- Rehearsal begins Apr. 4, 2016; runs April 20-May 8, 2016 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 3 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "4000 Miles." Synopsis: After suffering a major loss while he was on a cross-country bike trip, 21 year-old Leo seeks solace from his feisty 91 year-old grandmother Vera in her West Village apartment. Over the course of a single month, these unlikely roommates infuriate, bewilder, and ultimately reach each ...
- Shows run at the Bay Area Theatre from Golden Thread Productions in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 3 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Most Dangerous Highway..." (Kevin Artigue, writer; Evren Odcikin, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 4, 2016; runs May 6-29, 2016, Thurs.-Sun.) and "Our Enemies: Lovely Scenes of Love and Combat (Yussef El Guindi, writer; Torange Yeghiazarian, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 19, 2016; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 20, 2016, Thurs.-Sun.)
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016 (6:30-10 p.m.); runs Feb. 12-Mar. 6 at McKinney Chapel adjacent to First Unitarian Church in Brooklyn Heights, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Brooklyn Heights, NY
Casting "A Little Night Music."
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 7, 8 in Pittsburg, CA
Casting "Once Upon a Mattress", a musical comedy. Project description: "Carried on a wave of wonderful songs, by turns hilarious and raucous, romantic and melodic, this rollicking spin on the familiar classic of royal courtship and comeuppance provides for some side-splitting shenanigans. Chances are you'll never look at fairy tales ...
- Rehearses Dec. 12-Feb. 5 (weeknights and Sat. or Sun. mornings); runs Feb. 5-20 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.; Feb. 18, 7 p.m.) in Shelton, CT.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Shelton, CT
Casting a non-profit, community-theater production of "Hairspray," the musical based on the 1988 John Waters film "Hairspray."
- Rehearses and shoots January-March 2016 in L.A.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Checking Out The Allens," a nationally syndicated television series. Synopsis: A loving father and his wife raise their children in a local community.
- Performances run Mar. 12-13, 2016 in Brentwood, CA, and Mar. 25-Apr. 3, 2016 in Walnut Creek, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6 in Brentwood, CA
Casting "I Love a Piano," a musical. Project description: "A celebration of the music and lyrics of America's beloved Irving Berlin. Follows the journey of a piano as it moves in and out of American lives from the turn of the century to the present."
- Open-mic singers search runs every Sat. afternoon from 3-6 p.m. at The Iguana, 240 W. 54th St. (between Broadway and 8th Ave.), NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in New York, NY
Seeking singers for an open mic and potential reality show and showcase. All styles are welcome. Talented newcomers and experienced singers are all welcome: Broadway to pop to jazz to country to gospel to opera to R&B to singer-songwriters. Coordinators state: "Singers will have an opportunity to gain experience and ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Abingdon, VA. Rehearsals for most plays begin approximately six eight weeks before they open. Most actors will participate in two productions during the same repertory.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7, in Abingdon, VA
Casting Equity actors and musical theatre performers for various roles and chorus parts in the Barter Theatres's upcoming 2016 Season. Season includes "Lying in State" (David C. Hyer, writer; Runs Feb. 11-Mar. 13, 2016); "Big Fish" (Andrew Lippa, music & lyrics; John August, book; Based on the novel by Daniel ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 18; runs Feb. 12-28 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "West Side Story."