boston, MA
Casting "Stuck in You," a BU undergraduate thesis film that will submit to festivals.
- Runs Mar. 25 & 28 at the Arthur Seelen Theatre, 250 W. 40 St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 28, Mar 4, 11, 14 in Tristate Area, NY
Seeking actors and directors to participate in an on-camera training and performance workshop celebrating the birthdays of Tennessee Williams and Anton Chekhov.
- Rehearsal dates TBD 9three weeks); runs May 28-Jun. 7 at Fort Mason Center, San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 2 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Gen. Hogan and His Benjamin," an Immersive theatrical production that places audiences in the middle of a conflict between a totalitarian government and a rebel cause. Artistic director states: "It is an opportunity to work with Miki Orihara, the Prima dancer of NYC's Martha Graham dance company, as well ...