- Rehearses July 6-Aug. 2 (Mon.-Sat., 9 a.m.-4 p.m.) in Brooklyn, NY; runs Aug. 3-30 (14 performances) at the Irondale Ensemble Project in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 9, 10, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Las Meninas" the story of the illicit romance between Marie-Therese (King Louis XIV's wife) and her African servant, Nabo, who is sent from Dahomey to serve as her court jester. Based on real-life accounts from the memoirs of Mme. de Montespan, this play is a story about the scandal ...19 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 18 in Sonora, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Sonora, CA
Seeking submissions for "Always, Patsy Cline."20 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin this July; runs August-September in various outdoor and indoor venues TBA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Queens, NY
Casting Aristophones' "Lysistrata."21 hours ago
- Season runs in Napa, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 14, 15 in Napa, CA
Casting the 2015 Season for Lucky Penny Productions. Season includes: "The Secret Garden" (Marsha Norman, book & lyrics; Lucy Simon, music; Barry Martin, dir.; Lucas Sherman, music dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 4); "Beyond Therapy" (Christopher Durang, playwright. Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Nov. 5-22); and "The ...21 hours ago
- Rehearsal dates TBD; performs Oct. 9 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in San Diego, CA
Casting a staged reading of "The Man Who Laughs," a play be Alicia Nyblade. Synopsis: Based on the novel of the same name by Victor Hugo, "The Man Who Laughs" tells the story of Gwynplaine, a child who was disfigured with a Glasgow smile on the orders of King James ...yesterday
- First read July 8 (7 p.m.); rehearsals begin July 9 (mostly Mon.-Tues. eves., Sat. days., and Sun. depending on show running); tech Aug. 9 (all day) and Aug. 10-12 (eves.); runs Aug. 13-Sept. 2 (Thurs. at 8 p.m.; Wed., Aug. 26 & Sept. 2, at 8 p.m.; and Sun., Aug. 16 & 23, at 2 p.m., with talk-back Aug. 16) at Little Fish Theatre, 777 S. Centre St., San Pedro, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; San Pedro, CA; Long Beach, CA; Orange County, CA
Casting "Someone Who’ll Watch Over Me" by Frank McGuinness, a play. Synopsis: An American doctor and an Irish journalist are being held captive by terrorists in Beirut. They exercise and they argue, supportive in their mutual determination to survive. They are joined by an English academic. The three display their ...yesterday
- Season rehearses and performs in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 12, 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the Geffen Playhouse 2015-16 season. Season includes "Guards At The Taj" (Rajiv Joseph, writer; Giovanna Sardelli, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 6–Nov. 15); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, writer; Randall Arney, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 10-Dec. 20); "Barcelona" (Bess Wohl, writer; Trip Cullman, dir. ...yesterday
- Runs in summer in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking new members for an advanced, "emotionally-centered" improvisational theater practice and performance group. Director states: "This is not improv comedy (writing on your feet), but rather improvisational theater (acting without a script). Selected participants will work alongside peers with the best rotating coaches/directors NYC has to offer. Regular performances are ...yesterday
- Training and performances are ongoing beginning Winter 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking new members for an improvisational and sketch comedy theater (think "Saturday Night Live" or "In Living Color"). Producer states: "We provide customized instruction and industry exposure; preparation; opportunity; and support. Successful applicants join the company's prestigious IN Studios Conservatory, where they will receive six months of improvisation classes at ...yesterday
- Performances run Aug. 15-21 in NYC. Note: One performance may be in the afternoon.
- Seeking submissions from: Raleigh, NC
Casting "Portraits: He Said...She Said." Portraits is a performance piece, 26 monologues, alternating 13 for a woman, 13 for a man, one together at the end. It was first performed at the Carrack Modern Art (http://thecarrack.org/event/portraits). The monologues reflect women of different ages, different situations, and different points of view. ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23, 2016; runs Mar. 31-July 17 at the American Airlines Theatre in NY.
- Auditions: Jun 10 in New York, NY
Casting Eugene O'Neill's "Long Day's Journey Into Night."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 17-Nov. 21 in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 15 in New York, NY
Casting "The Diary of Anne Frank."yesterday
- Rehearses Aug. 3-12; runs Aug. 13, 14, 15, and 16 in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 16 in Saratoga Springs, NY
Seeking Equity actors for five available roles in "Other People's Money."yesterday