- Rehearsals begin September 1. Performances run October 16-31, in Sacramento, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Sacramento, CA
Casting Richard O'Briens' musical "The Rocky Horror Picture Show." Project description: "A newly engaged couple gets caught in a storm and comes to the home of a mad transvestite scientist unveiling his new creation, a muscle man named Rocky Horror."Tuesday
- Records in August and September in West Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking singers who can sing in 1930's jazz and musical theater style to record vocals for the soundtrack of an original musical comedy thriller.Tuesday
- Runs on Broadway and nationwide on tour.
- Auditions: Aug 11, in New York, NY and Sep 4, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers who move and dancers who sing, as well as possible future replacements for "Wicked," a musical on Broadway and a national tour.Tuesday
- Rehearses Nov. 9-12 (6-10 p.m.); Nov. 14 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.); Nov. 16-19 (6-10 p.m.); Nov. 21 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 23-24 (6-10 p.m.), Nov. 28 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) and Nov. 30-Dec. 3 (6 p.m.-TBD) in Atlanta, GA. Performs Dec. 4-5 (8 p.m.), Dec. 6 (3 p.m.), Dec. 11-12 (8 p.m.), Dec. 13 (3 p.m.), Dec. 18-19 (8 p.m.), Dec. 20 (3 p.m.) at The Earl Smith Strand Theatre. Note: The Strand reserves the right to schedule additional shows on those days if ticket sales deem necessary.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking vocalists and dancers ages 16 & up for the third-annual "A Christmas Tradition" holiday revue at the Earl Smith Strand Theatre on the historic Marietta Square.Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 3-20 in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in Jupiter, FL
Casting "Billy Elliot," a musical.Tuesday
- Each NYC-area AEA-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session (either musical or dramatic) per year. Approximately 30 AAA calls are scheduled annually.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity Members who are not signed clients of any agent for Agent Access Auditions. Agent Access Auditions are sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance in ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 25-Dec. 24 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 14 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Word for Word Holiday Show," a musical.Tuesday
- Production runs October 15-November 1, in Lincoln, NE.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 25 in Lincoln, NE
Casting for the musical "The Addams Family." Project description: "The creepy and kooky family comes to life in this magnificently macabre new musical comedy."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 18-Jan. 3 in White River Junction, VT.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12 in New York City, NY
Casting "Mary Poppins" with book by Julian Fellowes, original music and lyrics by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman and additional music and lyrics by George Stiles and Anthony Drewe.Monday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 and every Tues. and Thurs. 6:30-8:30 p.m. and Sat. 10-4 p.m. in Buena Park; runs Nov. 16-19, 5-10 p.m. and Nov. 20-22 and 27-29 in Buena Park, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Buena Park, CA
Seeking director, choreographer, and music director for "Once Upon a Mattress," Rodgers & Hammerstein's musical comedy story based on "The Princess and the Pea." Production will consist of children ages 9 to 18.Monday
- Rehearses and shoots Aug. 4, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. in midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking dancers for a video shoot and future live performances of the Captain Jam & FunikiJam World Tour in and around NYC. Break dancing, singing and instrument playing is a plus. A 2015 pick for "Best events" by TimeOUT NY, Captain Jam & FUNikiJAM World Tour is a scripted one ...Monday
- Rehearsals begin mid-August; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 8 (weekends) at Village Theatre Guild (VTG) in Glen Ellyn, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Glen Ellyn, IL; Chicago, IL; Wheaton, IL; Downers Grove, IL; Oak Park, IL; Lombard, IL; Schaumburg, IL
Casting two lead male roles for "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change," a musical. An ensemble of actors will play multiple roles in several vignettes portraying love and relationships throughout life. Director states: "We're looking for two men (who can play late 20s to late 40s) to complete the ...Monday
- Rehearsals begin in October; runs Nov. 2-Jan. 2 at Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Auditions: Aug 22 in Sevierville, TN
Seeking child singers and dancers for Dollywood's "A Christmas Carol," the classic Dickens Christmas tale featuring original songs by Dolly Parton. The fully-orchestrated musical accompaniment underscores the appearance of the classic holiday spirits through cutting-edge hologram technology, including guest star, Dolly Parton. Winner of IAAPA’s “Best Show” Award 2014.Monday
- One cabaret performs Aug. 20 & 21, and the other performs Aug. 22 & 23 in NYC. Rehearses Aug. 15.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking singers for the late-August casts of The Cranky Cabaret, a demented, fun-filled revue packed with delightfully naughty, angry, edgy songs. All styles of music welcomed, as long as it fits with the "cranky" theme.Monday
- Performances run December 3-12, in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 28 in Midvale, UT
Casting "Seussical Jr.," a musical. Project description: “Horton the Elephant, The Cat in the Hat, and all of your favorite Dr. Seuss characters spring to life onstage in ‘Seussical Jr.,’ a fantastical musical extravaganza.”Monday
- Rehearses in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, 8 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Ruddygore," a Gilbert & Sullivan musical production. Project description: "The witch’s curse dooms all descendants of the House of Ruddygore to commit a crime every day, or die in inconceivable agonies."Monday
- Rehearsals begin October 3. Performances run November 5-22, in Tempe, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "The Taming," by Lauren Gunderson. Project description: “Tweetering, pandashrews, and undying giddiness for James Madison — what else could you expect to find at a Miss America pageant? In this hilarious, raucous, all-female ‘power-play’ inspired by Shakespeare’s ‘Shrew,’ contestant Katherine has political aspirations to match her beauty pageant ambitions. ...Monday