- Rehearses Jan. 11-Feb. 11 on the campus of University of Nevada Las Vegas; runs Feb. 12-28 in the Judy Bayley Theatre, UNLV.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "To Kill a Mockingbird," a play adapted by Christopher Sergel from the Pulitzer Prize winning classic by Harper Lee. The story takes place in Alabama in 1935 and is told from the perspective of a young girl, Scout. It deals with issues of racial inequality, class, gender, and loss ...yesterday
- Runs at The Public House Theatre, 3914 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL 60613.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23, 27 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for The Public House Theatre's 2015-2016 Ensemble. The Public House Theatre in Lakeview is home to some of Chicago’s finest sketch comedy and theatre. They’re seeking a few powerfully creative minds to join the ensemble that creates, writes, directs, and performs in the majority of their productions. Now ...yesterday
- Rehearses Sept. 16-Oct. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 8 in the Black Box Theatre on the campus of the University of Nevada Las Vegas.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "The Hound of the Baskervilles," a play performed by three male actors. The play is a spoof of the Arthur Conan Doyle story, but is extremely faithful to the original and retains its darkness and mystery. It is adapted by Steve Canny & John Nicholson. The three actors must ...yesterday
- Rehearses evenings and weekends, based on actor availability, in Metuchen, NJ; runs Oct. 30 and 31 in Metuchen, NJ and Nov. in Ocean Grove, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Metuchen, NJ
Casting "Matt & Ben," a comedic play about Matt Damon and Ben Affleck "discovering" the script to "Good Will Hunting." Matt and Ben are played by women.yesterday
- Rehearsals are in September; The dress rehearsal is on Oct. 6th, and the performances are on October 7th,9th and 10th.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "You Belong With Me Because You're So Vain," a romantic comedy play about a songwriter who falls in love with his best friend's ex-boyfriend.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin approx. Sept. 28; preview Oct. 29; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 27 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting a nonunion tour of "A Christmas Story, the Musical!" This classic holiday tale centers on a mischievous, bespectacled boy, Ralphie, who dreams of getting a BB-gun for Christmas. In the weeks before the big holiday, Ralphie, his friends, and his family get into all kinds of situations, including run-ins ...yesterday
- Rehearses Nov. 5; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 23 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Oakbrook, IL
Casting "A Christmas Carol," a play.yesterday
- Runs Nov. 5-Dec. 27 in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Detroit, MI
Seeking male and female actors for the upcoming production of "Herb the Green Knight," a play.yesterday
- Contract details vary per project.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for NYC-area Equity franchised agency auditions.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7 in Hollywood and North Hollywood; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 15 (Fri., Sat., and Sun. eve. performances) at Studio/Stage in Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Inhale Harmonica," the world premiere of Nathan Wellman's new play about a close-knit family living in the back woods of modern-day Kentucky. A unexpected visitor threatens to uproot all their secrets. There's right, there's wrong, and then there's family.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 3 (every Sat. & Sun.); runs at SUNY-Albany on Jan. 22, 23, and 24 in Albany, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Albany, NY
Why I Hate Me Synopsis “Because my reflection gives me no revelation as to who I am” This is a story about forgiveness, regret, salvation and restoration and most importantly love. Sabrina is married to Marcel who is the best friend to Tyrone who is in love with Sabrina. Tyrone ...yesterday