- Rehearsal begins Nov. 17; runs Dec. 12, 2015-Jan. 9, 2016 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 15, 16 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "The Three Maries," a play.8 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin in mid-September in Elgin, IL. "King of Shadows" runs in October. "Poe" runs in November.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Elgin, IL
Casting the plays "King of Shadows," by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, and "Tales from Poe: Into Darkness" by Edgar Allen Poe.8 hours ago
- Rehearsals will occur during the month of January/February 2016. Each of the three selected scripts will receive a reading on one of these days: Feb. 19, Feb. 26 or Mar. 4, 2016 in NYC. The specific date for each play will be determined by the artistic director and literary manager in collaboration with playwright’s needs.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking three new Shakespeare adaptations by playwrights for a staged reading series in honor of the Hudson Shakespeare Company's 25th anniversary. Artistic director states: "What does this mean? Well, Charles Morowitx puts it best...'Startling re-interpretations which enable Shakespeare’s work to deliver new sensations – whether significant or not, whether justifiable ...9 hours ago
- Rehearsals run January 4-February 1, 2016. Production runs January 22-February 14, 2016 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Addison, TX
Casting the production "The Lord of the Flies Project." Project description: "The production will involve local high school students in their own fully-produced show on the WaterTower Theatre stage. The cast will be comprised of male and female students from any high school in Dallas and surrounding areas."9 hours ago
- Rehearsal begins September 9 in Evanston, IL. Runs October 23-November 1.
- Seeking submissions from: Evanston, IL
Casting "Treasure Island," a play. Project description: "a new production of 'Treasure Island' that will take place at the Noyes St. Theater (formally Next Theatre) and feature a talented group of teenagers. There is a tremendous opportunity to form a relationship with a company that is blurring the lines between ...9 hours ago
- Rehearses Oct. 5-Nov. 29 (Mon. & Wed. eves., 7:30-10 p.m.); runs Dec. 1-6 at the ATA Theatre Churnuchin Theatre on 54th St., NYC. There will be a mandatory fundraiser Oct. 11 that must be attended by all cast members.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The ButtCracker," an original comedic parody with songs and some ridiculous and comedic dance numbers. Actors must be able to sing, at best, basic karaoke style. The only role that requires true pointe ballet is Jho. Synopsis: "The ButtCracker" is a comical, parody "danc-ical" set in modern day New ...11 hours ago
- Rehearses Sept. 16-Oct. 16; performs Oct. 19-Nov. 20 (10 a.m., primarily for middle, high school, and college students; show runs two hrs., plus Q&A with students immediately following) at Pax Amicus Castle Theatre, 23 Lake Shore Rd., Budd Lake, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Budd Lake, NJ
Seeking three males for "The Life, Loves, and Tales of Terror of Edgar Allan Poe," to play Edgar Allan Poe at various stages of his troubled life and the main characters of his most famous tales and poems: "Tell Tale Heart," "The Raven," "Fall of the House of Usher," "The ...11 hours ago
- Contracts generally run from December/early January through June.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors and actor/singers for the Spring 2016 touring shows for Theatreworks USA.11 hours ago
- Production runs December 4-19, in Lockhart, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 8 in Lockhart, TX
Casting the production "A Tuna Christmas." Project description: "At once an affectionate take on small town life in Texas with all the Southern attitudes and life, and a satirical comedy about just how the magic of Christmas happens,"11 hours ago
- Performs Oct. 30 at Dixon Place in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking crew for a new play, "Who Mourns for Bob the Goon?" about a man believes he’s the obscure comic book character Bob the Goon, a loyal Joker henchman from the Batman comics. The audience follows Bob as he attends a special therapy group for individuals who all think they ...12 hours ago
- Rehearsals TBD based on actors' availability; performances TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Children of the Night," a play. Synopsis: A group of vampires decide to come out of the darkness and make their existence known.17 hours ago
- Production runs November 13-28, in Boerne, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21 in Boerne, TX
Casting for the play "The Odd Couple."19 hours ago
- Performances run generally once a month, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Tulsa, OK
Casting comedic actors to join the improvisational troupe "Mission Improvible."21 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin September 9. Production runs October 15-November 7, in Garland, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Garland, TX
Casting the production "Miss California."21 hours ago