- Rehearsal dates TBD; show runs April 28-May 1 at the Complex Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Dying to Live," a new original dramatic stage play about a cancer-stricken woman who struggles between her world in life and her transition in death.5 hours ago
- Event will be held Feb. 12 (6-9 p.m.) at Ember, 42 W. Central Blvd. (main room north), Orlando, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Orlando, FL; FL
Seeking attendants for the launch of Co-op Studios Orlando. Coordinator states: "We are excited to meet and network with Orlando’s talented pool of industry professionals. All are welcome to attend and network with like-minded professionals, from actors, filmmakers, screenwriters, directors, producers, models, agents, publicists, composers, lawyers, and stylists, to instructors, ...5 hours ago
- Rehearses March 7-14 at Dance Attic London and March 14-26 at BK Studios in Northamptonshire. Onboard install March 27-31; performing onboard April 1-May 31.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking the role of Danny Zuko for the musical 'Grease' onboard Silja Line's Symphony and Serenade.6 hours ago
- Rehearses Wed. evenings & Sat. mornings; performances tentatively scheduled for May 14 & 15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in Chicago, IL
Casting "City Blues: An Urban Tale," a play. Synopsis: The play is an urban tale of a young woman’s struggle to define her individuality and true being. She’s looped into a world shroud with violence, racism, and empty values. As the story unfolds, she and her family are met with ...7 hours ago
- Shoots Feb. 27 & 28 in Central L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Adoption Day," a short student film. Synopsis: At the age of seventeen, Daniel has already met the love of his life...a beautiful cat named Ashanti. After months of negotiations, he finally convinces his mother to sign off. But when Daniel arrives at the Berkeley Cat Cafe on Adoption Day, ...8 hours ago
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Feb. 22 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Au," a USC graduate student film scene for an advanced directing techniques course. Synopsis: Mo is having a hard time dealing with a recent breakup with her girlfriend, Charlie.9 hours ago
- Shoots in March in the Greater Costa Mesa, CA area.
- Seeking submissions from: Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Reality," a short film in which a girl who struggles with anxiety and depression struggles with her will to live when her father dies in war overseas. Her anxiety kicks in and she cannot tell what is truly real anymore.9 hours ago
- Rehearsal and shoot dates TBD at Vanguard University and other locations in the Orange County, CA area.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Chains," a student film about a college student who is held back by the chains of his depression/anxiety issues. With the help of his two best friends, he finds that he holds the keys to his freedom and happiness.10 hours ago
- Shoots May 5-9 (three consecutive days) around NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Last Will," a thesis film for NYU. Synopsis: "The Last Will" is a satirical drama that demonstrates the ridiculousness of human nature when faced with the death of a loved one and the extremes to which people when situations boil down to their monetary needs.11 hours ago
- Rehearses and shoots March 6 in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Andie," a student film about a high school freshman girl who is unmotivated due to a struggling relationship with her mother and being bullied in school.11 hours ago