- Rehearsals begin June 9. Production runs July 10-19, in Arlington, TX.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Arlington, TX
Casting for the production "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe." Project description: "Four kids travel to the magical land of Narnia where they must battle an evil queen with the direction of the lion, Aslan."yesterday
- The reading will be held July 17 (8 p.m.) at the La Jolla Torrey Pines Hilton as a special event at the Dramatists Guild of America national conference. A rehearsal will be held earlier the same day.
- Seeking submissions from: San Diego, CA
Casting a staged reading of scenes from the new work "Somewhere I Can Scream" at the Dramatists Guild of America. Synopsis: "Somewhere I Can Scream" is a play based on the real-life 1920s murder investigation of the death of a female medical student at the hands of her college professor ...yesterday
- Season runs May 12-Aug. 2in Winona, MN.
- Auditions: Jul 9, 16, 23 in Winona, MN
Casting Great River Shakespeare Festival's 2016 Summer Season.Sunday
- Table read and staged reading late June in Montclair, NJ. Previous venues for the series include Montclair Women's Club and Van Vleck House & Gardens.
- Seeking submissions from: Montclair, NJ; New York, NY
Seeking actors, musicians, and a stage manager for a one-night concert reading of William Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream" to be performed in Montclair, NJ in a historic venue and accompanied by live acoustic music. Coordinator states: "Actors must be classically trained, have significant Shakespeare experience, and must be comfortable ...Sunday
- Hiring personnel state: "Development rehearsals are in progress in preparation for performances in 2015/2016 as part of an NYC festival, followed by a short Off-Broadway run funded by Kickstarter. During development, rehearsals take place one to two times a month, usually in Brooklyn. Since this work thrives on collaboration, after an initial screening, we would like interested musicians to attend a 30 minute rehearsal in Manhattan (or Brooklyn if it suits!) to see if our sensibilities fit."
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York , NY
The creative team behind the one woman show “Use Your Words” is holding auditions for a musician to join them at the development level. This short play is a physical comedy that makes extensive use of sound and absolutely no words. We are looking for a musician with comedic sensibilities, ...Sunday
- Lab meets Weds. and/or Sat. evenings in June at Arthur Seelen Theatre, 250 W. 40 St.; performs June 23 at the Players Club, 16 Gramercy Park S.; work and other performances continue in July and August TBA for those available.
- Auditions: May 27, 30, Jun 3, 6 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for "Bard at the Bar" an environmental collage of scenes and monologues from the works of Shakespeare with live music and dance performed by current and alumni members of the NEA award winning Simon Studio from the Broadway and London stage and film world. Artistic director states: "Directed ...Sunday