Audition: May 24
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 22; runs Sept. 16-Oct. 1 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: May 24, 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "The Last Ship," a musical set in Wallsend in Northern England.
Audition: May 25
- Season runs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: May 25 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for the Portland Center Stage 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Little Shop Of Horrors” (Co-production with Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park. Alan Menken and Howard Ashman, writers; Bill Fennelly, dir. Runs Aug. 16-Oct. 16), “Hold These Truths” (Jeanne Sakata, writer; Jessica Kubzansky, dir.; Runs Sept. 17–Nov. ...
Audition: May 25
- Season rehearses and performs in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: May 25 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Capital Stage Company's 2016-2017 season. Season includes "How To Use A Knife" (Will Snider, writer. Contract runs Aug. 9-Oct. 2); "August: Osage County" (Tracy Letts, writer. Contract runs Sept. 27-Nov. 20); "Betrayal" (Harold Pinter, writer. Contract runs Jan. 3-Feb. 26, 2017); "Guards At The Taj" (Rajiv Joseph, writer. Contract ...
Audition: May 26
- Rehearses Apr. 24- May 10, 2017; runs May 11-June 4 2017 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 26 in Chicago, IL
Casting strong comedic Equity actors for "Little Miss Sunshine," a musical comedy about one modern family's unexpected route to brighter days.
Audition: May 31
- Rehearses Sept. 19-Oct. 5; runs Oct. 6-30 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Chicago premiere of "Wicked City," a musical by Chad Beguelin and Matthew Sklar. From the creators of Broadway's upcoming "Gotta Dance," "The Wedding Singer" and "Elf" comes a hilarious film noir musical comedy about greed, corruption and getting ahead in the big bad city.
Audition: Jun 01
- Season runs in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in the 2016-17 Season of the Old Globe Theatre. Season includes: "Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (Timothy Mason, book & lyrics; Mel Marvin, music; Jack O’Brien, original prod.-creator-dir.; John DeLuca, original choreo.; James Vásquez, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs ...