- Rehearsals begin Feb. 12, 2015; tours Mar. 2-28.
- Auditions: Jan 8 in Albany, NY
Casting "They Built America" by Maggie Mancinelli-Cahill.Monday
- Rehearses January 2015. Shows run February 7-March 8, 2015, with a possible extension through March 29, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Red," a play. Project description: "Master expressionist painter, Mark Rothko, is at the very top of his game, landing the biggest commission in the history of modern art: murals for the world-famous Four Seasons restaurant in New York City. What follows is an electrifying dissection of an angry, brilliant ...Dec 11
- Rehearsal and performance dates TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; PA
Casting "See Through My Lens," a play festival that consists of many monologues and one act plays. Concept: This play festival is about different issues that go on in life.Monday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 17, 2015 at the Manhattan Repertory Theater and Shetler Studios; runs early March 2015 at the Manhattan Repertory Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in New York, NY
Casting "I Am A River," the new play from Richard Thomas Henle, which tells the story of one summer in a "tough" neighborhood, and follows the lives of nine individuals through their issues that summer, then reunites them later at an event, where all their past comes back instantly. Company ...Sunday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 7, 2015 in Williamstown, MA; performs Feb. 13 at Williams College, SUNY Albany, and the Berkshire Museum.
- Auditions: Jan 19 in Lenox, MA
Seeking Equity actors for possible replacements in the staged reading of "Emilie: La Marquise du Chatelet Defends Her Life Tonight," by Lauren Gunderson. All roles have been cast. Auditions are for possible replacements only.Dec 10
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 28, 2015; runs May 22-July 5, 2015 in Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: Jan 12, 13 in Hartford, CT
Casting "Good People" by David Lindsay-Abaire.Friday
- Runs Apr. 10, 11, 13 at Artists Repertory Theatre in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 10, 11, 13, in Portland, OR
Seeking actors to participate in Portland Area Theater Alliance's combined auditions.Friday
- School in session on a semester schedule (summers off) in Athens, GA.
- Auditions: Jan 25, 26, 27 in New York, NY
Seeking students interested in receiving an MFA in theatre and acting for The Department of Theatre & Film Studies at the University of Georgia in Athens, GA. The MFA Acting program is a three year, in-residence program offering training in acting, voice, and movement for stage and media, encompassing classical, ...Friday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10, 2015; runs Mar. 20-May 3 in Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: Jan 12, 13 in Hartford, CT
Casting "Playing the Assassin" by David Robson.Friday
- Rehearsals begin late December 2014 (nights & weekends, based on actor availability); runs Feb. 13-15, 2015 (note that this includes Valentine's Day) in Metuchen, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; New York, NY
Casting "Talley's Folly." Synopsis: Set in an old boathouse near rural Lebanon, Missouri in 1944, "Talley's Folly" is a romantic comedy following the characters Matt Friedman and Sally Talley as they once and for all settle their feelings for each other. Theater is a member of NJACT and actors in ...Friday
- Rehearsals begin January 2015; runs February-Mar. 8, 2015 at Malibu Playhouse in Malibu, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Malibu, CA
Casting an Equity-waiver revival of "God of Carnage."Friday
- Rehearsals begin mid-January (scheduled around conflicts where possibly; generally weeknights, 7-10 p.m., and occasional weekends); opens Feb. 20 (six performances over two weekends) in Hackensack, NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 30 in Hackensack, NJ
Casting "Central Park West" by Woody Allen. Synopsis: "Central Park West" is Woody Allen's wildly comedic play about a well-to-do psychiatrist who has just discovered that her best friend is having an affair with her husband. She has decided that she must confront her friend, but things don't go exactly ...Friday
- Rehearses Jan. 8-28; no rehearsal Jan. 22 or 25; tech rehearsal Jan. 29; performs Jan. 29, 20, and Feb. 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Mama's Boys," a play set to be a part of the Venus Theater Festival. Synopsis: Set in the 1950s, a small italian family lives above their family deli. The father has recently died, the older son is a lay about, the younger son has married an Irish girl, the ...Friday
- Initial meetings throughout December 2014 and January 2015; first staged reading in mid-February in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Howling Babble," a play in the reading/development stage. Synopsis: Will, a naive young film student, decides to make a mysterious documentary about his free-spirited best friend Elise and her gruff fiancee Richard. Tensions build as Elise finds herself caught between two very different men. Playwright states: "The production is ...Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7, 2015; runs May 1-10 in New London, NH.
- Seeking submissions from: New London, NH
Seeking submissions for the role of Frank in "Educating Rita.'Dec 11
- Rehearsals begin January 12, 2015. Performances run February 27-March 21, 2015 in Santa Clara, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 6, 7 in Santa Clara, CA
Casting "Harris Cashes Out," a play about composer/lyricist Harris Wellborn, a down-on-his-luck tunesmith who still dreams of making it on Broadway.Dec 11
- Performances run August 7-29, 2015 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 20, 21, 22 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Philia," a play with music. Production description: "Gifted with kisses that transform beasts into princes and band geeks into soccer stars, Helena is out to find true love, but when the close-minded people of her provincial town get wind of her ability, she must decide if finding the perfect ...Dec 11