- Rehearsal begins July 29; runs Aug. 28–Sept. 21 in San Jose, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Jose, CA
Casting for "The Twelve" a world premiere with book and lyrics by Robert Schenkkan and music and lyrics by Neil Berg.Thursday
- Conference rehearses and performs in Waterford, CT. Each new play is in residence for one week between June 27-July 20.
- Auditions: May 1 in New York, NY
Casting the O'Neill 2014 National Playwrights Conference. Conference includes "Tiger Style!;" "Bright Half Life;" "Ugly Lies;" "Im Gonna Pray For You So Hard;" "The Imaginary Music Critic Who Doesn't Exist;" "Icarus Burns."Thursday
- Rehearses July 1-October 2, in Seattle, WA. Performances run October 3-November 1, at the Summer Immersive Theatre in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: May 24 in Seattle, WA
Casting the play, "Supraliminal." Project description: "This world premiere is commissioned by Seattle Immersive Theatre to be based on multiple existing locations. The show revolves around an integrated studies course and begins in an actual college lecture hall from where the audience/class will be transported via bus to an ongoing ...Thursday
- Rehearsals begin the first week of June in El Cajon, CA; runs July 18-20, 25-27, & Aug. 1-3 at The Ocean Beach Playhouse.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Sheila A Musical." Production states: "'Sheila' is an original, award-winning, musical comedy in the spirit of films such as "American Pie" with a contemporary score. This will be the first production in San Diego."Thursday
- Season rehearses and performs in Storrs, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting three shows for the Connecticut Repertory Theatre season. Shows include "A Chorus Line" (Rehearsals begin May. 16; runs Jun. 5-15); "The Sunshine Boys" (Rehearsals begin May 30; runs Jun. 9-29); "Gypsy" (Rehearsals begin June 21; runs July 10-20).Thursday
- Season rehearses and performs in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 12 in Phoenix, AZ and May 15, 16 in Tucson, AZ
Casting Arizona Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer Runs Sept. 9-Oct. 26, 2014), "Wait Until Dark" (Frederick Knott, writer; Jeffrey Hatcher, writer Runs Oct. 14-Nov. 30, 2014), "Murder for Two" (Joe Kinosian, book and lyrics; Kellen Blair, book and lyrics ...Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; performances run through Sept. 28 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting a drama about art, politics, truth, sex and love, "A Picasso." Synopsis: Paris, 1941. Pablo Picasso has been summoned from his favorite café by German occupation forces and is visited by Miss Fischer, an attractive officer from the German cultural ministry. He is faced with an impossible decision: in ...Thursday
- Rehearses May 4-12, 16-17, 19, 23-24, 26-30 and June 1-6; performs June 6.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Good Men Wanted." Producer states: "Bad bitches circa 1863. 'Good Men Wanted' brings to life the true stories of five women who fought in the Civil War disguised as men. They are Union and Confederate alike, serving as infantrymen and spies, enduring everything from capture as POW's to secret ...Thursday
- Classes begin Apr. 22 and meet every Tues. 7-9 p.m.; performance showcase TBA in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for TCTC Improv Showcase & Class. Artistic director states: "If you are looking to become more comfortable on stage, launch a career in comedy, hone your acting skills, or just want to have fun, then we have the class for you. Incorporating the fundamentals of improvisation, this course ...Thursday
- Rehearsals begin late April; runs July 18-Aug. 8 at The Elmwood Playhouse at 10 Park Street in Nyack, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Nyack, NY
Casting "Awake and Sing"Thursday
- Rehearsals begin late-April 2014; opens mid-June 2014 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the female lead in "Do Not Disturb the Disturbed," a play about an eccentric New York playwright who's kidnapped by his manager and locked in a hotel room after he refuses to finish the ending for the trashy Hollywood romantic comedy he's been hired to write.Wednesday
- Rehearses Apr. 26, 29, & May 1; performs May 2-3 at Rowan University's Tohill Theatre.
- Seeking submissions from: Mount Laurel, NJ; Cherry Hill, NJ; Philadelphia, PA
Seeking actors to play small roles/extras in "The Prodigal," an original stage play.Wednesday