- Rehearses October-December 2014; shoots throughout 2015 in Westchester, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Westchester, NY; New York, NY
Casting "G.o.s.p.e.l.," a feature film. Synopsis: This is the story of 10 community college students living in fictional Angelwood, CA: Adam the class clown, Amanda the church girl, Blake the jock, Britney the cheerleader, Clayton the rapper, Charlene the baby mama, Dwayne the gangster, Dade the rival gangster, Eric the ...Oct 13
- Runs globally.
- Auditions: Nov 3, 4, in New York, NY
Seeking singers and dancers for Emmy Award Winning RWS and Associates' all new productions on Holland America Line’s luxury ships.Oct 13
- Rehearsal dates TBD based on dancer availability in Pittsburgh, PA. "Ode to Chocolate Cake" rehearses for four-six weeks (8-14 total hrs.); two motion capture sessions (Saturdays) for three-six total hrs.; two-three month break to make animation from capture; rehearsals resume February 2015 to synch animation with performance. "BFF" rehearses for 54 total rehearsal hours (9-18 weeks depending on dancers' schedules); shoots one-two days in Pittsburgh.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "BFF" and "Ode to Chocolate Cake," two dance projects. "BFF" Synopsis: The story of a 20-year real-life relationship between the artistic director and her best friend; 15 1/2 minutes. "Ode to Chocolate Cake" Synopsis: A tale of temptation and resistance about a diabetic confronting a slice of chocolate cake; ...Oct 13
- Shoots Oct. 26 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Queens, NY; Bronx, NY
Seeking extras for a short film. Coordinator states: "We are three director/actor/writers doing our own project with the following premise: each short must be three minutes long, no cuts. Will be shooting once a month so there's many future projects you could be consider for as well."Oct 13
- Shoots Nov. 13-16 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Battleborn," a short film. Synopsis: "Battleborn" is an existential drama built around one woman’s need to be free in order to rediscover herself. Set under the unbearable heat of the golden Reno sun, the film tells the story of Eva Streed, a young woman in her prime who feels ...Oct 13
- Shooting mid-October-mid December, in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting supporting, background & stand-in roles for the independent feature film "Lazer Team." Project description: "A live-action, sci-fi comedy set in the 1970's, about a secret government project that has been training a warrior to take on new alien enemies."Oct 13
- Dates TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking energetic, talented, and experienced teachers to work with children ages four months-five years for Kidville Upper West Side's preschool alternative program, gym, music, art and movement classes. Birthday party staff is also needed for weekends. Company states: "High-energy, upbeat applicants only. We will provide training to the right person. ...Oct 13
- Rehearsal dates TBD (three mandatory rehearsals) in November; shoots Dec. 5-7 (night shoots, 6 p.m.-3 a.m.) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Drama,' a film project by Geof Oppenheimer, commissioned by The Block Museum at Northwestern University. Synopsis: "Drama" is a ghost story of capitalism, concerning the exchange of capital as social communication. Director states: "The project will premiere in the fall of 2015."Oct 13
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18; shoots Oct. 25 in Cape Coral, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Cape Coral, FL; Fort Myers, FL; Sarasota, FL; Bradenton, FL; Tampa, FL
Casting "An Object in Motion." Director states: "A simple 9 page script that has one location - a character study I guess you can say. A hit woman gives a man a very difficult choice."Oct 13
- Rehearsals TBD at Conant High School Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates, IL; performances TBD at Ridgewood High School, Norridge, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Hairspray Jr." Artistic director states: "This is our eighth big educational musical, featuring actors with special needs acting alongside typically functioning peers."Oct 13
- Shoot dates and location TBD.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting the "past" scenes for "Left Over Lives," an independent film production. Logline: A merciless, uncompromising portrayal of the dehumanizing effects, first, of a violent civil war in a developing country and then proud poverty in a gang infested neighborhood in L.A.Oct 13
- Shooting October 31, in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting for the independent feature film "The House That Trax Built." Project description: "Based on a true story, about club life and the roots of House Music.Oct 13