- Shoots at the end of September in NYC, in 3D.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York, NY
Casting "No Xcape," a feature film. Synopsis: "No Xcape" is about two troubled sisters, C-lo and Elena, female fighters with the skills to take down a man twice their size, who just got out of Juvenile and are looking to regain their life fighting in the hood.Thursday
- Shoots TBD in northern NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ
Casting "The Yaku and the UnDefeated," a modern-day martial arts/action/thriller film. Synopsis: After a long, work-related separation, two young martial artists go on a long-awaited romantic date, but their night turns deadly when they must contend with a junior monk who is bent on revenge for the death of his ...Wednesday
- Shoots Sept. 12-Oct. 31 in Fremont, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Fremont, CA
Casting a feature-length Hindi film. Production description: "Anu is a housewife whose marriage is on the rocks. She, along with her writer husband, Sahil, and their daughter, Ria, move in to a new house. Strange things start happening. In addition to saving her marriage, she now also has to deal ...Wednesday
- Rehearses Aug. 25-Sept. 18 (approx. 10-12 days); shoots Sept. 19-21 in Austin, TX, with additional dates TBD for pick-ups and ADR (part-time).
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX; Houston, TX; San Antonio, TX; Dallas, TX
Casting "What's Kind About the Dark," a psychological horror/thriller film. Synopsis: Miriam lives alone in the woods, working as a homicide investigator. One night a stranger invades her home offering to help her on an important cold case. As the investigation unfolds, Miriam realizes that darkness is his true motive. ...Wednesday
- Dates TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Turnpike," a table read of a screenplay. Synopsis: "Turnpike" is a true story about brotherhood, loneliness, and fate. In this dramedy, a failed writer and his estranged brother clash along the Jersey Turnpike, hoping to see their dying father before his passing on New Year's Eve.Monday
- Shoots in the fall in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Mirrors," a character-driven, low-budget indie. Synopsis: "Mirrors" is an adaptation of "Daphnis & Chloe" by Longus, set in modern-day Brooklyn. It deals with a young married couple who have a reached a dead end in their relationship and respective careers, and are trying to figure a way out.Tuesday
- Shoots Sept. 7-16 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Sociopathia," a new horror film. Synopsis: "Introverted and peculiar, Mara spends her days fabricating props for movies. But her reclusive persona conceals an internal wrath. Terrified of being alone, Mara refuses to let her lovers leave, sadistically murdering them and keeping their corpses as living dolls. When she’s hired ...Tuesday