- Rehearsals beginning January. Performance January 27, in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the staged reading "The Wife Of Bath/Marriage Of Sir Gawain." Production description: "A new musical based on stories from the Canterbury Tales; the Wife of Bath, a woman of middle age (she has had 5 husbands) is feisty, forthright, humorous and tells it like it is."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 2, 2015; move in to theater Mar. 2; tech/dress rehearsal Mar. 2-5; shows run Mon.-Sat. through Mar. 21; strike Mar. 22, in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting Equity and non-Equity actors for two available roles in "Blood Moon."Tuesday
- Rehearses mid-December to January (exact dates TBD and are flexible); runs late January-April (one show/wk., two or three times a month, during the day) at local L.A. and OC schools, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "The Center of the Universe," a play. Synopsis: "The Center of the Universe" is a compelling drama centered around two high-school sweethearts torn apart by a senseless act of violence. Journey into the past and gain new perspective on the present as stories from slavery and the Holocaust are ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Mar. 15 in Norfolk, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Taming of the Shrew." Note: Four women make up the synth-pop (i.e. nerd punk) band the Shrews and play all of the characters in this adaptation (save Katherina, who is played by a male). Amongst the four, there should be a violin or viola player, a keyboardist, a guitarist, ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2015; runs Jan. 23-Mar. 22 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in Atlanta, GA
Casting Equity male actors for three available principal roles in "The Waffle Palace," first presented by Horizon in 2012 & 2013. Theater states: "Particularly interested in seeing Equity actors who are new to Atlanta or who have Atlanta housing and are able to work as local jobbers." Synopsis: From births ...Tuesday
- First rehearsal Jan. 19; show runs Feb. 6-8 in Hackeettstown, NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 5, in Hackettstown, NJ
Casting a student thesis production of the play "Holes" by Louis Sachar for Centenary College. Production is open to all; you do not need to be a theatre major or a Centenary student. Synopsis: "But if you forget to come back for Madame Zeroni, you and your family will be ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; previews begin Feb. 10; runs Feb. 16-Mar. 29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Rocket to the Moon." Synopsis: "Rocket to the Moon" is set in the oppressive heat of a New York summer, where the waiting room of Ben Stark's dental practice serves as the backdrop to his mid-life crisis as he attempts to escape the confines of his life by having ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals beginning January. Performances February 20th - March 1st, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Cloverdale, CA
Casting the play "Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead." Production description: "Two minor characters from the play, "Hamlet" stumble around unaware of their scripted lives and unable to deviate from them."Tuesday
- Rehearses January-February; tours mid-February through the end of May 2015.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA
Casting the national non-equity tour of "Eureka," a play produced by Chamber Theatre Prod. Inc. of Boston.Tuesday
- Courses begin October 2015 in London, England.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in San Francisco, CA and Feb 9, Mar 21, 22 in New York, NY
Seeking students for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, the University of London's drama conservatoire. Student Recruitment Marketing Manager states: "The School will soon be holding international auditions and interviews for its full-time BA and full and part-time MA/MFA courses. Whilst remaining a ...Friday
- Rehearsals TBD based on actors' availability in Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "A Ward of Angels," a play. Synopsis: A hospital tries to survive its day-to-day operations while a group of angels do their best to earn their wings.Monday