- Contract dates vary.
- Auditions: Nov 5, 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting singers, and dancers for productions aboard Carnival cruises.
- Season rehearses and performs in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 5 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting the Old Globe Summer 2015 Season. Season includes "Rich Girl" (Victoria Stewart, writer; James Vasquez, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 28, 2015; runs May 23-June 21); Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night" (Rebecca Taichman, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19, 2014; runs June 21-July 26, 2015); "Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery" (Ken Ludwig, writer. ...
- Shoots in Montana.
- Auditions: Nov 5 in Missoula, MT and Nov 8 in Polson, MT and Nov 10 in Browning, MT
Seeking Native American actors and language speakers for a "Lewis and Clark" HBO dramatic miniseries starring Casey Affleck, based on "Undaunted Courage," the chronicle of the Lewis and Clark expedition by Montana author Stephen E. Ambrose.
- Rehearses Jan. 28-May 15, 2015 in Toronto, Canada; onboard performance contract ends Dec. 13, 2015. Sailing exciting Transatlantic cruising and ports including Caribbean, NYC, Iceland, Northern Europe and Mediterranean Itinerary (Copenhagen, Norway, Finland, Germany, Russia, Spain, France, Italy).
- Auditions: Nov 5 in Toronto, ON
Seeking dancers for repertory company of 19 performers to portray roles in musical theatre style shows including a brand new main stage production onboard Disney Cruise Line ships.
- Performs live at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Kissimmee, FL
Casting Equity actors for "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration," in which Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of Disney’s animated hit, "Frozen."
- Season rehearses and runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Around the World in 80 Days" (already in production); "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, story; Charles Nolte, adaptation and original staging; Terry W. Carpenter, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 21); "Things My Mother Taught Me" (Katherine DiSavino, writer; Travis ...
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Nov 7, in Boston, MA
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's 15 luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Shoots November-January in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Nov 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting for a short dark comedy, "Squib," about two recent film grads who actually kill people for their low-budget slasher.
- Rehearsals begin January 6, 2015. Performances run February 20-March 15, 2015 in Peoria, AZ.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in Peoria, AZ
Casting the Stephen Sondheim classic musical "Follies." Project description: "A group of retired performers meet for one last time in their old crumbling theater, the night before it is to be torn down. A surreal, heart-wrenching examination of a life in the theater and 'the road not taken.' 'Follies' is ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 30; runs Jan. 22-Feb. 8, 2015 ("Detroit"). Rehearsals begin Mar. 31, 2015; runs Apr. 23-May 10, 2015 ("The Liar").
- Auditions: Nov 9 in Colorado Springs, CO
Casting "Detroit" and "The Liar."
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 1 with holiday breaks Dec. 22-26 and Dec. 30, 2014-Jan. 1, 2015; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8, 2015.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "God of Carnage," by Yasmina Reza. Company states: "The play is, on the surface, a black comedy with a great deal of light humor. At its center, it is very dark indeed. The characters are well educated, upscale and articulate. As the play charts the characters' journey from self-congratulatory ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2015; runs Feb. 19-Mar. 22, 2015 at Stage West in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "The Watson Intelligence." Company states: "Watson - trusty sidekick to Sherlock Holmes; loyal engineer who built Bell’s first telephone; unstoppable super- computer that became the reigning Jeopardy! champ; amiable techno-dweeb, who, in the present day, is just looking for love. These four faithful companions become one in this brilliantly ...
- Runs in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for Center Theatre Group's monthly Equity Auditions for Equity Actors only.
- Rehearses Dec. 3-Jan. 14 with a two-week holiday break (Dec. 22-Jan. 4); note that the majority of rehearsals will take place during the day. Runs Jan. 15-17, 22-24, 29-31, & Feb. 5-7 at Urban Stages (30th St. & 8th Ave.), NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "No One Loves Us Here," by Ross Howard, directed by Jerry Heymann, and produced by New Light Theater Project. Synopsis: The play is set in present-day Central Valley, California. When Washington, a young Native American, is invited to stay in the Beaumonts' upscale guest house, both Mr. and Mrs.--miserable ...
- Rehearsal begins Dec. 16; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8, 2015 in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 11-Mar. 8, 2015, in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who are strong singer/dancers for "Once On This Island." All characters are African-American, and all must sing and dance.