- Rehearsal begins May 11; runs June 4-27 in Charlotte, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Charlotte, NC
Casting "Cougar the Musical."
- Production dates TBD in L.A.; future monthly audition dates are Apr. 6, May 4, June 1, July 13, Aug. 3, Sept. 21, Oct. 5, Nov. 2, & Dec. 7.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for Center Theatre Group's monthly Equity auditions for Equity actors only (EMC members okay).
- Rehearsals begin May 8; runs May 29-June 21 in Gainesville, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Gainesville, FL
Casting "Honky Tonk Angels," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin May 8; runs May 29-June 21, with possible extensions, in Gainesville, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Gainesville, FL
Casting Equity female actors who sing for three available roles in "Honky Tonk Angels."
- Productions rehearse and perform in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Milwaukee Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Back Home Again: The Life of John Denver" (Randal Myler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; previews begin Sept. 11; opens Sept. 13; closes Nov. 8); "Dreamgirls" (Mark Clements, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; previews begin Sept. 22; opens Sept. 25; ...
- "Damn Yankees" rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 17-July 19. "South Pacific" rehearsals begin July 2; runs July 22-Aug. 30; "The Fantasticks" rehearsals begin Aug. 13; runs Sept. 2-Oct. 4. All rehearsals and performances are in Boiling Springs, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in New York, NY
Seeking nonunion talent for Allenberry Playhouse's 2015 Season is having an open call for Non-Equity performers for its 2015 season. Artistic director states: "Allenberry is entering it's 66th season of continuous operation. Single show and multiple show contracts available. Good old fashioned summer stock with four to six-week runs, two-and-a-half ...
- Rehearses May 4-21 at Pittsburgh Musical Theater Studios in Pittsburgh, PA; runs May 22-31 at the New Hazlett Center for the Performing Arts in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting trained & versatile Equity/non-Equity males and females with strong singing abilities in both contemporary and standard musical theater styles, in addition to strong acting capabilities for "The Last Five Years."
- Rehearsals begin May 12; runs Jun 9-28 (six performances/wk., Tues.-Sun.) in East Hampton, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in East Hampton, NY
Casting "All My Sons," a play. Note: The roles of Joe Keller and Kate Keller have been cast.
- Mainstage season performs at the Weston Playhouse, Weston, VT. OtherStages season performs at the Weston Rod and Gun Club, Weston, VT.
- Auditions: Mar 12, 13 in Weston, VT
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Weston Playhouse's upcoming 2015 season. Mainstage season includes: "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elise, writer; Wayne Barker, music; Michael Berresse, dir. Rehearsals begin June 26; runs July 16-25); "Guys and Dolls" (Jo Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Frank Loesser, music & ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Watertown, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 12 in Watertown, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for New Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Broken Glass" (Arthur Miller, playwright; Jim Petosa, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sep. 5-27 (possible ext. through Oct. 4); "A Number" (Carol Churchill, playwright. Rehearsals begin Sep. 22; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 1); "Blackberry Winter" (Steve Yockey, playwright; Bridget Kathleen ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in New York, NY
Casting the Walnut Street Theatre Season plays. Season includes: "High Society" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 25); "A Christmas Story" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 10, 2015-Jan. 10, 2016); "Harvey" (Bob Carlton, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 28; runs Jan. 19-Mar. 6, 2016); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Bill ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Greenville, SC.
- Auditions: Mar 14, in Greenville, SC
Casting the Warehouse Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "The Rocky Horror Show" (Richard O’Brien, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 31); "Christmas On The Rocks" (John Cariani, Jeffrey Hatcher, Jacques Lamarre, Matthew Lombardo, Theresa Rebeck, Edwin Sanchez, and Jonathan Tolins, writers. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 4-20); ...
- Runs May 19-July 26 in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Boca Raton, FL
Seeking local Florida actors for Florida Atlantic University's Festival in 2015. Season includes "She Loves Me" (Lynn McNutt, dir.; Sheldon Harnick, lyrics; run begins July 3); and "The Royal Family" (Jean-Louis Baldet, dir.; run begins June 25).
- Season runs in Ambler, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Ambler, PA
Seeking actors for Act II Playhouse's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "According to Goldman" (David Bradley, dir.; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 4); "Fox In The Fairway" (William Roudebush, dir.; runs Oct. 27-Nov. 22); "Behind The Music: Holiday Tunes" (Matt Silva, dir.; runs Dec. 8-Jan. 7); "Driving Miss Daisy" (James J. Christy, dir.; ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles in Walnut Street Theatre's upcoming season shows. This is part of the Greater Philadelphia Annual Auditions (GPAA). 2015-16 mainstage season includes: "High Society" (rehearsals begin Aug. 18, 2015; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 25); "A Christmas Story" (rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 4; runs May 13-June 14 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Jacksonville, FL
Seeking Equity actors who sing for "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee." All roles available. There are no children's roles.
- Season rehearses and runs in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 14 in San Francisco, CA
Seeking all ages and ethnicities for Golden Thread Productions. Local actors will be given preference. Season includes: ReOrient 2015 (includes nine short plays from/about the Middle East by various authors; Yussef El Guindi, Mona Mansour, Nahal Navidar, and Silva Semerciyan, et al, writers; Evren Odcikin, Sara Razavi, et al, dirs. ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 4 in San Francisco. Note: Festival will be presented in two series, in rep.
- Auditions: Apr 15, 18 in San Francisco, CA
Casting ReOrient Festival 2015. Festival includes nine short plays from/about the Middle East by various authors including, Yussef El Guindi, Mona Mansour, Nahal Navidar, and Silva Semerciyan, with an ensemble and each actor playing multiple roles.