- Production for stage play is set for August 9th. Rehearsals will be decided after auditions end. Audition location is 1016 West. Jackson Chicago IL 60607
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 2, 3 in Chicago, IL
Three long time friends journey in life is explored in this play focused on the ups and downs of growing young adults. We will explore their careers, partying, love and lovers quarrel that take place all leading up to the decisions that will map out where their lives will lead. ...10 hours ago
- June 2, California State University, Long Beach
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Long Beach, CA; Newport Beach, CA
USC Sloan Grant film based on the life of Richard Feynman shot on 16 mm film! SYNOPSIS: Set in 1946, based on the true story of the brilliant physicist Richard Feynman, this film explores his brief, tragic marriage to his high school sweetheart Arline during the time when he was ...10 hours ago
- Rehearsals TBD based on actors' availability; performances TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
They are dark and dangerous, They rule the night and have kept themselves hidden during the day, but things have changed. One of theirs has fallen in love, another sees a chance to grab power. A great struggle must take place between the powers of good and evil.10 hours ago
- Rehearses July 6-Aug. 13 (primarily Sat. mornings and Mon.-Wed. eves., depending on role and involvement) in various locations local to Long Beach, CA; runs Aug. 14 (8 p.m.), Aug. 15 (2:30 p.m.), Aug. 16 (2:30 p.m.), Aug. 21 (8 p.m.), Aug. 22 (8 p.m.), and Aug. 23 (2:30 p.m.) at at the Ernest Borgnine Theatre inside the Scottish Rite of Long Beach at 855 Elm Ave., Long Beach, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Long Beach, CA
Casting "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat," the musical. Synopsis: The Biblical saga of Joseph and his coat of many colors comes to vibrant life in this delightful musical parable. Joseph, his father’s favorite son, is a boy blessed with prophetic dreams. When he is sold into slavery by his ...10 hours ago
- Runs June 13, 1-4 p.m. at The Group Repertory Theatre, Rehearsal Room 2, 10900 Burbank Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting a table read of a WWII screenplay, "Murmansk Run," based on a true story. Coordinator states: "A dynamic deckhand wills a ship to get through to Russia and finish her mission, as he squares off with the Captain and recalcitrant deckhands. Soviet shipwreck survivors help out, and a Russian ...10 hours ago
- Shoots July 27-Aug. 4 in NYC or Long Island.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a short psychological thriller, "Alibi," in which a man accused of murdering his autistic daughter pleads the "sleepwalking" alibi. Two hard-boiled detectives want him to pay for the blood on his hands. Is the alleged killer innocent, insane, or was he really awake the whole time?10 hours ago
- Rehearses May 31; shoots June 2 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30 in New York, NY
Casting an NYU Tisch Summer Studio short, "Unrequited," about the very complex dynamic that exists between three people, who seem to exist in an unfortunate tangle of their own doing. This is a single-scene student film being produced as a part of the Studio program curriculum.10 hours ago
- Shoots this fall/winter in Metro Detroit, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Detroit, MI; Sterling Heights, MI; Clinton Township, MI; Troy, MI; West Bloomfield, MI; Farmington Hills, MI; Warren, MI; Royal Oak, MI; Detroit, MI
Casting a comedic feature, "A Happy Accident," about a quiet young man who unintentionally gets mixed up in a shady scheme. With the help of his best friend, he attempts to escape the clutches of an ex-girlfriend, a celebrity, and an odd group of thieves. Each of them have their ...11 hours ago