- Shoots mid-late Feb. (two days of principal photography and one pickup day) in the Eagle Rock/Highland Park area of L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Bloodletting," an Occidental College student film. Synopsis: An enticing game of cat-and-mouse unfolds when a young woman’s car breaks down outside the house of an elderly man, who is unsuspecting of her intentions. Coordinators state: "This is an undergraduate Advanced Projects film produced in the Media Arts & Culture ...
- Shoots February-April in the Greater Chicago area and Dyer, IN.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Chase," a dramatic cop web series that follows the journey of a young Chicago detective, Johnathan Chase, as he tries to take down his father’s killer. His father (Lawrence Chase), a highly decorated officer on the Chicago Police Department, was gunned down by the Manzano family, who are part ...
- Rehearsals in New York during certain weekends in February; shoots early March in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in New York, NY
Enya, a young woman, struggles to capture the perfect image of her dying mother in her everyday drawings.
- Shooting begins Feb. 2015 in Shreveport, LA.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Shreveport, LA
Casting "The Tattoo Collector," a short film. Synopsis: A killer has been dubbed "The Tattoo Collector" because all of the victims have had tattoos removed.
- Shoot dates TBD in Shreveport, LA.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Shreveport, LA
Casting "The Tattoo Collector," a short film. Synopsis: A killer has been dubbed "The Tattoo Collector" because his victim has had a tattoo removed. Screenwriter states: "This short film is aimed to be entered in the 2015 Louisiana Film Prize."
- Shooting February 28, March 1, 7-8, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the independent short film "Burt Gull, Lake Detective." Project description: "Burt Gull, a veteran lake detective, keeps his beat clean. But when a heinous littering crime scene bares a striking resemblance to a cold case from his rookie year, Gull looks to uncover the mystery by any means ...
- Rehearses Feb. 24 & 25 or sooner; shoots Feb. 28, Mar. 1, 7, & 8 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Pitbull," a student film for USC. Synopsis: A young, gay, Mexican-American man from East L.A. is harassed by a neighbor, who turns out to have a secret.
- Principal Photography is from April 22nd to May 6th. Extensive rehearsal period TBD, starting end of March.
- Auditions: Feb 10 in New York City, NY
Casting the leading role "JASMINE" for the romantic dramedy "The Nearest Human Being", a story about the end of Devin and Jasmine’s relationship. The events are portrayed in a disordered succession of scenes, alternating comedic, intense and absurd moments.
- Shoots the weekend of Mar. 15 at SVA, NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY
Casting “The Deceit," a short film for SVA. Synopsis: "The Deceit" tells the tale of fact versus fiction, a series of misguided “truths” leading to unknowingly false allegations.
- Shoots Mar. 13-15 in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting an untitled student film for Vanguard University. Synopsis: David has always lived in the Little Saigon area of Garden Grove and so has everyone he knows. He is growing restless while trying to decide what to do with his life after learning he can no longer join the Navy. ...
- Table read and rehearsal Feb. 25 from 4-8:30 p.m.; shoots March 14-16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY
Casting "The Long Ride," a very dark comedy about friends as a serial killer runs rampant in their town.