- Shooting the first two weeks of December. Rehearsals are tentative but will be twice a week after call backs.
- Auditions: Oct 11 in Portland, OR
Casting "Iron Lung," a classic approach to a killer story. Haunted by his past, the local sheriff is faced with the ultimate task.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 8-28 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 11 in New York, NY
Casting five principle roles in "Snow Orchid."
- Runs Nov. 21-Dec. 21 at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Oct 11 in Williamsburg, VA
Casting "Scrooge No More" for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Synopsis: Join Scrooge live on stage in an all-new musical at the Globe Theatre as he is swept away by the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future, who teach him the importance of family and friends being together at Christmas. Seeking ...
- Rehearsals begin January 3, 2015. Performances run February 4-22, 2015, in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Oct 13 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "How I Learned to Drive" & "Sylvia," to be performed in repertory. Project description: "'How I Learned to Drive' is a wildly funny, surprising, devastating tale of survival as seen through the lens of a relationship between a young girl and an older man. 'Sylvia' is about a man ...
- Positions begin immediately in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 14 in New York, NY
Casting vocalists and musicians to perform with Hank Lane Music's bands. Hank Lane Music is an equal opportunity employer established in 1978.
- Contracts begin with a rehearsal period in Hamburg, Germany, followed by on-board employment of various lengths.
- Auditions: Oct 14, in North Hollywood, CA and Oct 20, 21 in New York, NY
Seeking highly skilled and versatile singers (rock, pop, modern musical) for entertainment productions on AIDA Cruises' eleven cruise liners, including the newest ship, AIDAprima, sailing on voyages from America to Europe and from Asia to the Caribbean. Candidates must have strong acting abilities, personalities, and movement ability for set choreography.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; runs Jan. 17-Feb. 8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 15 in New York, NY
Casting five Equity actors to play all roles in "Romeo and Juliet." Seeking all types and genders.
- Season rehearses and runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Oct 16, 17 in Washington, DC
Casting Washington Stage Guild's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Pen" (David Marshall Grant, writer; Kasi Campbell, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; previews begin Oct. 30; press performance Nov. 1; closes Nov. 23, with possible extension to Dec. 7); "In Praise of Love" (Terence Rattigan, writer; Laura Giannarelli, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 13-Mar. 1, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in San Diego, CA
Casting "West Side Story," with music by Leonard Bernstein, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, and book by Arthur Laurents.