- Makeup/costume artist meeting takes place May 3 & 4; crew meeting and read through takes place May 30; shoots June 1-3 in Bellevue, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Bellevue, WA
Casting a short, "The Tag." Producer states: "We've all seen them - the tags on mattresses that command, 'Do not remove!' What happens when you pull it off? Comedy! 'The Tag' is a film that takes a light-hearted poke at modern consumer warnings."
- Rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting the Shakespeare Theatre Company of DC's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "A Winter's Tale (Free for All)" (Rebecca Taichman, original direction. Rehearsals begin July 31; runs Aug. 19-31 at Sidney Harman Hall), "As You Like It" (Michael Attenborough, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 18; runs Oct. 23-Dec. 14 at the Lansburgh ...
- Staged reading performs May 5-16, 2014 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in New York, NY
Casting "Bliss" a two-week staged reading.
- Rehearsals begin August 2014 (for Westerdam), and October 2014 (for Eurodam) in NYC; performs October 2014–April 2015 (on Westerdam), and December 2014–June 2015 (on Eurodam).
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29, in New York, NY
Seeking singers and dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s Westerdam and Eurodam luxury ships.
- Season rehearses and performs in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Cincinnati, OH
Casting the Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Suicide Club" (KJ Sanchez, dir. Jeffrey Hatcher, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 6-Oct. 4); "Safehouse" (Timothy Douglas, dir. Keith Josef Adkins, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 19; runs Sept. 26-Nov. 2); ...
- Season runs Aug. 2014-July 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in Chicago, IL
TimeLine Theatre Company is casting its 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Danny Casolaro Died For You" (Dominic Orl, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; previews begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 3-Dec. 21); "My Name Is Asher Lev" (Aaron Posner, writer; Kimberly Senior, dir. Rehearsals begin July 22; previews begin Aug. 23; runs ...
- Performances will run June 20-July 27 and are on Mon., Fri. & Sat. nights, with two Sat. afternoon matinees during the run in Magna, UT.
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in Magna, UT
Casting the regional premiere of "The Addams Family Musical," the Broadway musical. Project Description: The show is based upon The Addams Family characters created by Charles Addams in his single-panel gag cartoons, which depict a ghoulish American family with an affinity for all things macabre. Numerous film and television adaptations ...
- Season runs in Chester, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting the 2024 Chester Theatre Company season. Season includes: "Madagascar" (J.T. Rogers, writer; James Warwick, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 25-July 6), "Annapurna" (Sharr White, writer; Directed by Robert Egan, dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 10-20), "A Number" (Caryl Churchill, writer; Byam Stevens, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 30, in Chicago, IL
Casting Cincinnati Playhouse In The Park 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Suicide Club" (KJ Sanchez, dir.; Jeffrey Hatcher, writer; Robert Louis Stevenson & Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, authors Rehearsals begin Aug. 12, 2014; runs Sept. 6-Oct. 4, 2014), "Safehouse" Timothy Douglas, dir.; Keith Josef ...
- Season runs Aug. 2014-May 2015 in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: May 2, 4 in Pawtucket, RI
Casting The Gamm 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Grounded" (George Brant, writer; Judith Swift, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 4-28); "Hedda Gabler" (Henrik Ibsen, writer; Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 30); "Morality Play" (Tony Estrella, adaptation; Barry Unsworth, novel; Tyler Doborowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearses May 21-June 26. Performances run June 27-28, in New Orleans, LA. All other location info will be released at a later time.
- Auditions: May 3 in New Orleans, LA
Casting for "Behind My Enemy's Eyes," a stage play set in Afghanistan during 2007, highlighting the challenges faced by soldiers on both sides of this battle.
- Rehearses in Los Angeles; tours for 25-30 weeks to various cities worldwide.
- Auditions: May 3 in Chicago, IL and May 10 in San Francisco, CA and May 17 in Irvine, CA and Jun 22 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking new male and female company members for the 2014-2015 touring season. The working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Dancers will have the opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of Architecture in Motion under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque ...
- Rehearses weeknights, beginning May 21. Performances run every Saturday at 11 p.m., June 21-August 30, at the Greenhouse Theater Center in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "El Stories," a play. Project description: "Chicago's hit late-night documentary theatre project, uses real-life transit tales to explore our diverse experiences as we move through this dynamic city."
- Rehearsals begin June 9 and will run Mondays-Fridays, 6:30-10:30 p.m. (no rehearsal July 4); runs July 11-20 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 7, 8 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "The Wizard of Oz," based on the book by L. Frank Baum, with music and lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Little Dorothy Gale of Kansas – like so many girls her age – dreams of what lies over ...
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting Pittsburgh Public Theater Season. Season includes: "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2), "L'Hotel" (Ed Dixon, writer; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14), "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book and lyrics; Frederick Lowe, ...
- Season runs in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: May 17 in Denver, CO
Casting the Curious Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Lucky Me" (Robert Caisley, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29/30; runs Oct. 25-Dec. 6), "Charles Ives Take Me Home" (Jessica Dickey, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15/16; runs Jan. 10-Feb. 14, 2015), "The Brother/Sister Plays: In The Red and Brown Water" (Tarell Alvin ...
- Cabaret shows are held the first and third Tuesday of every month, from October 2014 to May 2015 (inclusive), 7:30-9:00 p.m. in the Red Room at the Society Hill Playhouse, Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting cabaret performers for New Voices Cabaret's fourth season at the Society Hill Playhouse. For more information and videos of past performances, visit the company's website.