- Contract dates vary.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 8 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting singers, dancers, and musicians for productions aboard Carnival cruises.
- Rehearses late-Sept. 2014 in NYC; performs Sept. 30 at 6:30 p.m. at Studio 145 at Intersections International in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting a staged reading of "Uniform Justice," which tells a story of a community where police and civilians search for answers to the dilemma of retaliatory violence and the challenges police face in preventing it, the main barrier being the strained relationship between the two groups. This story is experienced ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Norwalk, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Casting two shows for the Music Theatre of Connecticut's season. Season includes "The World Goes Round" (Rehearses Oct. 23-Nov. 6; runs Nov. 7-23) and "Little Shop of Horrors" (Rehearses Apr. 7-16, 2015; runs Apr. 17-May 10, 2015).
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 6; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 9 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in San Diego, CA
Casting "All's Well That Ends Well," a play.
- Rehearses weeknights and Saturdays or Sundays afternoons; runs Nov. 7-8 p.m. through Nov. 23 at 3 p.m. (performs over three weekends) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in New York City, NY
Casting "Carousel." Synopsis: In a Maine coastal village toward the end of the 19th century, the swaggering, carefree carnival barker, Billy Bigelow, captivates and marries the naive millworker, Julie Jordan. Billy loses his job just as he learns that Julie is pregnant and, desperately intent upon providing a decent life ...
- Showcase held Nov. 19 at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 Eighth Ave. (btwn. 36th & 37th sts.), 16th fl. in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 12, 26 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for an industry showcase for Class Act NY. Producer states: "A Class Act NY's industry showcases provide aspiring young actors an opportunity to perform for over 20 agents, managers, and casting directors in one evening. Many participants have been scouted from previous showcases and are now appearing on ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 4; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 31 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "This is the Week That Is," written and performed by the This is the Week That Is ensemble.
- Runs Sept. 23-Dec. 23 at 7 p.m. and Nov. 19 with possibilities of added dates in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 9, 16 in New York, NY
Seeking musical theatre performers for "Don't Tell Mama" fall showcases.
- Shoot is currently scheduled for the first weekend of November in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Albuquerque, NM
Casting "Material Things," a science fiction/fantasy short film which will act as a pilot for a future web series based in the same realm. Project description: "This first introductory episode into the world of the gaming network follows a player who steals a rare item from another player’s control box. ...
- Rehearses Feb 3, 2015; runs Feb 26-March 22, 2015 (Thu.-Sun. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting play "Time Stands Still."
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Boulder, CO and Sep 13, in Minneapolis, MN
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Each show is 90-minutes, and there are two shows every Friday and Saturday in Mesa, AZ.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Mesa, AZ
Jester’Z Improv Comedy is casting for its shows. Producers state: “Jester’Z Improv Comedy show has been performing all-ages comedy for more than 13 years. The Jester’Z perform scene-based, short-form improv. Skits are acted out and created ‘in the moment,’ based on audience suggestions. Jester’Z Improv has moved locations to Mesa ...