- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; runs May 14-June 14 (Thurs.-Sun.) in Waterbury, CT. Note: There is a possibility that the show will go dark May 21-24.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Waterbury, CT
- Reading May 2015; rehearsals begin late October/November; opens Dec. 4 (two-week run) at the Olmsted Performing Arts, 6941 Columbia Rd., Olmsted Falls, OH.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Kris Kringle, the Musical," a new show being developed in Cleveland by NY’s Angel Polar Bear LLC in association with Broadway’s Creative Licensing Group ("Memphis," "Million Dollar Quartet," "Chicago," "The Addams Family," "Ghost," and Cathy Rigby in "Peter Pan"), and the producers of the Tony Award Nominated musical "Little ...Thursday
- Rehearses in mid-September through mid-October, at The Seattle Opera. Performances run October 17-31, at The Seattle Opera, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Seattle, WA
Casting the opera, "The Pearl Fishers." Project description: "A beautiful priestess with a mysterious past is pursued by a pair of strapping fishermen who happen to be the best of friends."Thursday
- Season rehearses and performs in St. Paul, MN.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Ordway Center for the Performing Arts. Season includes: "Pirates of Penzance" (Gilbert & Sullivan, music & lyrics; Bruce Monroe & Albert Evans, new orchestrations. Rehearsals begin Jul. 7); "The Sound of Music" (Rogers & Hammerstein, music & lyrics. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10); and "A ...Thursday
- Rehearsals begin May 8; runs May 29-June 21, with possible extensions, in Gainesville, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Gainesville, FL
Casting Equity female actors who sing for three available roles in "Honky Tonk Angels."Thursday
- Rehearses Mar. 24-Apr. 19; performs Apr. 13-19, 2015 in NYC. Note: Rehearsals and performances will work around Broadway show schedules.
- Auditions: Mar 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Lord Tom," a musical.Thursday
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs Apr. 30-May 24 in La Habra, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4 in La Habra, CA
Casting "Miss Saigon," a production of Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schonberg's classic musical based on Puccini's "Madame Butterfly," to be produced this year in memory of the events that happened in Vietnam exactly 40 years ago. Director states: "In fact, it will open on Apr. 30, which is officially considered ...Thursday