- Rehearsals begin Feb. 24, 2015; runs Mar. 24-Apr. 26, with possible extension to May 3, in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Buzzer." Synopsis: "Buzzer" is a darkly funny, intensely gripping new play about love, fear, and the high costs of choosing whom we make a home with, and where. When Jackson and his girlfriend, Suzy, buy an apartment in the newly gentrifying Brooklyn neighborhood where he grew up, Suzy isn’t ...16 hours ago
- Shows February 28 and March 1 in River Grove, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: River Grove, IL
Casting "There's an Ocean in Nebraska," a play. Project description: "In the topsy-turvy world of 'There’s an Ocean in Nebraska,' adventures quickly move towards chaos. 7-year-old Queenie is on the run after stealing her new best friend Gus, the talking blowfish, from a pet store. Struggling actor Peter is desperate ...14 hours ago
- Workshops in January in Chicago, IL. Rehearsals begin in February. Show opens April 17.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7, 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Down the Moonlit Path," a workshop and musical. Project description: "Beginning their journey on Hansel and Grethel''s path through the woods, audiences will take a journey around the world as they explore fairy tales from Japan, the Philippines, the Congo, Persia (Iraq/Iran), the Haudenosaunee Nation, Jamaica, Peru and Norway. ...14 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin in January in Downers Grove, IL. Shows March 6-22 in Naperville, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 10 in Naperville, IL
Casting Rumors, a play. Project description: "At a large, tastefully appointed Sneden's Landing townhouse, the Deputy Mayor of New York has just shot himself. Though only a flesh wound, four couples are about to experience a severe attack of Farce. Gathering for their tenth wedding anniversary, the host lies bleeding ...14 hours ago
- Rehearses on January 4, 11, 18, & 22, in Portland, OR. Performances run January 23 & 24, at Copeland Commons in Tabor Space, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Nov 29, 30 in Portland, OR
Casting the original play, "No Room of Her Own." Project description: "This staged reading contains passionate women’s stories of homelessness, life, death, and resistance. This is part of the Fertile Ground City-Wide Festival of New Works."15 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 17, 2014; opens Jan. 21, 2015, at The Kraine Theater, 85 E. 4th St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Pousada Azul," an upcoming production of the Fire This Time Festival. Synopsis: "Pousada Azul" is a story of rebirth and transformation, among two African American expats and one elusive traveler, whose lives intersect over one rainy season, at a guest house overlooking the Atlantic Ocean in Salvador, Brazil.yesterday
- This production is part of our Theatre Exchange Program with The Stables Theatre in Hastings, England, performing first in Chicago, IL February 13-22 and then in the UK, June 22-July 5. To audition, you must make the commitment of traveling to England with the production. Host homes will be found for you, but know that you are responsible for airfare, food, sightseeing, etc.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof," a play. Project description: "Brick, an alcoholic ex-football player, drinks his days away and resists the affections of his wife, Maggie. His reunion with his father, Big Daddy, who is dying of cancer, jogs a host of memories and revelations for both father ...yesterday
- Rehearsals March 17-April 18, Tuesdays-Fridays, 7-10 p.m. in Chicago, IL. Tech April 20-23. Shows Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m., April 24-May 10.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 8, 13 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Impossible Adventures Of Supernova Jones," a play. Project description: "Space explorer Supernova Jones has set off on a mission to find the "True Center of the Universe" after the destruction of the Earth. Although it begins as a tongue-in-cheek homage to old pulp sci-fi television, it quickly becomes ...yesterday
- Company meeting December 15 in Palatine, IL. Rehearsals begin in January. Shows March 13-22.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9, 13 in Palatine, IL
Casting "Clybourne Park," a play. Project description: "At the heart of this Pulitzer Prize-winning play is a house. In act one, the house is being sold in 1959. Following a family tragedy, a white couple is selling their home in a suburban Chicago neighborhood, and their neighbors was dismayed to ...yesterday
- Shakes!: Rehearsals mid-February in Boseman, MT., touring end of February-May 22. Parks summer tour: Rehearsals start May 21, touring end of June - Labor Day. Schools: Rehearsals start September 20, touring mid October-December 18, 2015.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8, 12 in Chicago, IL
Montana Shakespeare in the Parks (MSIP) will be holding auditions for its 2015 season and is seeking actors for its three unique touring programs: Montana Shakes!, Shakespeare in the Parks, and Shakespeare in the Schools.Oct 31
- Rehearses Jan.-Feb. 2015; performs Feb. 14 & 15 with the possibility of continued performances through Feb. 2015, dependent on progressing to semi-finals and/or finals in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY
Seeking crew and casting "Hey Girl," a one-act play to be performed as part of the Strawberry One-Act Festival.yesterday
- Rehearses January (two and half weeks); production dates: Jan. 19 6 p.m.), Jan. 23 (9 p.m.), Jan. 25 (2:30 p.m.) at Robert A. Moss Studios, 440 Lafayette Ave., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Yin/Yang," a 30-minute play to be performed as part of the 2015 Venus-Adonis Theater Festivalyesterday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 24, 2015; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 26 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in New York, NY
- Rehearses and shoots mid-December or early-January in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA; Oakland, CA; Berkeley, CA; San Jose, CA; Marin County, CA
Casting "First People," a fantastical play and film of early humans living close to nature, in a time before recorded history. During five minutes of perfect sunset, we experience an early human tribe’s connection to nature, and enjoy the strangeness and beauty of their world. Producer states: "The play will ...Wednesday
- Runs in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in Berkeley, CA
Seeking actors for B Street Theater's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Dia De Los Cuentos" (a story of Mexican American folk tales for children) and "Bars and Measures."Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 8; runs Apr. 29-May 24 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Isfahan Blues," a play. Synopsis: Inspired by Duke Ellington Orchestra’s 1963 tour to Iran, Isfahan Blues imagines an unlikely friendship between an American jazz musician and an Iranian actress. As they travel together to Isfahan, “the most beautiful city in the world,” Jazz inspires them to test the limits ...Wednesday