- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 2-21 in Jupiter, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," with book by Joseph Stein, music by Jerry Bock, and lyrics by Sheldon Harnick.Monday
- Rehearses and runs mid-October and mid-November at The Lee Strasberg Institute in West Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Home Sweet Harlem," a staged reading of a play about a man following in his father's footsteps in the family business in the center of Harlem surrounded by the music and dance of the city, spanning three decades.yesterday
- Runs Nov. 14-Dec. 21 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Putting it Together," a musical revue showcasing the songs of Stephen Sondheim. Drawing its title from a song in "Sunday in the Park With George," "Putting It Together" celebrates Sondheim’s career in musical theatre.Sep 09
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 5-Dec. 18 w/ six to eight performances/wk. at the Pines Dinner Theatre in Allentown, PA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "A Christmas to Remember," a musical that tells the story of an overworked toymaker who needs a miracle to remember the true meaning of Christmas. The story takes place in the Victorian era and uses traditional carols to augment its original score.Monday
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; previews begin Oct. 30; performances TBA at The Marriott Pavilion Theatre at The Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Dutchess County, NY; Westchester, NY; Columbia County, NY; Ulster County, NY; Greene County, NY; Putnam County, NY
Casting "And the World Goes Round," a musical revue showcasing the songs of John Kander and Fred Ebb. The show consists of an eclectic collection of love songs, torch songs, and acerbic, witty comic numbers.Monday
- Two-day workshop performance is late October/early November in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Blackout '77," an immersion theater project based in a NYC cabaret club. Male actors must be comfortable dressing in drag. Particularly seeking actors in their 30s-50s for various character roles and male dancers/actors/performers.Sunday
- Rehearsals begin in September; runs Nov. 7-Dec. 14 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a new production of the original musical "Still on The Corner" with book and lyrics by Fred Newman, music by Newman and Annie Roboff, directed by David Nackman, and choreographed by Lonne Morretton. Synopsis: This Christmas carol explores the lives of a homeless community on the streets of Riverside ...Sunday
- Rehearses Fall 2014; opens Dec. 6 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Shaft...The Musical," a stage production involving singers, dancers , and actors based on the 1971 hit blaxpotation film about Detective John Shaft's brushes with the Italian mafia.Saturday