- Rehearses Mar. 6-May 12; runs May 13-15, 20-22, 27-29, June 3-5, 8-11 in Elmwood Playhouse in Nyack, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 24 in Nyack, NY
Casting "Next to Normal."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 21 (nonunion) and Mar. 28 (Equity); runs Apr. 15-17 at Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center in Redondo Beach and Apr. 22-May 8 at Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 24 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Full Monty."
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 24 in Cape May, NJ
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Cape May Stage's upcoming 2016 season. Season includes: "The Whipping Man" (Matthew Lopez, writer; Gregg Daniel, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10, 2016; previews begin May 25; runs May 26-June 24); "Sex With Strangers" (Laura Eason, writer; Roy Steinberg, dir. Rehearsals begin June 14; ...
- Season runs in Bar Mills, ME.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25 in Buxton, ME
Casting the 2016 Season for the Saco River Theatre. Season includes: "The Unexpected Guest" (Rehearsals begin May 30; runs July 15-23); and "The Restoration" (Billy Mitchell, author; Dan Burson, dramaturg. Rehearsals begin Sept. 5; runs Oct. 21-29).
- Rehearses Mar. 7-Apr. 15 (2-5 p.m., Mon., Wed., and Fri.); tech Apr. 18-21 (6-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 22-May 14 (8 p.m. evening performances; 1:30 p.m. matinees) at the Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25, 26, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Arsène Lupin vs. Sherlock Holmes," a new play by Thomas R. Gordon, based on characters created by Maurice Leblanc & Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Synopsis: In this interactive game of cat and mouse, the gentleman thief Arsène Lupin has stolen the Great Mongol Diamond from under the nose of ...
- Season runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY and Mar 12 in Cape May, NJ
Casting the 2016 Season for the East Lynne Theater Company. Season includes: "Dracula" (John L. Balderston & Howard Deane, writers; Gayle Stahlhuth, dir. Runs July 27-Sept. 30); and "Biography" (S. N. Behrman, writer; Gayle Stahlhuth, dir. Runs Sept. 21-Oct. 15).
- Rehearsals run March 6-April 7. Performances run April 8-May 7, at Shaking The Tree Theatre in Portland, OR. Note: Your child will not be called to every rehearsal, and will perform no more than twice a week, unless requested.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Portland, OR
Casting the play, "A Doll's House." Project description: "A wealthy woman's attempts to help her financially troubled husband go unrewarded."
- Performances run throughout 2016-17, at Clinton Street Theater, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Portland, OR
Casting the Stageworks Ink 2016-17 Season. Project description: "StageWorks Ink is a unique fringe theatre company that creates exciting and entertaining theatre through live interactive performance. Our season includes, Three Amigos, Earth Girls are Easy, the 3rd Annual Flash Ah-Ahhh, and the new improv musical, Clue."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 9; runs May 5, 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22 at 8 p.m. and May 15, 22, at 3 p.m. at the Bare Bone Theater in Northport, Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 28, 29 in Northport, NY
Casting "Superior Donuts," the Long Island premiere of the Tony nominated play by Tracey Letts, author of the critically acclaimed "August: Osage County", "Bug", and "Killer Joe".
- Rehearsals and performances dependent upon roles.
- Auditions: Feb 29, Mar 1, 2, 3 in Seattle, WA
Seeking union and non-union talent applications for the TPS Unified General Auditions. Project description: "Since 1999, The Theatre Puget Sound (TPS) Unified General Auditions are once-a-year regional auditions, well attended by auditors from across the Northwest region and both union and non-union actors from all over the United States. We ...
- Rehearses Mar. 14-May 8 (every Mon. and Tues., 7:30-10 p.m.); runs may 9-15 (Mon.-Fri., 8 p.m., and 2 & 7 p.m. shows Sat. and Sun.) at the ATA Theater, NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in New York, NY
Casting "An Arrangement of Euphoric Illusions," a play. Synopsis: This sexy and provocative original dramatic play is told from two perspectives and distinct narratives from each point of view: newly-engaged couple Nathaniel and Gemini who, though have an intense love for each other, also have a underlying and stirring nervousness ...
- Season runs in Aspen, CO.
- Auditions: Mar 6, in Aspen, CO
Casting the 2016 Season for Theatre Aspen. Season includes: "Mamma Mia" (Mark Martino, dir.-choreo.; Eric Alsford, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 6; previews begin June 24; runs June 27-Aug. 20); "Buyer and Cellar" (Maurice LaMee, dir. Rehearsals begin June 28; previews begin July 7; runs July 9-Aug. 19); and "Dear ...
- Rehearsals begin April 12; tech week April 25-28; runs April 29-May 15 in Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 7, in La Mirada, CA
Seeking dancers for "American Idiot."