- Runs in 2014 at Stage 773 in Chicago, IL, and tours in Pittsburgh and Puerto Rico with other cities to be announced.
- Auditions: Dec 11, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting a play with music, "DC-7: The Roberto Clemente Story," as part of NightBlue Theatre Company's season, in which three of the most influential characters in Clemente's life meet at his funeral to share their memories. Coordinator states: "Matino (Clemente’s brother), Vera (his widow) and Ramiro Martínez (a close friend ...Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 28 (Tues.-Fri. 4-10 p.m. & Sat. 10-6 p.m.); performs Feb. 13 (8 p.m.), Feb. 14 (2 p.m. & 8 p.m.) and Feb. 15, 2014 (8 p.m.) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Chick Flick the Musical." NY auditions will be held on an upcoming date TBD by appointment only.Wednesday
- Currently running Off Broadway at New World Stages in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Avenue Q." Personnel states: ""Avenue Q" was the winner of the 2004 Tony awards for Best Musical, Best Book, and Best Original Score. It is a musical focusing on a group of unique 20 somethings making their way in the big city, seeking their purpose in life, who find ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin March 4, 2014; runs March 25-April 13, 2014 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 9 in Arvada, CO
Casting "End of the Rainbow."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 2014; special event and publicity performances throughout 2014; production opens Spring 2015. All rehearsals and performances will take place in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The [untitled] Lumineers Project," a full-length dance theater production set to the Lumineers' self-titled debut album. Producer states: "[The piece] will include a full script, dance, and added elements of mixed media/film. The story follows a young man in the 1950s through his complex relationships and the struggles he ...Tuesday
- Performances run Feb. 17-28, 2014, at the Herberger Theater in Phoenix, AZ.
- Seeking submissions from: Phoenix, AZ
Casting "Harlem Ren," a musical romp through the Harlem Renaissance. Between 1915 and 1935, the Harlem Renaissance movement defined African American art, literature, music and philosophy. During this time, African American artists, musicians, philosophers and writers honed their skills, creating a cultural force and style that would forever leave its ...Dec 02
- Rehearses in January and February; runs as part of the Oberon New Works series beginning Mar. 24 with additional workshop performances in July 2014.
- Auditions: Dec 14, in Cambridge, MA
Casting "Sexyback: Or What You Will," a reinvention of Shakespeare’s "Twelfth Night," set to the music of early 2000’s boy-bands from Touch Performance Art (resident artists of the American Repertory Theater’s Oberon and creators of AcousticaElectronica).Dec 02
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 7; runs Dec. 19-21 in the historic Shumway Schoolhouse, in The White Mountains of North-Eastern Arizona. Unless actor lives local to Show Low, there will be travel involved.
- Auditions: Dec 10 in Gilbert, AZ
Casting "On This Christmas Eve," the story of Liz, who has lost the spirit of Christmas. She and her family have just arrived at her mother’s house for the first time since her mom passed away over two years ago. Liz and her siblings have decided to celebrate Christmas together ...Dec 02
- All performances will be at: The Blue Theatre - 1609 West Gregory, Chicago, IL 60640 Performances: February 21st to March 30th Fridays at 8pm, Saturdays at 2pm & 8pm and Sundays at 2pm Rehearsals: January 12th and run through February 21st. Generally weeknights from 7-10pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 12-5pm. Times extended during tech week.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in Chicago, IL
Quest Theatre Ensemble Presents The People’s Return of Neverland Book and Lyrics by Andrew Park* & Music by Scott C. Lamps* Treat the whole family to the delightful new musical Return of Neverland, a Peter Pan sequel that centers on Wendy’s daughter Jane, now a teenager, as she encounters the ...Dec 02
- Rehearses Mar. 3-7, 2014; runs Mar. 7-9, 2014 at the York Theatre Company in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Tenderloin," with lyrics by Sheldon Harnick, book by George Abbott and Jerome Weidman, and music by Jerry Bock.Dec 02
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 7; runs Feb. 7-April 6, 2014 in NYC. Note: All dates are tentative.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for "Transport." Synopsis: The piece follows the uneasy ocean voyage of Irish women who were sentenced and then exiled to the relatively uninhabited south coast of Australia in the mid-19th Century. It is a musical theater project that sprang from the pen of world-renowned novelist ...Dec 02