- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; first public performance Sept. 16; runs Oct. 5-Nov. 1 at the Linda Gross Theater, 336 W. 20th St., NYC.
- Auditions: May 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Cloud Nine," a play. Note: All roles require profound humor, wit, and complexity. With the exception of Joshua, all characters are British.yesterday
- Rehearses May 15-Aug. 26 (typically once a wk. throughout the summer, increasing prior to performances in Aug.); tech/dress Aug. 23-26; runs Aug. 27-30 at Waterfront Playhouse & Conservatory, Berkeley, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Berkeley, CA; San Francisco, CA
Casting "Good People," a play. Synopsis: Margaret “Margie” Walsh, born and raised in Southie, a blue-collar Boston neighborhood, falls on hard times after losing the job that supports her and her adult handicapped daughter, Joyce. Desperate for employment, she reaches out to her high-school boyfriend.yesterday
- Rehearses June 14-July 21 in Manhattan and Long Island City, NY; runs July 22-Aug. 16 at parks throughout Queens, the Bronx, and Southampton, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting the ninth season of free Shakespeare in the Park. Season includes: "The Merchant of Venice" (David Mold, dir.) and "The Merry Wives of Windsor" (Murray McGibbon, dir.), which will tour 11 parks throughout Queens, the Bronx, and Southampton. A company of 12 actors play both shows in repertory.yesterday
- Rehearses May 25-July 1; runs July 2-Aug. 30, Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun. 2 p.m. at Fountain Theatre, L.A.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Painted Rocks at Revolver Creek," a play by internationally acclaimed playwright Athol Fugard inspired by the life of South African artist Nukain Mabusa. All actors must have facility with South African accent. Synopsis: Aging South African farm worker Nukain has spent his life painting the rocks at Revolver ...Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin May 11; runs last week of July/first week of August in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Almost Happy," a play. Synopsis: Aaron is dating Naomi, but he's madly in love with his roommate and best friend Tess, who happens to be a lesbian (sort of). The lines between friendship and romance, sex and love, love and hate, blur as all three fight to be happy ...Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28 (Tues. & Thurs. eves. and Sat. afternoons); runs May 30 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting the New York City Inspirational Spring Theater Festival, composed of five productions. Productions include: "Save Our Community"; "Right to Life"; "Cherish Every Precious Moment"; "For the Love"; and "Gospel of the Harlem Renaissance."Wednesday