- Production runs January 28-March 5, 2016 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 13 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting the production "Clever Little Lies."14 hours ago
- Program runs June 16-July 15, 2016 in Tanzania; festival performances run July 16-24 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "ACTion: Tanzania," a month-long journey across Tanzania culminating in a performance series in NYC. Artistic director states: "This is an opportunity to explore cultures, serve communities, teach theater, workshop with master artists, learn from guest lecturers, create innovative theater, and perform original pieces in NYC."14 hours ago
- Production runs January 21, 2016 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in Houston, TX
Casting the production "A New Dawn." Project description: "This cabaret will feature four plays ranging from 5- 20 minutes long."14 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin February 1, 2016. Production runs February 19-21 and 26-28, 2016 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Austin, TX
Casting the production "Agatha Christie’s And Then There Were None."15 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin at the end of Jan. (two weekday eve. rehearsals/wk. and one Sun. rehearsal, time TBD); runs Apr. 1, 2, 8, 9, and 10 in Hoboken, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Hoboken, NJ
Casting the Hudson Theatre Ensemble's production of "Circle Mirror Transformation" by Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Annie Baker. Synopsis: The play is about four acting students who enroll in Marty's six-week-long community-center drama class and begin to experiment with harmless theater games. Hearts are quietly torn apart, and tiny wars of epic ...16 hours ago
- Tour contracts run approximately March - May, June - August, and September - December. Contract length varies, but generally run between 5 and 12 weeks, including training. Full-time availability is necessary during entirety of contract.
- Auditions: Dec 11, 13 in Chicago, IL
Casting teaching artist generals. Project description: "Compass Creative Dramatics is a traveling children's theatre that specializes in bringing week-long theatre experiences to the places where kids already learn and play, with tour locations across the midwest and beyond. Teaching artists are contracted as one half of a touring actor/educator pair, ...18 hours ago
- Rehearsal and performance dates TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Girl Parts," a series of scenes with women breaking free of the traditional female roles.18 hours ago
- Runs April 22-May 8 in Skokie, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 3, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Prime of Miss Jean Brodie," a play. Project description: "Jean Brodie is a free-spirited teacher at a Scottish girls' school during the 1930s. She encourages her young pupils to embrace romantic ideals, educating them about love and art rather than hard facts. However, her controversial teaching philosophy draws the ...18 hours ago
- Rehearses Dec. 3, 7, & 9; performs Dec. 9 (7 p.m.) in the Fine Arts 1 Bldg. at California State University, Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 2 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Right Sensation," a short ten-minute play for a directing workshop at California State University, Long Beach. Synopsis: A one-night stand goes awry when Paula reveals to Stewart her biggest insecurity: a past mastectomy.23 hours ago
- Rehearses Dec. 6 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.) and Dec. 13 (9 a.m.-7 p.m.); tech rehearsal Dec. 14 (6 p.m.); dress rehearsal Dec. 15 (6-8:30 p.m.); performs Dec. 16 (6 p.m.), Dec. 18 (6 p.m.), and Dec. 19 (4 p.m.) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a supporting role for "You Belong With Me Because You're So Vain," a play.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; workshop and performances begin Feb. 15, 2016 and eight shows to begin Mar. 18, 2016 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a workshop of "The Last Hour: A Play on Apathy, Decisions, and Repercussions," written by J. Marshall Evans. Synopsis: It's 2032 and America is not the same. The government has declared war on the majority of the citizens and New York City is ground zero. Eight men are thrown ...yesterday
- “The Seagull” rehearses mid-January through late February; runs February 26-28, 2016, in River Forest, IL. “Miss Firecracker” rehearses late February to early April (with time off in March for campus breaks); runs April 14-17, 2016, in River Forest, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 5, 6 in River Forest, IL
Casting the plays "The Seagull" & "The Miss Firecracker Contest." Project description: "'The Seagull' centers on the romantic and artistic clashes between fading actress Irina Arkadina, fresh-faced ingénue Nina Zarechnaya, famous writer Boris Trigorin, Irina's lover, and failing playwright Konstantin Treplyov, Irina's son who is in love with Nina. All ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 5, 2016; runs Apr. 28-May 15 in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 7 in Colorado Springs, CO
Casting "Girl of the Golden West."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 9, 2016; runs Mar. 1-20, 2016 in Portland, ME.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Lost Boy in Whole Foods."yesterday