- Workshop runs Mondays (Nov. 3, 10, 17, and 24) at 94 St. Mark's Pl. or Tuesdays (Nov. 4, 11, 18, and 25) at 100 E. 4th St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
Seeking participants for Craft Gym, a workshop for actors to learn and refine their craft in a committed, safe, supportive environment. Coordinators state: "We utilize exercises, techniques, and principles from such varied sources as Eric Morris, Sanford Meisner, Larry Moss, Stella Adler, Harold Guskin, Lee Strasberg, Michael Chekhov, Patsy Rodenburg, ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; first public performance Feb. 25; opening night Mar. 17 or 18; closes Apr. 5, with possible extension, in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Posterity." Currently the roles of Henrik Ibsen and Gustav Vigeland are available. The other three roles have been cast but actors will be considered for possible replacements. Note: The play is written in an unabashed 19th-century style, and requires actors with verbal dexterity and language skills suited to classical ...yesterday
- Rehearsals TBD based on actors' availability on weekend afternoons; performances TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Angels Ward," a play about a hospital and and a crew of Angels converging on a night of mystery and magic.Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin January 5, 2015. Production runs January 29-March 7, 2015, in Ft. Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting for the production "My Name is Asher Lev." Project description: "Set in post-war Brooklyn, the story revolves around a young art prodigy who must reconcile his passion for painting with his life as a young Hasidic Jew. When Asher's breakout piece causes controversy, he must decide whether to be ...Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin the second week in November (exact dates TBD, eves. and weekends); runs Dec. 17-21 at The Brick, 579 Metropolitan Ave., Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "About Face," a surreal dramatic play in Russian and English, about Soviet Jewish immigration.Tuesday
- April 7, 2015 – June 27, 2015 (5 day performance week, 6 day rehearsal week) Performance at Judson Gym, New York
- Auditions: Nov 4 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for six principal roles in "Afghanistan Zimbabwe America Kuwait," a new play by Daniel Talbott. Synopsis: In a not so distant future where children have never known a world without war, resources are vanishing and what’s left is controlled by unseen factions. Soldiers still train and wait ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Mar. 7-Apr. 5, 2015 in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Oct 28 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "Suddenly Last Summer," by Tennessee Williams.Tuesday
- Rehearses Nov. 24-Jan. 8; runs Jan. 9-31, 2015 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Brighton Beach Memoirs," a play. Synopsis: Eugene Jerome dreams of baseball and girls, but in his everyday life, he has to cope with the mundane existence of family life in Brooklyn: a formidable mother, an overworked father, and his worldly older brother Stanley. Throw into the mix his widowed ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 23; runs Jan. 20-Feb. 15, 2015 in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Nov 3, 5 in New Brunswick, NJ
Casting "The Whipping Man," a play.Tuesday