- Runs throughout April, possibly till May, Fridays 6:30 & 8:30 p.m.; Saturdays 12:30, 2:30, 4:30, 6:30 & 8:30 p.m.; Sundays 2:30 & 4:30 p.m. in DC.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC
Casting "Trapped In A Room With A Zombie," DC's first professional room escape play. Shows have been running Friday-Sunday regularly in DC since April 2014 and will continue until further notice. Production states: "This is the perfect opportunity to keep your other gigs and use 'Zombie' to fill in other ...yesterday
- Season runs in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Apr 20, 21 in Atlanta, GA and Apr 20, 21 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking actors for Theatrical Outfit's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Light in the Piazza," (Richard Garner, dir.; Greg Sudmeier, music. Rehearsals begin Mar. 22; runs Apr. 14-May 29); "R. Buckminster Fuller: The History (and Mystery) of The Universe" (David de Vries, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 10-25); "A ...yesterday
- Rehearses May 16-July 15; "Titus Andronicus" runs July 17, 19, 23, & 25 (8 p.m.); "Twelfth Night" runs July 16, 18, 24, & 26 (8 p.m.) in Claremont and Diamond Bar, CA.
- Auditions: May 4 in Claremont, CA
Casting "Titus Andronicus" and "Twelfth Night," performed in rep by summer company members at an outdoor amphitheater.yesterday
- Rehearses first weeks of May. (three days); performances run June 4-Aug. 31 throughout the NYC/NJ area.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Newark, NJ
Casting "The Sword in the Stone" for The Traveling Lantern Theatre Co. Artistic director states: "We are seeking one character actor to play multiple parts. These are 45-minute two-person versions of the book done for families at libraries. Actor hired must have a vehicle as these shows are portable and ...yesterday
- Rehearsals and productions take place in Cambridge, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Cambridge, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Nora Theatre Company. Season includes: "Precious Little" (Madeline George, playwright; Lee Mikeska Gardner, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2015; runs Jan. 14-Feb. 14, 2016); and "Arcadia" (Tom Stoppard, playwright. Rehearsals begin Mar. 13, 2016; runs Apr. 7-May 8, 2016).yesterday
- Performances are held year-round in Orlando, FL, and other major cities in Florida.
- Auditions: Apr 8 in Orlando, FL
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically ...yesterday
- Meets May 23 (12-5 p.m.) and May 24 (5-10 p.m.) at IATI Theater in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for Shakespeare Without Fear, a classical scene-study workshop. Coordinator states: "We are casting scenes for an intensive 10-hour workshop. Are you afraid to perform the works of Shakespeare? Whether you are new to classical theater or simply need to brush up your skills, the Shakespeare Without Fear workshop ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin in April; performs Apr. 7 in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Berkeley, CA
Casting a staged reading of "Falstaff!." Production description: "Adapted from Shakespeare's Henry IV parts one and two (with additional commentary about the great rogue). The actors at various times will switch playing roles, so all of them will play the great roles of Falstaff, Hal, Hotspur and the King."Thursday
- Rehearsals begin in April; performs Apr. 14 in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Berkeley, CA
Casting a staged reading of "Loose Knit," a play that follows five women in a knitting circle in NYC. Production description: "Affairs are had, jobs are lost, identity crises arise, and Margie just wants a date. Enter Miles, a cool millionaire and various comic blind dates over sushi lead to ...Thursday