- Rehearses February 12-March 19. Performances run March 20-29, in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Venus in Fur," by David Ives. Project description: "Based on the erotic novel of the same name, the play explores the lines between seduction and power in this behind-the-scenes look at an audition."
- Season rehearses and runs in Rutherford, NJ.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Rutherford, NJ
Casting 12 Miles West Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Wild Oats" (James McLure, writer. Rehearsals begin Mar. 16; runs Apr. 17-May 2); "100 Famous Views of Otzi" (James Racheff, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 11-26); and "The Lion in Winter" (James Goldman, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs ...
- Rehearsal begins Mar. 17; runs Apr. 10-19 in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in St. Louis, MO
Casting one male and one female actor/singer to play multiple roles in the ensemble for the upcoming production of "Rime of the Ancient Mariner." This is a staged adaptation of the poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge with original music composed and performed by the Indie Rock Group Sleepy Kitty.
- Shows run May 15-June 7, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Chicago, IL and Feb 6, 13 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Cowboy vs. Samurai," a play. Project description: "A romantic comedy set in present day Breakneck, Wyoming."
- Rehearses early Summer. "Macbeth" runs July 18-25. "The Taming of the Shrew" runs July 11-September 7. All shows run at various park locations in and around the Portland, OR area.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in Portland, OR
Casting the 2015 season for Portland Actors Ensemble. Project description: "This season's Shakespeare-in-the-Parks productions include 'Macbeth' and 'The Taming of the Shrew.'"
- Runs October 2015-March 2016 in San Francisco.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Berkeley, CA
Casting actors of all types and ages to participate in Monday Night PlayGround. Company states: "Monday Night PlayGround performs once a month. Each month the cast is different, depending on the scripts we receive. Every script gets a total of 90 minutes rehearsal and 10 minutes of tech. The plays ...
- Shoots Mar.-June 2015 (actors will possibly be needed up to 15 times) in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Kalamazoo, MI
Casting "The Iceman Cometh," the follow up to "Le Squatch: Master Criminal." Casting coordinator states: "This film will provide exposure in local comic cons and showings at a minimum in NYC and L.A. The premiere will be nine months after principal photography ends. This is a parody, but we are ...
- Rehearsals start Feb. 16; runs Mar. 14-29 in Coral Gables, Florida
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Coral Gables, FL
Casting "This Is Our Youth," by Kenneth Lonergan. Synopsis: The entire play takes place in an Upper West Side apartment in New York City in 1982 and centers on two friends: twenty-two-year-old Dennis, whose father pays for his rent, and nineteen-year-old Warren, who has just stolen fifteen thousand dollars from ...
- Rehearsals will start 3rd week of April 2015. Opening May 28th. Run until June 21, 2015 with a possibility of 2 weeks extension. At the XX Bldg of the George Washington University 814 20th Street, NW, Washington DC, 2nd Floor
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Washington, DC
Casting "The Trap," about the anxities and nightmares of Franz Kafka by Tadeusz Rozewicz.