- Rehearsals begin March; opens in June at The John DeSotelle Studio And Theatres in NYC;
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
Casting "Hamlet," in which thirteen actors (and a Ghost) will form the ensemble of this haunting production of Shakespeare's timeless classic, set in sixteenth century Denmark.yesterday
- Runs Apr. 8th to May 7th at the Glendale Centre Theatre.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Catch Me If You Can," a murder mystery comedy.yesterday
- Season runs in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Madison, NJ
Seeking actors with classical training and experience for various roles in the 2016 Season for the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Season includes: "A Song at Twilight" (Noel Coward, playwright; Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin April 19; runs May 11-29 with possible ext. through June 5); "The Complete Works of ...yesterday
- Performances May 13-15, in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 9 in Pittsburg, CA
Casting "The Normal Heart", a play written by Larry Kramer. Project description: "A searing drama about public and private indifference to the AIDS plague and one man's lonely fight to awaken the world to the crisis."yesterday
- Performances to be held April 15-17, in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Pittsburg, CA
Casting "6 RMS RIV VU" a comedic play. Project description: "A vacant apartment with six rooms and a river view is open for inspection by prospective tenants, and among them are a man and a woman, strangers when they meet. As the last to leave, they find themselves locked in ...yesterday
- Performances every Saturday at 10pm and rehearsals Wednesdays from 7-10 pm, in San Francisco, CA; Cast members will not be scheduled to perform in every show but are expected to attend weekly rehearsals over the next six months.
- Auditions: Feb 5 in San Francisco, CA
Casting performers for "DASH," an improvisational theater performance. Project description: "Freeform improvisation takes an organic approach to creating scenes and shows, interspersing and layering games and scenes into a seamless and continually morphing hour-long performance. 'DASH' takes place at a faster pace than other types of freeform, helping the actors ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs May 13-June 5 in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Amadeus" by Peter Shaffer. Note: No understudies will be cast. The roles of Salieri and the Emperor are cast.yesterday
- Full-cast table reading (with dramaturg Cherríe Moraga) takes place Mar. 12; rehearses Apr. 22-May 19; runs May 20, 21, 25, 26, and 27 at BRIC in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Messiah Complex," in which a scratch at the DJ booth stages a ritual re-play of the past that can heal generations of violence. Playwright states: "The Messiah Complex is a black queer origin story about the legacy of the Panthers in the age of crack. In a nightclub ...yesterday