- Scene 1 rehearses and shoots June 2 (9-11 a.m.); Scene 2 shoots June 8 (9-11 a.m.) at 721 Broadway (NYU Tisch Building), 12th Flr., Studio A, NYC.
- Auditions: May 30 in New York, NY
Casting an NYU student scene production that will be comprised of two related scenes. Synopsis: The first scene is a dramatic story of two siblings, Jessica and Allen, dealing with the death of their father from Alzheimer's Disease. It takes place in their father's bedroom only hours after his death. ...
- Shoots June 19-28, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: May 30 in Seattle, WA
Casting the short film, "A Meal with Dad (A Ghost Story)." Project description: "A young woman gets a lesson in cooking and family ties from an unexpected source."
- Rehearses May-July 2015; shoots July 21 & 28 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Strange Connection," an NYFA student film. Synopsis: ZHAO has been visiting Chinese brothels on the Lower East Side for many years, but one girl stands out to him in particular. We follow Zhao in his struggle to accept his love for her and ultimately help her escape prostitution, or ...
- Rehearses in May; shoots in June in L.A.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 6 in Burbank, CA
Casting "The Sisters," a student film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: A younger sister has to make choice between her boyfriend and her older sister with cerebral palsy.
- Shooting in the month of June , in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: May 31 in San Antonio, TX
Casting for the independent short film "St. Mike's Run." Project description: "Mike and his old friends reconcile and reunite for a big score."
- Rehearses June 10-12 (one day TBD) in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY; shoots June 16-18 (one day TBD) in the NYC metro area.
- Auditions: May 31 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Privilege," a short film about the epidemic of police brutality on minority communities. The audience witnesses such an encounter when it strikes an affluent African American family.
- Rehearses in June in NYC; shoots in July in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: May 31 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Girls in Costume," a short film. Synopsis: "Girls in Costume" follows Sascha, a young, painfully shy queer woman navigating the nerd bacchanal of an anime convention, as well as her own latent desires. She meets a pretty cosplayer and the two form an instant bond, but a night of ...
- Shoots June 12-14 in various locations throughout Washington, D.C. The festival will take place in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Washington, DC
Seeking various production staff to a film festival project.
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Annabella," a short film about a teen torn between gang life and family life, who's forced to decide which family she will be a part of; the family she was born with or the family that demands sacrifice.
- Rehearses June 2015; shoots July 15-19 in L.A> and Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Floating," a crime drama set in 2015 about 16-year-old girl, Jade, who grows up in a single parent family. She’s so ashamed of her mother Lauren, because her mother’s part-time job is a prostitute. Jade refuses to understand and communicate with Lauren. However, after Jade “killed” her mother’s client ...
- Shoots in MD.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 4 in Glen Burnie, MD
Casting "Breakthru," an independent dramatic short film. Synopsis: A psychiatrist helps a woman overcome her anxiety, but with unexpected consequences.
- Shoots in late June in LA.
- Auditions: Jun 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting “Rooms” a gritty crime drama that takes place over the course of one night at a rundown motel in the early 1990s. Synopsis: Three storylines take place in three separate rooms. In one room, bank robbers discover that they have stolen more than they had bargained for. In another, ...
- Shoots in mid-summer in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Gallery," an elliptical character study. Synopsis: When a young handyman named Teddy finds a missing dog, he attempts to return it to its owner. Meanwhile, Teddy's old friend comes back to town and he is forced to confront painful issues from his past. As the line between these two ...