- Rehearsals begin mid-February (Tues. & Thurs. eves.); performs first three weekends in May 2015 (Sat. at 7 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Center Stage Performing Arts, 7200 W. Camino Real, #330, Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Jan 21 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting "Spring Awakening: The Musical." Synopsis: It’s Germany, 1891. The beautiful young Wendla explores her body and asks her mother where babies come from. Elsewhere, the brilliant and fearless young Melchior defends his buddy Moritz--a boy so traumatized by puberty he can’t concentrate on anything. One afternoon in the woods, ...Friday
- Rehearses Jan. 3-10, 2015 at General Assembly on Broadway and 21st St. in NYC; run dates are TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Dissrupt 2015," a 100% parody tech conference bringing together keynote speakers, panel discussions, Q&A sessions and special musical performances, all for the cause of satirizing Silicon Valley today.Friday
- Rehearses in January in NYC; tech rehearsal Feb. 5; performs Feb. 5, 6, & 8 at the Robert Moss Theater at 440 Studios, 440 Lafayette St, NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Shamus," a new murder mystery play set in England in the past, an homage to noirish productions with a humorous element.Friday
- First rehearsal Feb. 23; opens Mar. 28; closes Apr. 18, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 26, 31 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors in "All Gone West," a play taking place in the 1950s.Friday
- Rehearses Feb. 23-Mar. 28 in NYC; load-in is March 23; show runs Mar. 28-Apr. 18 (16 performances) at 64 E. 4th St.; load-out and contract ends Apr. 19, 2015.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Seeking an Equity Stage Manager for "All Gone West," a six actor play with a four-piece jazz band.Friday
- Rehearses Jan. 12-Mar. 5, 2015 (based on actor availability) in South Orange and Maplewood, NJ, a short walk from the NJ Transit train stations.
- Auditions: Jan 5, 7 in South Orange, NJ
Casting "Almost, Maine," a non-union, non-paying production. Seeking all actors, male and female, mid-20s to early 40s. Synopsis: Welcome to Almost, Maine, a town that’s so far north, it’s almost not in the United States—it’s almost in Canada. And it almost doesn’t exist, because its residents never got around to ...Thursday
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs Jan. 9-11, 16-18, 23-25, Jan. 30-Feb. 1, Feb. 6-8, and Feb. 13-14 at Davenport Theatre, 354 W. 45th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 5 in New York, NY
Casting understudies for "Men and Women Talking Love and Sex," a play. Director states: "'Men and Women Talking Love and Sex' ('MAWTLAS') started as an Equity Approved Showcase; we extended our run under a Per Performance Contract, and we are extending our run a second time."Thursday
- Rehearsals begin December. Performances run January 2015, in Oakland, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Oakland, CA
Casting the performance "Art Liberation Performance." Production description: "A troupe of queer dancers, spoken word artists, street theatre radicals, musicians, singers, visual artists, and healers that breaks down stereotypes and raises awareness."Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16 in North Hollywood, CA; tech rehearsal Mar. 2-5 in Thousand Oaks, CA; runs Mar. 5-15 in Thousand Oaks, CA; runs Mar. 17-29, 2015 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Jan 15 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting a regional tour of "Old Jews Telling Jokes," a play by Peter Gethers and Daniel Okrent based on material from the website OldJewsTellingJokes.com.Thursday