- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Valueville." Synopsis: Eddie awakes on his first night shift at a giant superstore where nothing is as it seems. Desperately seeking an answer as to why Corporate sent him, he learns the truth about his past through run-ins with his guarded former flame, his flighty grandmother, and his occasionally ...
- Season runs in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Lancaster, PA
Casting the 2014-2015 Fulton Theatre season. Season includes: "Lend Me A Tenor" (Ken Ludwig, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 7-26), "White Christmas" (Irving Berlin, writer; Marc Robin, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 30; runs Nov. 18, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015), "And Then There Were None" (Agatha Christie, writer; Marc Robin, ...
- Rehearsals begin April 28 (Mon. & Wed. 7-10 p.m. Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.); performs May 31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in NY
Casting "Life is Short, Cherish Every Moment," a play about how youth is impacted by the choices adults make.
- Performances run September 12-October 19, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the Portland premiere of the new Mel Brooks musical, "Young Frankenstein." Project description: "Based on the 1974 comedy film of the same name written by Brooks and Gene Wilder, it is a parody of the horror film genre, specifically an adaptation of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein and its sequel, Son ...
- Rehearses and performs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Portland, OR
Casting Portland Playhouse 2014-15 season. Season includes: "The Piano Lesson" (August Wilson, playwright Rehearsals begin Aug. 26, 2014; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 2, 2014 with a two-week possible extension), "How to End Poverty in 90 Minutes (with 99 people you may or may not know)" (Michael Rohd, creator/writer; Liam Kaas-Lentz, dir. ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Cincinnati, OH
Casting the Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Suicide Club" (KJ Sanchez, dir. Jeffrey Hatcher, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 6-Oct. 4); "Safehouse" (Timothy Douglas, dir. Keith Josef Adkins, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 19; runs Sept. 26-Nov. 2); ...
- Season runs in Chester, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting the 2024 Chester Theatre Company season. Season includes: "Madagascar" (J.T. Rogers, writer; James Warwick, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 25-July 6), "Annapurna" (Sharr White, writer; Directed by Robert Egan, dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 10-20), "A Number" (Caryl Churchill, writer; Byam Stevens, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 30, in Chicago, IL
Casting Cincinnati Playhouse In The Park 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Suicide Club" (KJ Sanchez, dir.; Jeffrey Hatcher, writer; Robert Louis Stevenson & Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, authors Rehearsals begin Aug. 12, 2014; runs Sept. 6-Oct. 4, 2014), "Safehouse" Timothy Douglas, dir.; Keith Josef ...
- Season rehearses and performs in VT.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in White River Junction, VT
Casting 2014-15 New London Barn and 2014-15 Northern Stage season. New London Barn season includes: "A Little Night Music" (Hugh Wheeler, book; Stephen Sondheim, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; based on the Ingmar Bergman film 'Smiles of a Summer Night'; Lillian King, dir.; TBA, choreo.; Andy Roninson, music dir.; Rehearsals begin ...
- Season runs in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 2, 3, 4 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting the 2014-15 season for the Phoenix Theatre. Season includes "Memphis" (runs Aug. 24-Oct. 12), "Mary Poppins" (runs Oct. 28-Dec. 21, with possible extension through Jan. 4, 2015), "Two Pianos 4 Hands" (runs Dec. 23-Feb. 1, 2015, with possible extension through Feb. 8), "Anything Goes" (runs Feb. 3-March 22, 2015, ...
- Weeknight rehearsals will be held in May, June & July for select performers. Saturday workshops will be held in June for all performers in NYC. Outdoor onsite rehearsals will be held weekends in June & July in Tuxedo, NY. Faire runs eight weekends (Sat. & Sun.) Aug. 2-Sept. 21 (17 perfs. total, including Labor Day Monday) in Tuxedo, NY. Commitment runs 9 a.m.-7 p.m. on performance days. Company members are required to commit to the run of the show.
- Auditions: May 2 in Tuxedo Park, NY and May 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 37th season of the New York Renaissance Faire. Season includes: "Queen Elizabeth’s Court"; "The Tales of Robin Hood"; "The Living Chess Games"; "Chit Chat with Do-Good and the Kat"; "Storybook Theatre"; "Trial and Punishment"; "Kidsquest"; "The Crown Madrigals"; "The Sirens of Sterling"; "Rascals & Rogues"; and other stage ...