- Preparation begins late August 2014; staged reading presentation early September 2014 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a developmental musical love story set in the Orient.yesterday
- For first show, pre-production begins Aug. 17; rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 17-Nov. 2 in Alexandria, VA.
- Seeking submissions from: Alexandria, VA
Seeking an Equity Stage Manager for the first show of MetroStage's upcoming season, or possibly the entire season.yesterday
- Event is scheduled for August 5-8, in the Center City neighborhood of Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting a promotional event. Project description: "This is not extra work, but helping to promo a new product. You will be outdoors, expect hours to be 6 a.m.-2 p.m. We need people who will work two days (Tues.-Wed. or Thur.-Fri.) You will be paid directly on location at wrap."yesterday
- Contract runs Dec. 15, 2014-Apr. 20, 2015. Guthrie opening is January 2015; New York opening is April 2015. Winter/spring tour is Mar. 2-Apr. 20, 2015.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking classically-trained male actors for "Macbeth" (rehearsals begin Dec. 15, 2014) and "The Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" (rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015), which will be performed and tour in repertory.yesterday
- Contract runs Jan. 5-Feb. 1, 2015 in Lewiston, ME.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Vanya, Sonia, Masha, and Spike" by Christopher Durang.yesterday
- Rehearses Aug. 24; runs Sept. 21-Oct. 16 (10 performances) at the 13th Street Repertory Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12, 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Theater Boys," a musical comedy about guys auditioning for a gay musical.yesterday
- Contract runs Sept. 29-Oct. 26 in Lewiston, ME.
- Seeking submissions from: Lewiston, ME
Casting the role of John in "The Cocktail Hour."yesterday
- Workshop runs Mondays (Aug. 4, 11, 18, and 25, 12-5 p.m.) or Tuesdays (Aug. 5, 12, 19, and 26, 6-11 p.m.) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; CT
Seeking participants for the Craft Gym Actors Workshop. Coordinator states: "Do you have a place to work on your instrument, technique, and great material all in one class or workshop? Have you ever been curious how actors from training different from your own are working? Do you need a safe ...Thursday
- Shoots Sept. 6-7 & 13-14 at various locations in LA including the USC campus.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Backwards", a short film for the University of Southern California. Synopsis: Dan is a quirky, charming young man looking for love. There's only one problem: he does everything literally backwards.Tuesday
- Rehearses Sept. 22; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 16 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 13 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Rapture, Blister, Burn," by Gina Gionfriddo.Wednesday
- Rehearses Sept. 9-Oct. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 13 at Miami Theater Center in Miami Shores, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in Miami Shores, FL
Casting an Equity male actor for the role of Judge Brack in "Hedda Gabler."Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24; runs Apr. 24- June 7 at the Arena Stage in Washington, DC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting Katori Hall's "Blood Quilt," a play about four disconnected sisters gathering at their childhood island home, off the coast of Georgia, to create a family quilt to honor their recently deceased mother. When their reunion turns into a reading of their mother's will, everyone must grapple with a troubling ...Wednesday
- Rehearses in NYC. Shoots in the fall in NJ.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Psychomanteum," a short psychological horror film that blurs the lines between madness and the supernatural.Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 16, 2014; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 22, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in New York, NY
Casting "The Widow Lincoln," a play set during the weeks following Abraham Lincoln’s murder at Ford’s Theatre, portraying a very human Mary in the aftermath of her husband’s death as she mourns the postwar life they will never share. Commissioned as part of the Ford’s 150, a series of events ...Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2015; runs Feb. 5-Apr. 26 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "Boeing Boeing." All actors must possess the ability to play both physical and verbal comedy. Synopsis: It’s the 1960s, and swinging American bachelor Bernard couldn’t be happier: a flat in Paris and three gorgeous air hostesses (stewardesses) all engaged to him without knowing about each other. Bernard manages to ...Wednesday