- Rehearsals begin early-Oct. 2014; opens Dec. 6 (three of four performances) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Grease." Company states: "Life in Luggage is an up and coming non-profit production company that provides a foundation for new and emerging artists in the city to work and create within the evolving business."Wednesday
- Rehearses Aug. 30-Nov. 20 (Tues. evenings & Sat.); performs Nov. 21-23 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in New York, NY
Casting a production of the African folktale "Anansi the Spider," an African dance production that tells the story of how Anansi the Trickster retrieved the stories of the Ashanti people and returned them to his village. The production uses lighting projection, costuming, puppetry and of course dance to bring the ...Tuesday
- Performances run January 16-31, 2015 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 17 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting for the Utah premiere of "Bare: A Pop Opera." Project Description: "A rock musical with a book by Jon Hartmere, Jr. and Damon Intrabartolo, lyrics by Hartmere, and music by Intrabartolo. The story focuses on two gay high school students and their struggles at their private, Catholic boarding school."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 14, 2014-Jan. 24, 2015 in Sarasota, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Hairspray" based on the film by John Waters with book by Mark O’Donnell & Thomas Meehan, music by Marc Shaiman, and lyrics by Marc Shaiman & Scott Wittman.Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin October in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking immediate and future replacements for "Rock of Ages," a musical.Tuesday