- Rehearsal begins July 6; previews begin Aug. 4; opens Aug. 27, with a max run through Sept. 27, in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 2 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity male actors for one available role, Jeffrey, in "Whorl Inside a Loop." All other roles have been cast. Synopsis: A well-regarded actress agrees to teach six inmates how to tell their stories behind the bars of a men’s maximum-security prison. Sharing intimate and sometimes hilarious details of their ...
- Rehearses mid- to early April; performs May 1 at the School of Visual Arts and May 16 at a TBA gallery in Williamsburg.
- Auditions: Apr 2, 3 in New York, NY and Apr 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting a 15-minute MFA thesis performing arts piece, "Unadulterated Fiction." Artist states: "The script is hijacked from my Facebook page. The conversation traces the varying opinions of Alabamians on the subject of George Wallace’s portrayal in the movie Selma. Many would describe Wallace as a vile segregationist, while others might ...
- Rehearses and shoots Apr. 24-26 and May 1-3 in Los Angeles & Orange County.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Between Colors," a student short film, which follows Lennon, a young artist, working temporarily at a record label to make ends meet. When she meets Jonah, her ambitions of becoming a painter take a back seat as she finds herself falling in love. But the farther she falls, the ...
- Season runs in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH and Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH
Seeking actors for the Cleveland Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Comedy of Tenors" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Stephen Wadsworth, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 3); "The Crucible" (Laura Kepley, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 8); "A Christmas Story" (John McCluggage, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Berkeley Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Amelie" (Craig Lucas, book; Dan Messe, music; Nathan Tysen, lyrics; Pam MacKinnon, dir.; Kimberly Grigsby, mus. dir.; Sam Pinkleton, choreo.; Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug. 28; opens Sept. 11; closes Oct. 4 with possible ext. through Oct. 18); ...
- Rehearsals begin May 4; runs May 13-June 14 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee."
- Season runs in Williamston, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI and Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI
Seeking actors for Williamston Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Rounding Third," (Richard Dresser, writer. Rehearsal begins Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 1); "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol" (Tom Mula, writer. Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20); "Too Much Too Much Too Many" (Meghan Kennedy, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; ...
- Rehearsals take place June 22-July 3 (12 day break) July 15-22; tech at 59E59, July 22; preview at 59E59, July 23-26 in NYC. Actors travel to Edinburgh: July 31 or Aug. 1 ; tech at Edinburgh: Aug. 4; previews at Edinburgh, Aug. 5-6; performances at Edinburgh: Aug 7-31, 2015 (performances schedule TBD - please note that due to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival schedule, performers may only have one day off during the run).
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors of all gender identities and ethnicities for "Trans Scripts - Part One," a play by Paul Lucas based on interviews conducted with over 70 people of transgender experience in the United States, Europe and Australia. The play focuses on trans females (male to female). Linda ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Victory Gardens Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Sucker Punch" (Dexter Bullard, dir. Runs Sept. 18-Oct. 18); "Never The Sinner" (Gary Griffin, dir. Runs Nov. 6-Dec. 12); "Cocked" (Joanie Schultz, dir. Runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13); "Hillary and Clinton" (Chay Yew, dir. Runs Apr. 1-May 1); "The House That ...
- Rehearsals begin May 4; show opens May 29; closes June 7 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 8 in New York, NY
Seeking skilled choreographers and dancers to take on the second act of a new original play. Director states: "This is an opportunity for up and coming choreographers to showcase their abilities to their absolute full potential. The show takes place in a foggy dreamscape in a theatre at the DCTV ...
- Rehearsals begin May 1; previews begin May 29; runs June 4-21 at Urban Stages, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in New York, NY
Casting "TouChing." Synopsis: Anna's losing it, Henry's lost it, and Jude is just plain lost. Identity is a slippery slope in this family drama, when a matter of life and death unhinges its members and challenges their basic beliefs.
- Reherses in April; shoots May 4-5 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Youth," a student film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: After his 70th birthday, Nate starts questioning his youth, relationship, and where his life is going and starts seeing a younger version of himself, who leads him on a destructive, lethal path.
- Rehearses Tues. (7 p.m., beginning Apr. 21); Thurs. (7 p.m., beginning Apr. 23); Sat. (2 p.m., beginning May 2); and June 1-3 (7 p.m.) at Midtown Arts Center, 3414 La Branch, Houston, TX; runs June 4-8 (8 p.m.; 5 p.m. on Sun.) at Ovations Night Club, 2536 Times Boulevard, Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 10 in Houston, TX
Casting Pitch Me This (PMT) Productions' next musical theater concert, "Houston Sings: A Young Artist Showcase," which will feature eight high school-aged musical theater artists from across the greater Houston area. Utilizing rock-style musical theater songs and contemporary pop music songs, "Houston Sings" will offer an exciting look at the ...
- Rehearsals begin May 4. Production runs June 24-25, in Tulsa, OK.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Tulsa, OK
Casting for the production "Twelfth Night." Production description: "When Viola and her twin brother are separated at sea and she finds herself shipwrecked in the mythical land of Illyria, she must don the persona of a young man to survive."