- Rehearsals begin in late Jan.; shoots for three weeks early Feb. in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Seeking submissions from: CA
Casting "Young Mountain," a film about a 20-something woman who is released from a mental health center after suffering a tragedy and embarks on the task of starting her life again.Dec 02
- Rehearses winter 2014; shoots mid-March 7-16, 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Debby," a narrative feature by Roger Hayn. Casting Director states: "Roger Hayn, director of "Introducing: Bobby" (Winner, AFI Fest 2012 Grand Jury Award; Official Selection, SXSW). Synopsis: "A middle-aged woman attempts to contact her family with important news."Dec 01
- Shooting February 2014 in southwest Michigan.
- Seeking submissions from: New Buffalo, MI
Casting the indie film "The Middle Distance," directed by Patrick Thomas Underwood.Dec 01
- No rehearsals. Shoots March 2014 in a metro station (the script is set in Seoul, Korea) in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Puppets of Belial," a surreal film that imitates the style of collage into film. The movie moves through different stories taking place in different parts of the world with different styles of narrative.Nov 30
- Shoots March 2014 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "And What A World We Live In," about a young mother, Samantha Hudson. Synopsis: "She had a baby out of wedlock and she has been raising her son for the past five years. Her son has tourette's syndrome and attends a special school. One day he brings a gun ...Nov 29
- Shoots in the spring near Pittsburgh, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA; New York, NY; Charleston, WV; Columbus, OH
Casting "Arms & the Man," an independent film shot on black and white 35mm. Synopsis: A group of criminals, fleeing a gun possession charge, take over the farm of a country veterinarian and attempt to secede from the U.S.Nov 26
- Shooting begins January 6, 2014, in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting for the feature film "All Night and a Day." Project description: "A young, naive computer genius and a drug-addicted hacker team up to investigate their friend’s mysterious suicide."Nov 25
- Shooting three weeks in December, in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting for the feature film "Kidnapping Freddy Heineken," starring Anthony Hopkins, Jim Sturges, and Sam Worthington. Project description: "The inside story of the planning, execution, rousing aftermath and ultimate downfall of the kidnappers of beer tycoon Alfred "Freddy" Heineken, which resulted in the largest ransom ever paid for an individual."Nov 25
- Shoots late Dec. 2013-early Feb. 2014 in CA and NV.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Patient Zero," a "realistic take" on the first individual who gets infected with the zombie virus.Nov 25