- Rehearses Dec. 3-Jan. 14 with a two-week holiday break (Dec. 22-Jan. 4); note that the majority of rehearsals will take place during the day. Runs Jan. 15-17, 22-24, 29-31, & Feb. 5-7 at Urban Stages (30th St. & 8th Ave.), NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "No One Loves Us Here," by Ross Howard, directed by Jerry Heymann, and produced by New Light Theater Project. Synopsis: The play is set in present-day Central Valley, California. When Washington, a young Native American, is invited to stay in the Beaumonts' upscale guest house, both Mr. and Mrs.--miserable ...yesterday
- Rehearses weekday afternoons based on actors' availability; performances TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Dawn of the Vampire," a play. Synopsis: "For years the vampires have remained hidden in the shadows. On this one night, they decide to come out and take a few humans with them."yesterday
- Rehearsals TBD; performs Nov. 19 (between 6-10 p.m., exact time TBD) in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a scene for a Directing for TV/Film class at Los Angeles City College. Director states: "The scene will be performed in front of this class. The scene is part of a short film that I wrote, which I hope to make in the future. The scene is about a ...Saturday
- Event is Oct. 29 (12-4 p.m.) in the Woodlands, Houston, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Houston, TX
Casting an interactive live corporate team building event, SpyGame. Actors play various improv roles similar to a murder mystery and deliver clues and information to the audience.Saturday
- Rehearsals begin immediately after casting; show will open in a small theater in Lake Arrowhead, CA and then travel. Producer states: "Do not submit if you are unable to travel to Lake Arrowhead, which is 90 miles east of downtown L.A."
- Seeking submissions from: Lake Arrowhead, CA; Southern, CA
Casting "Report to the Academy," an original and unique play based upon a short story by Franz Kafka. Producer states: "It is drama, comedy, and romance. There are no small roles."Friday
- Rehearses in November (dates TBD, mainly evenings); performs Nov. 29, 2014-Jan. 31, 2015 (Fri. & Sat. evenings) at the Cartwright Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA; Oakland, CA; San Jose, CA; Marin, CA; Berkeley, CA; San Mateo, CA; Millbrae, CA; Burlingame, CA; Belmont, CA; San Carlos, CA; Redwood City, CA; Menlo Park, CA; Woodside, CA; Palo Alto, CA; Albany, CA
Casting "The Red Priest of Venice," a new play about the composer of The Four Seasons, Antonio Vivaldi.Friday
- Runs Dec. 31, 2014-Feb. 7, 2015 at the Glendale Centre Theatre. 324 North Orange St, Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in Glendale, CA
Casting Glendale Centre Theatre's production of “Lend Me A Tenor," by Ken Ludwig, produced by Tim Dietlein, and directed by James Castle Stevens.Friday
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBD.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors, especially those with previous experience/interest in both Suzuki & Viewpoints training. Note: The majority of roles throughout the season will be cast with SITI Company members.Friday
- Runs in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for Center Theatre Group's monthly Equity Auditions for Equity Actors only.Friday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 15, 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Washer/Dryer," by Nandita Shenoy. Synopsis: Why is Sonya so hesitant to introduce her new husband Michael to the people in her building? Why does the doorman keep calling her about a package in the lobby? Tempers and misunderstanding flare and mayhem ensues as the arrival of Michael’s mother, some ...Friday
- Rehearses typically once or twice/wk.; five-seven rehearsals before performances; performs mostly on weekends in Western Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. Applicants need reliable transportation.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking men and women as understudies and replacements for a dinner theater company. Company offers two-five shows in a given season and is looking for team players who can sing and play different types of characters.Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 23-Mar. 15 in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Auditions: Nov 14 in Pasadena, CA
Casting six actors will portray 18 characters in "The Prince and the Pauper."Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Mar. 22 in Portland, OR. Syracuse rehearsals begin Apr. 3; runs Apr. 10-25 in NY.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11, 12 in New York City, NY
Casting "Other Desert Cities" by Jon Robin Baitz.Thursday