- Rehearsals begin in July 2015; performs Aug. 20-30 at Chapman University, Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Orange, CA
Casting "Fabulous Monsters" by Diana Burbano, "Grace Note" by Robert Riemer, "Spoken Allowed" by David Scaglione, "Love's Lost Words" by Leonard Joseph Dunham, "Corrupt Impressions" by Joni Ravenna, and "HamlEt," a new devised theatre piece directed by Tamiko Washington for "OC-centric," a festival uniting experienced actors and directors from across ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 28 (minimal weekend and weekday eves.); opens Apr. 9 at the Corner Office NYC Theater in midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting adult actors and actresses between the ages of 18 and 45 for the AlphaNYC Theater Company's off-off Broadway production of "Reefer Madness," written by Sean Abley. Synopsis: Bill, Mary, Gwen, and Jimmy are all swell kids. They listen to their parents, do well in school, and help out around ...yesterday
- Season runs in Stockbridge, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Pittsfield, MA and Mar 12 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Berkshire Theatre Group's 2015 Season. Season includes "Deathtrap" (Aaron Mark, dir. Rehearsals begin June 8; runs July 1-21); "Frankie and Johnny in the Clair de Lune" (Rehearsals July 6; runs July 29-Aug. 22); "Henry" (Eric Hill, dir. Rehearsals begin May 25; runs June 18-July 11); "I Saw ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 17; runs Apr. 10-May 9 in Sacramento, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Sacramento, CA
Seeking a male actor for the one-man show "Buyer and Cellar," by Johnathan Tolins.yesterday
- Rehearses and runs in Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Zombies Attack," a stage play based on the events of zombies taking over earth.yesterday
- Rehearses Apr. 11-July 5 at Brooklyn Arts Exchange 421 Fifth Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11215; runs July 7, 12, and 14 at East of Edinburgh Festival then show will tour to Scotland to be part of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival August 5 - 22 C Venues Nova.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Splitfoot." Company states: "Crack, snip, smot. By cracking their bones, the infamous Fox sisters convince thousands that they can communicate with the dead. A post Civil-War America, in thirst for spiritual meaning, serves as the ideal audience for clairvoyance, true or false. Five international actors paint the rise and ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin June 22. Performances run from July 24-August 8 at Shaking the Tree Theatre and Studio, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Mar 21, 23, 24 in Portland, OR
Casting the world premiere of the play, "Play." Project description: "Play is fully scripted, but to the audience it should feel improvisory, and is about the magic of the creative process, but also about the collective storytelling that we are all a part of just by being alive."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin May 4; runs June 12-28 in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting "The Illusion," a play.Saturday
- Productions rehearse and perform in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 16, in Milwaukee, WI
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Milwaukee Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Back Home Again: The Life of John Denver" (Randal Myler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; previews begin Sept. 11; opens Sept. 13; closes Nov. 8); "Dreamgirls" (Mark Clements, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; previews begin Sept. 22; opens Sept. 25; ...Saturday
- Season rehearses and runs in Wilmington, DE.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for Delaware Theatre Co.'s upcoming season shows. This is part of the Greater Philadelphia Annual Auditions (GPAA). Season includes: "Playing the Assassin" (Joe Brancato, dir.; David Robson, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 15); "Baskervilles" (dir. TBD; Ken Ludwig, writer. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...yesterday
- Rehearses Mar.-Apr.; runs May 1-9 at Theaterlab in NYC. Coordinator states: "We submitted to Fringe so if accepted will be running in the festival in August, as well."
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; New York, NY
Casting "Old Haunts," a new original play. Synopsis: Mark Robbins returns home from his first semester of college to find himself face to face with the old memories that have been haunting him while away. The story is told through a non-linear plot line, mixing reality with Mark's wild imagination.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 17; runs May 15-June 20 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun at 2 p.m.) at Kentwood Players/Westchester Playhouse, 8301 Hindry Ave., L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "4000 Miles" by Amy Herzog, a play. Synopsis: After suffering a major loss while he was on a cross-country bike trip, 21-year-old Leo seeks solace from his feisty 91-year-old grandmother Vera in her spacious rent-controlled Greenwich Village apartment that hasn’t been redecorated since 1968. The key decorative element is ...yesterday