- Rehearses Mar. 14-May 8 (every Mon. and Tues., 7:30-10 p.m.); runs May 9-15 (Mon.-Fri., 8 p.m., and 2 & 7 p.m. shows Sat. and Sun.) at the ATA Theater, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "An Arrangement of Euphoric Illusions," a play. Producer states: "This show will give actors plenty of range to play many various levels of emotions. It is a very intimate piece and most roles require passionate kissing. Actors must be comfortable with this. Elise Milner, the playwright, has been called ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 4 in NYC; runs weekends Apr. 30-May 14 in Croton on Hudson, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for "Animals Out Of Paper."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin May 10; runs June 16-Aug. 28 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 23 in New York, NY
Casting various roles and understudies for "Oslo" by J.T. Rogers.yesterday
- Readings will be held Feb. 22-26 in NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Seeking submissions for the role of Lily in "The Sting" with music and lyrics by Mark Hollman & Greg Kotis and book by Bob Martin.yesterday
- Production runs April 15-17, 21-24, 28-30 and May 1 & 5-7, in Round Rock, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Round Rock, TX
Casting a production of Shakespeare's, "Comedy of Errors."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 25; runs May 27-June 19 in NY.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in New York, NY
Casting two roles in "A Persistent Memory" by Jackob G. Hofmann.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 7:30 p.m. at the NoHo London Music Hall, 10620 Magnolia Blvd. in North Hollywood.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting a single-plot version of Shakespeare's "King Lear" by Peter Brook for the 1953 TV show Omnibus starring Orson Welles with a total running time of 90 mins. with intermission.yesterday
- Rehearses in Westchester County; runs July 18-Aug. 7 at The Midtown International Theater Festival.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Casting "Boundaries," a provocative, serio-comic, one act play that explores the constrictive meaning of relationships in today's world and whether it can be acceptable to forgo the "status quo" and defy convention in one's quest for true love.yesterday
- Rehearses in February; runs in March in the Bronx, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Bronx, NY
Casting "Bronxside Story." Company states: "In partnership with Carnegie Hall's Somewhere Project we will be putting on a rendition of the infamous 'West Side Story.' We are looking for actors to take New York City by storm. If you think you have what it takes to act with the best, ...yesterday