- Rehearses May 26-June 17; runs June 18-July 11 in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Pittsfield, MA
Seeking Equity actors for three available principal roles (two male, one female) in "Shining City." Synopsis: Conor McPherson’s critically-lauded play about a Dubliner seeking help from a counselor after claiming to have seen the ghost of his recently deceased wife. As their sessions unfold, secrets are exposed in this thriller ...
- Season rehearses and performs in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in New Orleans, LA
Casting the New Orleans Shakespeare Festival's 2015 season. Season includes "Cymbeline" (Rob Clare, dir. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs June 13-27) and "The Importance of Being Earnest" (Jessica Podewell, dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 11-July 25).
- Rehearses tentatively in the evenings, beginning late-March. Performances run June 10-27, in the outdoor ampitheatre at Spring Mountain Ranch State Park, 20 miles west of Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21, 22, 24 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang," a musical, to be performed for Super Summer Theatre’s 40th season under the stars. Project description: "Based on the 1968 film version of Sir Ian Fleming's children's book, the musical follows the adventures of eccentric inventor Caractacus Potts. Everyone’s favorite flying car comes to life ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (Apr. 4, 11, 18, 25, & May 3; 11 a.m.-3 p.m.); performs Sundays (May 17, June 14, July 19, Aug. 23, Sept. 20, Oct. 18, Nov. 15 & 22; 6 p.m.) in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 28 in Vero Beach, FL
Seeking three men between the ages of 21 and 31 to perform "Everything Old is New Again!," a musical revue of the life and times of Peter Allen. Artistic producer states: "This is a consistently sold-out, very intimate dinner theater."
- Rehearsals begin wk. of Apr. 6; runs Apr. 25-May 3 (Fri.-Sun. matinee) at Half Moon Theatre, located at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in Poughkeepsie, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for eight available roles in "The Fantasticks."
- Rehearsals begin in May; contract runs May 11-Sept. 7 in Hershey, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 21, in Hershey, PA
Seeking talented, motivated, and passionate performers, technicians, and musicians with a strong desire to work hard and provide a memorable experience for guests in Hersheypark's summer resident shows.
- Rehearsals begin May 18; runs June 5-28 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in Addison, TX
Seeking eight actors for WaterTower Theatre's upcoming production of "Manicures & Monuments."
- Season rehearses and performs in Lenox, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in Lenox, MA
Casting the Shakespeare & Company 2015 season. Season includes: Shakespeare's "Comedy of Errors" (Rehearsal begins June 2; runs July 3-Aug. 23; in rep with "Red Velvet"); "Red Velvet" (Lolita Chakrabarti, writer. Rehearsal begins July 7; runs Aug. 7-Sept. 13 in rep with "Comedy of Errors"); "The Unexpected Man" (Yasmina Reza, ...
- Rehearsal and performance dates are ongoing throughout the contract in the Keshet Center for the Arts in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 22 in Albuquerque, NM
Seeking dancers for the 2016-2017 season for Keshet Dance Company. Repertory and Apprentice positions include daily company classes, rehearsals, performances, teaching/mentoring, outreach programming, and publicity work related to productions and overall organizational activities. Strong foundation in ballet and contemporary required. Additional skills in improvisation, dance education and/or social service/mentorship a ...
- Various dates. Registration required. Founder states: "We are based in New Jersey, but can mentor remotely, for talent who reside outside of New Jersey."
- Auditions: Feb 21, Mar 28 in Rahway, NJ
Seeking actors, models, dancers, and singers ages 5-18 for Just Be You Performing Arts, a new mentoring and enrichment organization for young people who desire a career in the performing arts. Founder states: "Members will learn how to market their talent properly, how to avoid scams, and technique to build ...
- Rehearsals begin early-March, 2015; shoots March 20-28 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Feral," a student film for Temple University. Synopsis: A boy left in the wilderness at the age of two is reunited with his mother 14 years later. As he tries to adjust to the world around him, he and his mother face the fear and intolerance of their community. ...