- Rehearses wk. of Apr. 1-May 3 (based on actor and production team availability); tech May 4-7; runs May 8-10 at Schapiro Theatre, NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" by Edward Albee. Synopsis: George, a professor at a small college, and his wife, Martha, have just returned home, drunk from a Saturday night party. Martha announces, amidst general profanity, that she has invited a young couple—an opportunistic new professor at the college and ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs: Apr. 28-May 17, 2015 at the Arvada Center for the Arts & Humanities in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Casting "A Man Of No Importance," a musical.
- Rehearses Feb. 21-Apr. 10 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 11-May 9 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Long Beach Playhouse, Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "By The Way, Meet Vera Stark," a ply. Synopsis: In a new dramatic comedy from Pulitzer Prize–winning playwright, Lynn Nottage, this funny yet thoughtful play draws upon the screwball films of the 1930s to take an insightful look at racial stereotypes in Hollywood. Representative of so many actual events, ...
- Rehearsals begin April 7, 2015; runs April 29-May 17 in Roanoke, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY
- Rehearsals begin in May; contract runs May 11-Sept. 7 in Hershey, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 21, in Hershey, PA
Seeking talented, motivated, and passionate performers, technicians, and musicians with a strong desire to work hard and provide a memorable experience for guests in Hersheypark's summer resident shows.
- Performances take place in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting performers for productions of "Red" and "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike."
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs Apr. 29-May 17 in Ithaca, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 23 in Ithaca, NY
Casting "Swimming in the Shallows."