- Rehearsals begin June 25; runs July 30-Aug. 3 in Middlebury, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Middlebury, VT
Casting possible replacements for "Troilus and Cressida." Synopsis: Troilus and Cressida is Shakespeare’s ironic tragi comedy that takes place during the Trojan war. Many of the figures from Homer’s "Iliad" appear, most in a less-than-flattering light. In the midst of an ill-conceived war and extended political arguments on both sides, ...
- Rehearsals runs June 16-July 9; runs July 10-27 in Union, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Soldier’s Heart."
- Rehearses and performs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in Portland, OR
Casting Portland Center Stage 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Dreamgirls" (Runs Aug. 26-Nov. 2, 2014), "The Typographer's Dream" (Runs Sept. 9-Nov. 16, 2014), "Twist Your Dickens" (Runs Nov. 11-Dec. 24, 2014), "Santaland Diaries" (Runs Nov. 18-Dec. 28, 2014), "Mojada" (Runs Dec. 16, 2014-Feb. 4, 2015), "Threesome" (Runs Dec. 30, 2014-Mar. 8, ...
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in St. Petersburg, FL
Equity actors and actors who sing for the 2014-15 SPT Season. Season includes: "The Chosen" (T. Scott Wooten, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 3-28), "Nureyev's Eyes" (David Rush, writer; Todd Olson, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs approx. Oct. 15-26), "Laughter on the 23rd Floor" (Neil Simon, writer; ...
- Commitment runs Sept. 30-Nov. 16; performs at Goodspeed's Norma Terris Theatre in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Casting "The Circus in Winter," inspired by the book by Cathy Day.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 20-Jan. 4 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Chicago, IL
Casting classically-trained male actors/singers with combat training/experience and strong female and male actors/singers for the production of "Camelot," a very progressive, sexy, almost-contemporary telling of the classic musical.
- Rehearses and performs in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in Dallas, TX
Casting the Dallas Theater Center's 2014-15 season. Season includes "Rocky Horror" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 29); "Driving Miss Daisy" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 19; runs Oct. 17-Nov. 16); "A Christmas Carol" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 29; runs Nov. 25-Dec. 27); "Book Club Play" (Rehearsals Dec. 9; runs Jan. 1-Feb. ...
- Performances and touring begin May 29th and extend through June 24th, in the Richmond, VA area.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in Richmond, VA
Casting all principal roles for "Grandpappy's Farm." Project Description: "The Bifocal Players is Virginia Repertory Theatre's senior theatre group."
- Performances run October 17-November 1, at the EXIT Theatre Studio in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the double-feature theatrical production, "Terror Rama," a bloody, grindhouse-style double feature presented live on stage.
- Season runs in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting the 2014-15 season for the Phoenix Theatre. Season includes "Memphis" (runs Aug. 24-Oct. 12), "Mary Poppins" (runs Oct. 28-Dec. 21, with possible extension through Jan. 4, 2015), "Two Pianos 4 Hands" (runs Dec. 23-Feb. 1, 2015, with possible extension through Feb. 8), "Anything Goes" (runs Feb. 3-March 22, 2015, ...
- Rehearsals begin late-April 2014; opens mid-June 2014 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the female lead in "Do Not Disturb the Disturbed," a play about an eccentric New York playwright who's kidnapped by his manager and locked in a hotel room after he refuses to finish the ending for the trashy Hollywood romantic comedy he's been hired to write.
- Rehearses June 23-July 9; runs July 10-Aug. 3 with a possible one-week extension in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Greene, NY and Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting two Equity and two non-Equity actors for "Marvelous Wonderettes, Caps & Gowns."
- Rehearses Sept. 3-Oct. 16; runs Oct. 17-Oct. 26 (six performances) at The Strand Theater in Dorchester, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22, in Dorchester, MA
Casting "Aida," a pop-rock musical that plays out to a stirring Tony and Grammy Award-winning pop score by Elton John and Tim Rice. This contemporary musical takes on the classic tale of timeless love. On the banks of the Nile, unfolds the triumphant tale of love that transcends warring nations ...